ARC Trooper (Walmart Exclusive)

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing the ARC Trooper in the Vintage Collection in 2022 and will be a Walmart exclusive.

Hasbro revealed today several additions to its popular 6-inch Star Wars: The Black Series and 3.75-inch Star Wars: The Vintage Collection lines devoted solely to Genndy Tartakovsky’s Clone Wars 2D Micro Series, a beloved show from the early 2000s that explored the time between Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Known for its kinetic style, the Clone Wars 2D Micro-Series introduced major characters like General Grievous and would also inspire the long-running and critically-acclaimed Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series.

Who will be picking this one up? thoughts on this figure?FDFE78E1-56E6-4F3B-9E2D-31A933A92590.jpeg

Reaction score
MSRP is $13.99. Available for pre-order HERE. On-shelf Spring 2022 (March 1st).

Press Images

VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Carded-1-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Carded-1.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-TCW-Micro-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-1.jpg

Reaction score
I’m probably getting over 20 of these... if they ever come back in stock of course :D

bac

Reaction score
In hindsight I regret not getting more than 2, but given how quickly it sold that's fine for now as others got those extras instead.

Reaction score
I got four, but I want six more and one Captain to recreate the scene where they rescue the Jedi from Grievous.

Reaction score
I'd like to get one, but no luck, I'm not buying an army to recreate the show. I could maybe understand that if you're 8 years old, but I'm not planning on playing with it, lol.

Reaction score
I'd like to get one, but no luck, I'm not buying an army to recreate the show. I could maybe understand that if you're 8 years old, but I'm not planning on playing with it, lol.
I get that, but if you already have this Gunship then how can you not recreate this image on display?!
tscCWgunshipscene1.jpg

tscCWgunshipscene3.jpg

Reaction score
I did own that gunship at one point, it was great - but I purged all large vehicles from my collection. My comment was more of a joke, but what isn't funny is this level of hoarding, especially when so many ordered half dozen, whole dozen, etc and I (like many others) couldn't get a single figure - and trust me, I tried multiple times. It sorta takes the funny out of the hobby, dontcha think? This process shouldn't raise our blood pressure, it should help relieve it, haha.

Reaction score
I do agree on that aspect, I mean for a lot of years it irked me that army builders were essentially wiping out stores while I couldn't fine even the one.
Then I caught bug, though not as bad a some, I only collect small groups of 5 and nowhere near 20+ like others do. lol

However, it's not their fault trooper are made as an exclusive item or in limited quantities. That's in Hasbro's/Retailers court. And TBH there should be a better presence in store as well as online for peeps to get this stuff more easily, rather that making it the fault of other collectors who may want more than one item. For years I used to buy several of each figure simply for custom fodder, now that's a difficult task.

Reaction score

when i was eight years old, i could never possibly get my parents to buy me multiples of the same figure. "but you already have him!" so i have to make up for it now. hahaha.

Reaction score
when i was eight years old, i could never possibly get my parents to buy me multiples of the same figure. "but you already have him!" so i have to make up for it now. hahaha.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when the Cobra soldier and officer were added to the Joe line back in 82. At the time I was like Wow Cobra is badly outnumbered,lol!!!

Reaction score
The ARC Troopers were some of my favorite figures, and I still have them though they're very dated now aside from TVC Fordo.

I'm very grateful I was able to order these, and look forward to putting them in their gunship.

But that these aren't being shipped out as solid cases to every specialty retailer out there is a real travesty. I feel for anyone that didn't get any. Army builders should never be exclusives.

I feel like Hasbro considers TVC such a premium and adult line that they stopped considering some people do still army build.

Reaction score
I did own that gunship at one point, it was great - but I purged all large vehicles from my collection. My comment was more of a joke, but what isn't funny is this level of hoarding, especially when so many ordered half dozen, whole dozen, etc and I (like many others) couldn't get a single figure - and trust me, I tried multiple times. It sorta takes the funny out of the hobby, dontcha think? This process shouldn't raise our blood pressure, it should help relieve it, haha.
I suggest you fill out the "Alert me when it's in stock"...it helped me get all of their latest exclusives, some of them weeks/months after the initial listing.

Reaction score
I suggest you fill out the "Alert me when it's in stock"...it helped me get all of their latest exclusives, some of them weeks/months after the initial listing.

Thanks, I did indeed do that, hopefully it works and I can order one of each before they allow more of these boatload orders, lol.

Reaction score
OK so... Rezikai overslept that morning and couldn't get this one or the red arc trooper. So you guys buying a dozen or more that have extras w/beater cards (b/c Walmart) feel free PM me to sell 1-2. One on card & 1 to open.

Reaction score
I am very interested to know whether this one gets the same distinctive head as Fordo, or a generic Clone head. I wish they had shown the two ARCs with their helmets off.

Reaction score
I am very interested to know whether this one gets the same distinctive head as Fordo, or a generic Clone head. I wish they had shown the two ARCs with their helmets off.
I hope he does not as like you say Fordo is distinctive looking compared to other Clones. That said, I doubt very much that they rummaged around the warehouse for a different one to use, but if they did kudos to whoever did!