ARC Trooper Jesse (Rumored)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The previously rumored figure by Yakface, has now been confirmed by JediInsider to be ARC Trooper Jesse and is part of the second 2022 wave.

This wave is also rumored to include pipeline figures Figrin D'an & Princess Leia (Ewok Village), in addition to Ki-Adi Mundi and Aayla Secura.

Image for reference only.

ARC-Trooper-Jesse-1-Resized.jpg

Reaction score
Reusing the Echo mould is easy money for Hasbro. Make a phase II helmet (preferably a removable one), bald clone head, shift the ammo pack to the right and he's good to go.

Best of all - main line release!

Reaction score
Reusing the Echo mould is easy money for Hasbro. Make a phase II helmet (preferably a removable one), bald clone head, shift the ammo pack to the right and he's good to go.
Hopefully. I know they gave Jesse the wrong helmet for the Vintage Collection version. (Although why Jessie didn't huse a rangefinder always sorta bothered me...)

Reaction score
Hopefully. I know they gave Jesse the wrong helmet for the Vintage Collection version. (Although why Jessie didn't huse a rangefinder always sorta bothered me...)
Right. But if they cheap out and use Echo's helmet I'm going to mod it, shouldn't be too difficult.

Reaction score
Right. But if they cheap out and use Echo's helmet I'm going to mod it, shouldn't be too difficult.
While I do hope they update the mold properly, part of me honestly wouldn't mind if they re-use Echo's helmet (as again, I feel like he should have had a rangefinder like nearly all ARC Troopers do)... but they really SHOULD use the Phase II helmet for proper accuracy.

Or best of both worlds give Jessie his Phase II ARC helmet AND a removable rangefinder.

Whatever happens, I can't wait! I love me some ARCs!