ARC Trooper Umbra Operative (BattleFront 2)

GNT

Reaction score
Here’s the Entertainment Earth exclusive ARC Trooper Umbra Operative Vintage Collection figure which will retail for $15.99

What’re your thoughts on this figure?

1640118312300.jpeg

Reaction score
Here’s the Entertainment Earth exclusive ARC Trooper Umbra Operative Vintage Collection figure which will retail for $15.99

What’re your thoughts on this figure?

View attachment 408508
It looks great, but I don’t want to pay shipping for just one clone. I’m hoping it will still be available at BBTS, just like the EE exclusive Purge Trooper was.

Reaction score
****.... I have to get this and I said Fives was my last Clone. Sign me up for the Italian Stallion/Cobra Kai/ Latin King color scheme clone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
🎵 Black and yellow...black and yellow

Seriously though, the paint job on this one is pretty good too. I do also hope that I can get a couple of these new Gaming Greats from the same place since separate shipping for each one of these figures is dumb.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Reposting from the GD thread:

Bring Home the Bounty Week 11 Reveal. Gaming Greats ARC Trooper (Umbra Operative) (BFII). Code-named "Pasadena".

The Umbra Operative can be found as part of the Infiltrator Reinforcement unit for the Galactic Republic with the other ARC Troopers in this multi-player game across 3 eras, Star Wars Battlefront II...

Available for pre-order tomorrow, December 22nd, at 10:00am PT HERE.
Entertainment-Earth-Icon-2.png
Exclusive. On shelf April 2022. MSRP is $15.99.

Press Images

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Carded-1-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-6-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Carded-1.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-3.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-5.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Umbra-Operative-BFII-Gaming-Greats-Loose-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like The Punisher version of a clone. Not sure why they suddenly dumped the 'Gaming Greats' Star Wars card for a 'Battlefront II' logo. Wish they'd have just stuck with 'Expanded Universe'.

Reaction score
Now live.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pre-ordered three from Skyward since they have no tax and free shipping if you add to their supply drop. Same price as EE even though that's where they source from IIRC. You can get free shipping from EE as well, but you need to order 5 to qualify. Unfortunately, you can't mix with the Lambent for the free s/h.

Reaction score
Looks like The Punisher version of a clone. Not sure why they suddenly dumped the 'Gaming Greats' Star Wars card for a 'Battlefront II' logo. Wish they'd have just stuck with 'Expanded Universe'.

I was thinking the chest pattern looks like a SHIELD logo.

Reaction score
Hmm, makes me wonder when the republic trooper comes out he will be on an Old republic card.

Reaction score
Hmm, makes me wonder when the republic trooper comes out he will be on an Old republic card.
Dang..if that happens, I'll need to track one down for the carded logo..unless Hasbro releases anotber OR figure. A least I should have a few extra cw/wm excls to trade to get a OR troop.

Reaction score
i actually grabbed two of this one because he's so different from all of my other clones.

Reaction score
I have one of these on preorder. It’s pretty, I think.

Reaction score
Went back and forth on this guy, finally decided to place an order. I never played with this skin in the game, because I never really utilized that class of trooper.

The sculpt and paint apps are just too good and make this guy too unique to pass up. This is the only one of these new ARC troopers I'm getting, specifically because of the paint apps.

Reaction score
I have a message from Michael Scott for all those who have "played with this skin"..................

............................that's what she said.

Reaction score
Went back and forth on this guy, finally decided to place an order. I never played with this skin in the game, because I never really utilized that class of trooper.

The sculpt and paint apps are just too good and make this guy too unique to pass up. This is the only one of these new ARC troopers I'm getting, specifically because of the paint apps.

This class of Trooper tears it up. Low battle point cost and super potent.

Reaction score
This is way cool, but I was surprised Hasbro didn't first go for the ARC Trooper commanders from Clone Wars Season 3: Colt, Havoc, and Blitz. I'm kinda partial to the last one as you might imagine.

Reaction score
This is way cool, but I was surprised Hasbro didn't first go for the ARC Trooper commanders from Clone Wars Season 3: Colt, Havoc, and Blitz. I'm kinda partial to the last one as you might imagine.

... because these are Gaming Greats?

Reaction score
in case anyone is curious, back side of card...from bossk's bounty.....lambent seeker likely #236. intereting if Lando and Shae turn out to be #238 and #239
TVC237 UMBRA ARC.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why would Shae not be VC101? The Republic Trooper reissue retained VC113 and Ahsoka retained VC102...??
you're right. I guess i wasn't thinking when I typed that post and I was actually on my way back here to edit my post reflecting just that. In fact reviewing the numbers between #227 and #240, IF Jesse jumps back to p/u mia #188 (hey, Fives went back to p/u MIA #176, so why not Jesse?) then the remaining 5 from jesses' wave, Lambert seeker, koska, axe, migs and lando could fill all the #s, then the next 2 g.g. and/or Anakin/mortar trooper wave could start at #241

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can’t wait to put this guy in a Gunship with Omega Squad and these Elite Forces guys.. Yes they’re all black.. lame? NahF258554E-B1D9-4402-ABE2-22A07A9619D2.jpeg

Reaction score
3B18554D-15DC-438B-8CF8-EEE7F9927F02.jpeg
They almost look like they’re in the same army.. 😄

BDB2EBD7-E4FA-43BE-9112-8B2F82199335.jpeg

It’s kind of a mixed bag. Doesn’t quite look like they ride together, but I’ll definitely try them all together, for a night time mission on Umbara 😎

Last edited:
Reaction score
View attachment 418982
They almost look like they’re in the same army.. 😄

View attachment 418983

It’s kind of a mixed bag. Doesn’t quite look like they ride together, but I’ll definitely try them all together, for a night time mission on Umbara 😎
Obviously we need a Republic Commando in black with blue highlights, that gives you three styles of GAR elite armor (Phase 1 ARC from the Multimedia Project CW, Phase 2 ARC from Filoniverse TCW and Katarn Armor RC) in three primary shades.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was that head used before? (I never got the 501st ARCs) looks like one of the best Tem likenesses

Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing. These new clone face sculpts are amazing!

Reaction score
I love this Clone look so much! My order is on the way from Star action figures to go alongside my Black Series version

Reaction score
I put an order in for two openers. I really don’t do that often. I look for loose troop builders. I think last time I got two on card was the TOR Trooper. No regrets there. It’s such a cool look. They also come to my location next month, so I don’t want them hanging around another month waiting for a Mauldalorian or what have you to be shipped with.

I have to admit, I thought “Umbra” was a misprint, being one letter short for Umbara. So it turns out it’s Latin for “shadow”, meaning the “darkest part” of a shadow. I’ve only briefly played the game and I wasn’t very good at it, but I’ll definitely check it out in the near future. Loved the original games. They really kept Star Wars alive during the dark times.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ figures (no pun intended) since I switched to bbts to avoid ee's extravagant shipping costs.