ARC Trooper Echo (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
Fortunately I got Echo when they were still $25, or I would have probably waited for a sale or discount and then totally wound up missing him. For Kenobi I redeemed circle rewards to bring him down to $22 and change. As much as I like Kenobi and especially in this outfit I can't say that I would have simply bit the bullet and got him just because. These two were always going to be my top priorities as Hawk didn't interest me and I've just never been a fan of Anakin. Though him in this outfit does look cool and might need both to complete a "look", I can safely say I won't lose sleep over not having him. Now if I ever come across him for $20ish I'll probably get Anakin.

Reaction score
I finally got around to opening Echo, and as others have mentioned he is a great figure. The plastic kama is not bad, I would have preferred a fabric one as used on Rex, Wolffe and the others. The straps, pouches and holsters are molded separately from the kama and makes upgrading to a fabric one pretty easy.

A few months earlier I had spent over $50 on some 3D printed parts to make my own Arc Troopers, and I wish I had known this was coming out. I'm not thrilled at Target's price increase but this is the only figure I'd buy more of at the higher price point if I see any in the store.

Reaction score
What was odd, is how they raised the price on these - separately, instead of all at once. First, Echo went up, then Kenobi a few days later, then Hawk the following week, and then finally Anakin a few days after that.

Hawk rang up at 24.99 for me 3 days ago in-store

Reaction score
Never seen any of these in-store and I've checked the website probably a few times a day everyday since these went up and Echo has never been available when I've checked. Only 3 times I've had the "notify me when available" option.

Reaction score
This is def the most desired figure out of this wave. I’ve seen a couple early morning restocks but they’ve gone fast. Only 1 of the 3 stores by me got a case in stock physically. I bought a handful of these CW figures to help others out and the Echos were the first thing to go. It’s one of the best figures this year imo and this year has been a great one so far for plastic crack.

Reaction score
Echo is no longer visible on the Target app or website, the other 3 are still available

Reaction score
Here's a comparison of his head sculpt to Rex's

IZf8NJO.jpg

Sorry it's not the best pic.

Reaction score
The head sculpt is one reason why I wanted more than one figure! It's not exactly easy to get ahold of Clone heads in this line and I wanted a non specific version to use on Hunter's body.

Reaction score
The head sculpt is one reason why I wanted more than one figure! It's not exactly easy to get ahold of Clone heads in this line and I wanted a non specific version to use on Hunter's body.

That's why I think all new Clone Troopers that use the 2020 body mould should come with removable helmets and fully painted heads.

Reaction score
Just a heads up, I got two notifications last night that these were back in stock at Target, of course by the time I woke up they were gone, but it gives me hope they may be doing another run.

Reaction score
Ya, I missed out as well. This is the only one of the four that I still need. Patience is a virtue, lol.

Reaction score
I'm curious with the whole recent price increase discussion if this last wave will be affect? I mean I feel they're already overpriced but according to that rumor we could potentially see these go to $30ish. And most likely so for the next round. I sure hope they don't go and release any that I absolutely want. lol

Reaction score
I'm curious with the whole recent price increase discussion if this last wave will be affect? I mean I feel they're already overpriced but according to that rumor we could potentially see these go to $30ish. And most likely so for the next round. I sure hope they don't go and release any that I absolutely want. lol
I hate to say it but that ship has sailed already. Look at the last Wallyworld exclusives...$30. I would think the price increase won’t affect figures that have already been solicited and preordered. But going forward $25, $30, $40 is gonna be the new norm.

Reaction score
I literally had my phone in my hand last night when I got the in stock notification and by the time I got the page up, it was sold out.

Taller figures being called "deluxe" and getting a $30 price tag; exclusive packaging, sometimes with fewer accessories getting a $26 price... I'm not too shocked by the idea. Or super worried either. They get out 5, maybe 6 waves a year?

Reaction score
I think initially the price went up by a few dollars (equal to the tax amount).

Reaction score
I literally had my phone in my hand last night when I got the in stock notification and by the time I got the page up, it was sold out.

Taller figures being called "deluxe" and getting a $30 price tag; exclusive packaging, sometimes with fewer accessories getting a $26 price... I'm not too shocked by the idea. Or super worried either. They get out 5, maybe 6 waves a year?

This was me just a few minutes ago. Had the phone in my hand, near my PC and got the in stock alert. Target website said 1 left so I clicked ship to store and boom, out of stock. Took Target over 10 minuets to update the page to reflect out of stock, but I kept clicking the ship to store hoping to grab it if it came back in stock. It never did.

This is soo frustrating!!!!!!!!! You can't find it in stores and you can't even get the chance to grab it on-line. Is Target like only putting up a single box of these!! I had hoped that the "only one per person" would make this easier to obtain this figure.

Rant over

Reaction score
I was honestly surprised I got an in-stock notification at all. Its been over a month since these went up. They never hit actual stores in my area. By this point I'm sort of over the idea of getting this figure. I was hoping I might be able to snag a few Obi Wan's too, but I can just live with Walgreens version and figure something else out for the custom I was wanting to make.

Reaction score
So uh, I /never/ saw any of these figures in my area. Does anyone have an Echo they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price? It's a shame, because this set of exclusives looked amazing and I totally would've purchased all four if I were actually able to find them.

Reaction score
So uh, I /never/ saw any of these figures in my area. Does anyone have an Echo they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price? It's a shame, because this set of exclusives looked amazing and I totally would've purchased all four if I were actually able to find them.
Never hit my area either. It was real frustrating seeing some of these make Top 5 lists for the year.

Reaction score
I never saw these on pegs either. More than one Target in my area were holding them in the back and limiting them to 1 per person of each character. You had to ask someone to get them for you. It sucks because they didn't have any kind if sign or anything to let people know.

Reaction score
I had to ask someone at my Target. And then they rang in at $29 each, $4 more than the already inflated exclusive price... Still got all 4, although I regret spending that much on Hawk....

Reaction score
The fact that these were pretty much all new figures as exclusive really irritated me. For a heavy as the line is in repaints, why do that to figures that would have sold just fine in the main line? I conceded defeat on it a while ago and realized I'd rather have a Bad Batch Echo than the arc trooper costume of him anyway, but if they don't put a Rex out on that mold, they really do hate money.

Reaction score
I've only ever saw Obi Wan and the pilot in store. I had to preorder this guy and Anakin. Pilot dude still available in some TRU up here.

Reaction score
^ In this regard Hasbro is very odd. Granted you can't very well make unique sculpt or a main character like Kuill an Exclusive, at least not his debut release, yet you choose to make potential army builder a limited Exclusive? That we all know will sell out in minutes and almost never see restock, and store sightings are spotty at best. Clone Wars Mace and Grievous I can see being fine as not many want more than one figure anyways but not a Clone or Trooper of any kind really!

Reaction score
In THEORY this wave hit my local Target... but someone nabbed ALL OF THEM mere minutes before I was able to grab one. I wound up buying my Echo on eBay.

Such a disappointment since I had been going there pretty much every morning when they opened for over a week.
😞

Reaction score
got lucky with obi wan, an awesome scummer hooked me up with anakin, wasn't too interested in echo, till i started watching the clone wars animated series, but no fomo. i've broken my conditioning. :)