ARC Trooper Echo (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
Arc Trooper Echo based on his look from the original run of The Clone Wars.
Target Exclusive. DPCI: 087-16-9980. $24.99. The press release states that these will be available Summer 2021, but inventory checks show these as arriving in-store on or around 5/20. Was the previously codenamed "Wind".

From the starwars.com article:
This is a great update to our existing Clone Trooper and is our first time adding the ARC Trooper armor to the Black Series. The figure comes with a new helmet with view finder, pauldron and chest details, skirt, forearms, and shins to make it accurate to the ARC Trooper [armor seen in the series].

HD Images

Spoiler:  

Last edited:
Reaction score
This guy looks awesome. I’m all over these 4 other than Anakin. Glad to see CW finally getting some 6” love lately. Now bring on the Temple Guard!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is weird that they went for an arc trooper with the s1-3 Anakin and Obi Wan.

I'd have preferred a phase 1 Rex or Cody since this Arc trooper is from the later series.

I guess it's just to tease the stuff out and Phase 1 Rex will come later on.

Reaction score
Out of the four, the Arc Trooper Echo figure is the best looking one in my opinion. I will definitely try to get this figure.

Reaction score
As I've already commented in the main thread I'll just reiterate that this is the only other one besides Obi-Wan that I'll try to get if I can.
Still something about ARC Troopers and Commanders and certain specialty troops that compel me to buy them.

Reaction score
I can't believe Hasbro would make these Target exclusives after the G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Island situation. :-(
I hear you. I have had a little more luck getting Target Star Wars exclusives historically, than GI Joe. Not saying it will be easy, but I am usually able to get at least one opportunity to buy it online or in store. Compared to GI Joe which is zero times.

Reaction score
Although I trust Yakface words, other trusty sources say there will be Bo-Katan moved forward to the still TBA spot
My point was that he's far enough along that he already has a UPC and SKU, regardless of which wave he ends up shipping with.

The actual case breakdown is somewhat in dispute as Yakface, EE, & DS among others, all have different possible assortment listings to varying degrees. The release dates are also in dispute as some places have them arriving as early as August and as late as October.

Reaction score
Need this immediately.
When where pre-order?
Only Target so your need may or may not be met, unfortunately, because I am convinced Hasbro has contempt for every collector in some way, shape, or form.

Reaction score
YES! I've been awaiting for an ARC Trooper Echo for nearly a decade now. It's about time!

Reaction score
I wonder if this means an Echo in his Bad Batch armor will be on the back burner for now.
Maybe Echo is the new Luke, and they'll do four or five versions of him in the next year.

(Love this little wave. I'm going to do my best to buy all four, but especially glad Rex can have his buddy Echo with him in displays. Surely Fives will come sometime soon...)

Reaction score
WANT! :love:

Agreed with above, Fives is a must now so they can flank either side of Rex!!

Reaction score
May 19th, Wednesday, hopefully ordering online will be somewhat easy. And fast fingers on the keyboard too. 😁

Reaction score
Hopefully with the release of this figure, it means other Arc Troopers are on the way, Fives and Jesse. But I want Colt, Havoc and Blitz. But they need phase 1.5 helmets.

Reaction score
This is the figure I want the most today and between its popularity and Target’s horrible bot scalping allowances, it’s probably going to be the one I can’t get 😂

Reaction score
This really is the only one that interested me out of all TBS announcements, I just hope I'm able to get an order in when it drops at barely on Target.

Reaction score
I did the same though I got all 4. I'm so tired of fighting for exclusives.
Got 1 of the other 3 as well, wanted 2 for Echo though

I'm sure we'll see these in the main line sooner or later but I want to open Echo lol

And agree, making sort after figures like these 4(well 3 I guess) exclusives is just wrong.