ARC Trooper Umbra Operative (BattleFront 2)

Reaction score
I wasn’t expecting them to be easy for a while (which is pretty sick, since we ordered them a LONG time ago). I guess I’ve already internalized the idea that stuff we order always will be ready only in the future and never now. Don’t get my hopes up! 🫣

Reaction score
That would be an intimidating thing to see charging into your village as some peasant on a backwater planet. I’d surrender immediately.

Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but these figures seem to be getting smaller, more petite and tiny. Trying to get the tiny guns in his holsters was a b#$th! The Bo Katan and Fennec are tiny. Thoughts?

Reaction score
just got email from BBTS......bumblebee ARCs are en route to their warehouse. ...

Reaction score
were these yellow "Punisher" skull face painted clone troopers even in the Star Wars Battlefront II videogame?

Reaction score
Yep! The white w/ red Version simultaneously released is the stock game version. You can spend ingame currency on different skins, with Lambent Seeker and Umbra Operative amongst the choices.

Reaction score
It was a weird choice for a gaming “great.” I do get why people would be confused. But I like that clone sculpt, so I’ll take it all day.

Reaction score
I don’t think any of the gaming greats have been “great” characters, except maybe Shae Vizla and Lando. Now if they repack Bastila, Starkiller, or Darth Nihilus, then we’re talking!

Reaction score
my trio must be traveling via 3-legged turtle w/ plantar fasciitis 🙄

Last edited:
Reaction score
That card stock is superb, truly! I ripped mine open but it’s exactly what MOC people would want!

Reaction score
Just invoiced for mine. Eager to see how good it looks like in hand. Will definitely shine among my mostly white troopers.

Reaction score
Originally ordered this guy from BBTS but when EE started their free shipping promo with $39+ purchase, I switched it. I assumed since I switched, my order would be at the end of the line and not be filled until Sep according to the website release date. To my surprise, it arrived yesterday in perfect shape. Again, loving these new thicker cardbacks.

Reaction score
Picked him up last night. Honestlly, I like the VC one better than the BS one. However, the blaster hole in the backpack seems bigger than when it was used on the 501st ARC Troopers as it seems really loose. Just blowing on it will make the blaster fall off. Here's some comparisons to the BS one.

PRXACfD.jpg

4oFQFtI.jpg

ViTp727.jpg