Are the mini helmets going to be released?

Reaction score
I have been looking forward to getting .45 scale Luke/Xwing, Boba Fett, and Stormtrooper mini helmets since they were announced. However, we are only around 40 days away from the license ended and still no sight of them. Have they been canceled? If not, when will they release? Please someone help ease my concerns.

Reaction score
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe MR has until March 2008 to ship out their remaining products...

As an aside, does anyone know if the scaled helmets will be removable from their base??

Reaction score
The Stormtroooper Mini Helmet is in stock over at MR. And I've hear that peoples CCs are getting hit -so thats a good sign. Shouldnt be too much longer, at least something is finally shipping.

Reaction score
jedimarkj said:
As an aside, does anyone know if the scaled helmets will be removable from their base??
I have the Wedge helmet and you can take it off the base.

Reaction score
jedimarkj said:
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe MR has until March 2008 to ship out their remaining products...

The MR minis can be removed from the stand/base.

The Boba Fett and Stormtrooper minis are from the Riddell molds and they were removable. I'm sure the Radio Shack Vader & 3PO are too.

Reaction score
True.

I was trying to say they are from the Riddell molds as well.

Reaction score
I have the mini stormtrooper sitting on my desk as i write this
(it showed up today) just hope the rest of them get here soon