ARC Trooper Jesse - #***

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have announced that we’ll be seeing ARC Trooper Jesse in the vintage collection.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing this figure?

Picture of the character for reference:

Attachments

• 3E908F67-C7F4-4C56-95ED-E3864E3CE203.jpeg
    3E908F67-C7F4-4C56-95ED-E3864E3CE203.jpeg
    498.6 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
I really thought that this was the one that was not going to end up on a single TVC card. Glad I was wrong.

Reaction score
Yeah, if he's not $25 by the time he's finally listed I'll get him. Can always use more ARC Troopers with unique decos.

Then again I'm still waiting on Blitz and Havok, as well as Dogma and Pong Krell to go with. Also would mind Waxer and Boil w/Numa.

Reaction score
Yep def getting this one. I knew not going crazy trying to get the 3 pack would work out.

Reaction score
And then there were three!

I haven’t ever seen the other two in a store, and they sold out immediately online as well. But I’ll hold out hope for a chance to get this guy somehow. They are FANTASTIC figures.

Reaction score
And then there were three!

I haven’t ever seen the other two in a store, and they sold out immediately online as well. But I’ll hold out hope for a chance to get this guy somehow. They are FANTASTIC figures.
Both of those Clones still show up periodically for retail price shipped and sold by Amazon. The most recent one was up an Amazon for $13.99 earlier this week.

Reaction score
I hope we’ll get plenty of notice if there’s a restock for Fives. I definitely missed out on the three pack and on Fives’ first solo release. But I have Echo and I’m hoping to get Jesse as well.

Reaction score
Was a real shame we didn’t Aphra’s kill droids from the 3 pack. I wasn’t surprised we would get all 3 of the Clones from the SDCC set to be honest.
True, would have been nice but I understand why they weren't. Aphra's a very niche character to begin but she is the main character so I imagine they wanted "everyone" to have access to the figure, especially considering she was kind of meant to be a new generation's Han, I mean can you imagine if the only way to get Bastilla Shan or Mara Jade was via Pulse? It would leave a lot of Fans out of the loop, although it's not exactly like you can simply walk into a store and buy them anyways, like Kids generally do. I think it would have rubbed a few fans the wrong way if you couldn't have gotten Aphra as a single at retail. especially those overseas who do not have access.

I don't really feel her Droids have a large enough audiences to put into the basic line, and TBH I wouldn't want them taking up what precious few slots we have away from more needed characters. Maybe stick them in the new $20-26 DLX boxes?

I've seen Echo frequently, but Fives has been MIA for awhile. I know there's supposed to be a restock of him at some point.
Echo certainly seems more plentiful than Fives, perhaps because of the sinking which resulted in second shipments of that wave being canceled. I still have him and Hondo on pre-order at DS with a couple other things but I'm beginning to think it's going to wind up a no go. I don't think it's that they made more of Echo than Fives.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Echo certainly seems more plentiful than Fives, perhaps because of the sinking which resulted in second shipments of that wave being canceled. I still have him and Hondo on pre-order at DS with a couple other things but I'm beginning to think it's going to wind up a no go. I don't think it's that they made more of Echo than Fives.
Well, Echo is from Wave 7 that is still shipping, whereas Fives was from Wave 2 that has likely sold through the initial allocation. That alone would result in a shortage of Fives. I also don't think Hasbro would have made fewer of the Fives wave. It wouldn't surprise me if they're either stuck in a warehouse somewhere, or there was a supply chain/production issue. AFAIK, it was only speculation that the sunk ship resulted in a loss of product - it was never confirmed.

I also still have those two (Fives & Hondo) on pre-order with BBTS and when I spoke to them last month they were still anticipating receiving new stock. I'm fairly confident they'll arrive eventually, with DS I'd be more concerned.