Are these known variant figures?

Reaction score
Asked this at swfuk so apologies if done of you read this already.

Having come back to vintage after an almost ten year absence I had lots of fun going through my copious amounts of loose figures last night. I used to have a real thing for variants and I noticed some of the many I had amassed are now recognised which was great to see.

Not these though. My question is, has anyone else seen these or do I have just have production errors. Or degrading. Or something else.*

1. Dengar with "made in ____ ON" stamped. With scar where the underscore is
2. Boba Fett with noticeably smaller head then the usual mold. I used to refer to him as pin head Boba
3. Skiff Guard with a bluey green face
4. Jawa blaster which is more defined in terms of sculpt and harder plastic. I thought it was a repro but I did the float test on all weapons and it floats. It looks good but not like anything on imperial gunnery or elsewhere.

Also a crude Luke bespin sabre which I now realise is probably an early palitoy.

Reaction score
The Dengar definitely is, not hugely valuable but a cool Euro / PBP variant.

The Boba Fett definitely isn't.

Skiff Guard 'could be', let's see a pic.

Jawa Blaster sounds likely to a repro, as Imperial Gunnery are pretty damn thorough - so if it's not on there then it is unlikely to be genuine, but again let's see a pic.

Luke Bespin Sabre, again we need to see a pic.

Reaction score
1. Dengar :):

Star Wars Vintage action figure variation guide : Dengar

Vintage Star Wars Toy Collection | Dengar.

2. Boba Fett :wtf::

Never heard about a smaller head as a variation. The Variations are: 1. COO, 2. Visor color, 3. Chest color, 4. Belt color, 5. Suit color, 6. Painted and unpainted knee and dart, etc.

Boba Fett | Variant Villain

Taiwan | Small HK | Small HK dark visor| Large HK | Large HK Meccano | Lili Ledy | Trilogo light visor| Trilogo dark visor

But if I has to guess what's your figure, I'll say it's the small HK dark visor dark belt:

Vintage Star Wars Toy Collection | Boba Fett.

3. Klatuu (In Skiff Guard Outfit) :confused::

Vintage Star Wars Toy Collection | Klaatu (In Skiff Guard Outfit).

4. Jawa :ninja::

Jawa Blaster -
SithNET - Jawas´s Armory - Index
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1001798/

5. Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) :):

Anything that you need to know about Luke Bespin you can find out on this blog:

https://sites.google.com/site/starwarsbespintest/accessories/lightsaber

Reaction score
Wow, what a comprehensive answer. Much appreciated. Will upload some photos of my own tomorrow.