ARC Trooper Echo

Reaction score
I hope to find one someday. And I hope to still find a Fives someday... Forking Hasbro distribution!!!!🤬🤬🤬

Reaction score
Picked up 3 at Amazon and 1 at Target. Also, have a wave case on order at DS.

Additional links:

Reaction score
preordered in the hopes that the helmet paint apps won't be off-center like the one i got from the 3 pack. grr.

Reaction score
I'm surprised at how long he's lasted on Pulse compared to Fives, got 1 order in there and one on Amazon. Haven't decided yet if I should place an order at DS for all 3 Ahsoka, Echo and Maul. They haven't been as quick at shipping out as they once were.

Reaction score
Picked up 3 at Amazon and 1 at Target. Also, have a wave case on order at DS.

Additional links:
Now that's a mighty fine haul, @Etain! (y) :cool:

Reaction score
Hey, could anybody who has preordered from BBTS explain the "Pile of Loot" thing to me? How does that work? If I've put Echo and the Jawa in my "Pile of Loot," will BBTS email me when they're both in stock to ask if I want them shipped at that time? Or do I have to keep checking My Account? Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey, could anybody who has preordered from BBTS explain the "Pile of Loot" thing to me? How does that work? If I've put Echo and the Jawa in my "Pile of Loot," will BBTS email me when they're both in stock to ask if I want them shipped at that time? Or do I have to keep checking My Account? Thanks.
You'll get an email stating, " Your pre-order item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. These items have been added to your Pile of Loot." They'll charge your card at that time for the exact pre-order price. When you want to ship, go into your PoL, select the items you want to ship, and then they'll charge you the $4 shipping and taxes at that time.

Reaction score
When the pre-orders are available BBTS will drop you an email. They will be automatically put in your Pile of Loot until you request them to be shipped.

Reaction score
I think I'm paranoid after having missed out on Fives and the rest of that wave. I was able to get Chirrut, and have Fives and Hondo on order at BBTS, but am still missing Jedi Luke.
Sorry, @Etain. Just checked Skyward Fun Supply to see if they still had Jedi Luke in stock, but they don't. :(

Reaction score
I think I'm paranoid after having missed out on Fives and the rest of that wave. I was able to get Chirrut, and have Fives and Hondo on order at BBTS, but am still missing Jedi Luke.
I missed Five's as well and I'm not finding one of the key online sites selling it. We don't even have a proper thread for it in the forum, do we?

Reaction score
I don’t know much about Echo before he joined the Bad Batch, but I pre-ordered because he looks awesome. I missed out on Fives though. Any chance of that guy getting a re-stock later on?

Reaction score
Yeah I feel ya on that, luckily I was able to get 2 Fives ordered at Pulse otherwise I'd be SOL on him. Chirrut I though I had taken care of too but upon looking trough everything I never did order him elsewhere so I need to also track him down as well. I think Luke is a lost cause until they reissue him whenever that happens to be, and sadly the Endor Luke has a sculpted helmet so that one's no good to me.

I don't know if they simply didn't make enough of that wave or if it was part of the lost at sea batch.

Reaction score
Picked up 2 as well

As someone who is doesn't do much Hasbro nowadays, they got a nice chunk of my money with the 50th anniversary wave, Shock Trooper and Echo.

Cardback on Echo is much better than on Fives.

Reaction score
I don’t know much about Echo before he joined the Bad Batch, but I pre-ordered because he looks awesome. I missed out on Fives though. Any chance of that guy getting a re-stock later on?
@TogrutaKing, I just checked Skyward Fun Supply for you. They often have older TVC figures still in stock. But I'm sorry, Fives is out of stock. :(

Reaction score
Yeah I feel ya on that, luckily I was able to get 2 Fives ordered at Pulse otherwise I'd be SOL on him. Chirrut I though I had taken care of too but upon looking trough everything I never did order him elsewhere so I need to also track him down as well. I think Luke is a lost cause until they reissue him whenever that happens to be, and sadly the Endor Luke has a sculpted helmet so that one's no good to me.

I don't know if they simply didn't make enough of that wave or if it was part of the lost at sea batch.
@Masterfett, Skyward Fun Supply still has Chirrut in stock for $9.99! Here's the link; bottom of the first page. Good luck! :D

bac

Reaction score
Amazon sold out of Echo sometime in the past hour or so to join Pulse.

Other options:

Reaction score
Ordered along Maul, Ahsoka and Jawa from Dorkside. Surprised to see Ahsoka and Maul are expected in July while Echo and Jawa are expected in September when they are meant to be part of the same wave. Could they be sent in solid cases by Hasbro?

Reaction score
Ordered along Maul, Ahsoka and Jawa from Dorkside. Surprised to see Ahsoka and Maul are expected in July while Echo and Jawa are expected in September when they are meant to be part of the same wave. Could they be sent in solid cases by Hasbro?
That is the way that this latest Fett/Child wave went.

Reaction score
Amazon sold out of Echo sometime in the past hour or so to join Pulse.

Other options:

Echo and the Jawa are also still available at Skyward Fun Supply. Check here.

Reaction score
It definitely no longer makes sense case wise, unless those online retailers are indeed getting full cases of each figure. But then how to you explain regular retail that's had Leia and Greef for a couple months and only recent got Fett and Child? It certainly feels all wonky these days.