ARC Trooper (Star Wars Battlefront 2)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Cost wasn't really the point. More so that once again his releases beats retail. Its kind of amusing.
Cost is always the point, especially these days. And, of course they'll beat US retail, they're based in Asia. Same reason reviewers like BB got their production samples early - they ordered from Asian sources. ;)

Reaction score
Cost can be a factor. What's the point of ordering overseas that's in stock, pay excessive shipping, then item gets held up for weeks maybe months of delay in customs vs waiting same possible amount of time on bbts..$20(bbts) vs $38(tunghori)... could buy 2 at bbts for $2 less, ....just saying..BTW, not dissing tunghori in anyway. I have used tunghori numerous times for figs, that couldn't be acquired locally or sites like bbts et al.

Last edited:
Reaction score
me too!! oddly though havent recieved pp reciept for this one but did for lament arc...but both are in my PoL PAID and waiting on bummblebeeARC troop

Reaction score
Got an alert that my PP account refused the charge and I had to update the payment option. All good now.

Reaction score
I rarely order from BBTS because I hate their Standard vs. Collector grade program, where you need to give them 3 more dollars for perfect packaging. So if they receive all collector grade figures, do they purposely bend your card because you're spending less?

Reaction score
I rarely order from BBTS because I hate their Standard vs. Collector grade program, where you need to give them 3 more dollars for perfect packaging. So if they receive all collector grade figures, do they purposely bend your card because you're spending less?
Lol no. I’ve received plenty of perfect cards from BBTS without paying the premium. They all end up in the recycle bin!

Reaction score
Invoiced for this one today. Happy to add a nice ARC variant to the collection.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have been a bit overloaded with clones lately. But then when I got ARC Trooper Echo a couple months ago, I fell in love with the mold, and pre-ordered all the repaints.