ARC Trooper Echo (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
Hasbro original statement on US availability this morning:
We appreciate you reaching out about these Star Wars: The Clone Wars 6-inch figures and apologize for any confusion. These figures were recently available in Canada for pre-order in limited quantities, however, in the US they will only be available for purchase exclusively at Target beginning this Fall.
And the follow-up with updated info:
Just a quick update! These figures will not be available for pre-order in the US, but will be available both in store and online exclusively at Target beginning Summer 2021
Info comes via jedibusiness.com
Of course, via yakface some stores show arrival around 5/20 for in-store stock.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't Cobra Island Clone Wars. At least these packaging variations always get a wider release or put into in the main line at some point.

Reaction score
Hasbro original statement on US availability this morning:

And the follow-up with updated info:

Info comes via jedibusiness.com
Of course, via yakface some stores show arrival around 5/20 for in-store stock.
That’s interesting. Just happy I’m not having to deal with walmart again.

Reaction score
Every Target I've been in this past year hasn't had any TVC or TBS figures so I'll simply chalk this one up to never getting, especially since by the time I lean it's been listed online it's already sold out...

Reaction score
This according to Yakface.com

As we theorized back in April, I was able to confirm that the 4 Target Exclusive Black Series figures from The Clone Wars (Obi-Wan, Anakin, ARC Trooper Echo and Clone Pilot Hawk) are indeed a part of the Father’s Day promo and will be located in a special section in stores set to launch* on May 23. Other Star Wars items include clothing and POP!s.

So it looks like the 23rd is supposedly the day. Could be before or after.

Reaction score
If for Father's Day shouldn't they be released in June or is that taking into account stores like to celebrate holidays weeks in advance?

Reaction score
Target did this back in 2019 when they came out with the retro collection. We know how that turned out. The only Blavk series figure released back then was the trash compactor Luke.

Reaction score
If for Father's Day shouldn't they be released in June or is that taking into account stores like to celebrate holidays weeks in advance?
Pretty much, on the retail side of it they like any "holiday" related merchandise to arrive early as possible so that it sells out before said day arrives, not that it ever happens but it's their goal as stores are already on to the "next holiday" mere weeks before the current one is even here.

It does feel weird with these though as they aren't holiday specific items, and I don't know about most people and how soon the shop for Mother's or Fathers day but I feel that two weeks before is sufficient time. At least in my experience Father's day ahs always seems like a last minute thing with people buying either the day of or before.

That said, I wonder exactly how many people have ever received a toy/action figure for Father's day?

Reaction score
Went to Target today with DPCI in hand. Retro Boba is showing up, but these figures still aren't showing up. Once they are in the system you can at least get an employee to let you know the official system street date, and go in that morning at open and get them. Had decent results with this method for the past year.

Reaction score
Went to Target today with DPCI in hand. Retro Boba is showing up, but these figures still aren't showing up. Once they are in the system you can at least get an employee to let you know the official system street date, and go in that morning at open and get them. Had decent results with this method for the past year.
Word is these aren't street dated, so if they are in stock they should be able to sell them.

Reaction score
Since Popfindr and Brickseek are useless, we will have to go to a Target store and have them scan for inventory. Looking forward to the first report here that they have 'em and no street date lock on the register. Crossing fingers!

Reaction score
There is one thing I noticed about Pop finder. They changed the search criteria where they need the TCIN numbe which is different from the DCPI. I only found it on the Target App. Brick seek does still use the DCPI but only tells you if the item is on stock or sold out.

Reaction score
There is one thing I noticed about Pop finder. They changed the search criteria where they need the TCIN numbe which is different from the DCPI. I only found it on the Target App. Brick seek does still use the DCPI but only tells you if the item is on stock or sold out.
Are you able to pull this DPCI for Echo on the Target app? Myself or Target employee's have not had the DPCI pop up in their system yet.

Reaction score
The DPCIs for the TCW figures have been in Target’s system for months. They aren’t accessible through the app yet.

Reaction score
if thats true, these should be very easy to find
Hopefully, with solid cases it will be something where you'll be able to at least come across it once or twice. I would not hesitate to buy them on the spot because I'm certain they won't last long on the pegs. I got lucky and found the Mando/Child 2-pack one morning at a Target. Never saw them again on pegs.

Reaction score
^ Hopefully. lol Having a full case definitely increases the chances by at least 6 but the uncertainty of when they'll actually hit the sales floor or the dept. they're put in can hinder one's chances. Specifically for those who do not have any Target within 100 miles of them and depend on their online store, or at least store pickup. Which doesn't seem to happen for my location very often.

Reaction score
Apparently these are showing up in Target stores right now.
My local target is dry though, unsurprisingly. Only thing I've seen there in the last 6 months is Jar Jar and Carl Weathers.

Reaction score
Called a few Targets in my area, Central FL, and they said mid week...

Reaction score
Just left my closest Target. They said they have 6 of each due tomorrow. Gonna try in the morning

Reaction score
A guy in my local collecting group told everyone a few days ago (5/17) that his friend, who works at one of the local Targets, told him all 4 TCW figs would be put out on 5/20. Okay, cool. At least we had a date to check in store. But then yesterday (5/18), he posts a picture of mulitples of Echo, Hawk, Anakin & Obi-Wan that he had just bought from the same friend. So he told everyone to basically wait until the 20th, so no one would go looking, and then swooped in and had his friend pull the cases early for him. 🤬

Reaction score
A guy in my local collecting group told everyone a few days ago (5/17) that his friend, who works at one of the local Targets, told him all 4 TCW figs would be put out on 5/20. Okay, cool. At least we had a date to check in store. But then yesterday (5/18), he posts a picture of mulitples of Echo, Hawk, Anakin & Obi-Wan that he had just bought from the same friend. So he told everyone to basically wait until the 20th, so no one would go looking, and then swooped in and had his friend pull the cases early for him. 🤬
May his a55 itch and his arms be too short!
What a ****** move. I hope no one will buy the spares from him, that probably also will be at a higher price.

Reaction score
Shun him

Reaction score
I hope no one will buy the spares from him, that probably also will be at a higher price.
I haven't looked, but I have no doubt they're on Ebay or Mercari by now.
Unfortunately, one of the Admins of the FB group pulls the same kinds of stunts, not to mention a couple others. I stopped being active there a year or so ago because of this and other unscrupulous practices that are tolerated. Now I just browse once in awhile to see what people are finding in stores. It still irks me, though, when I come across scalper posts like this.

Reaction score
I was able to swing by a Target this morning around 8:45, but no dice. Star Wars section was still pretty empty, and I didn't see an obvious end cap set up that had ben cleared out. I suppose I might have just been too early, but this was also the Target that never actually put up the Galaxy's Edge End Cap and just piled the Hondos and REXs up on the electronics counter....

Reaction score
That guy is a piece of ****

Reaction score
Just swung by Target again. They had Anakin but no one else. OB1 and Echo are still scheduled for today so maybe I’ll try tomorrow. They were on an end cap fwiw