ARC Commander Colt - VC#

GNT

Reaction score
Walmart Link

full

Colt served in Rancor Battalion with ARC Commander Havoc and helped manage cadet training on the world Kamino. Colt protected Tipoca City during an attack on Kamino by assassin Asajj Ventress, where he faced Grievous—and eventually Ventress herself. Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale action figures and vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Action figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging, as well as the entertainment-inspired, collector-grade deco that fans have come to know and love. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) With realistic detail featuring multiple points of articulation inspired by the character in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series, this collectible Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale ARC Commander Colt action figure makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors.

full

• ARC COMMANDER COLT: Colt served in Rancor Battalion with ARC Commander Havoc and helped manage cadet training on the world Kamino
  • CELEBRATE THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CLONE WARS: This ARC Commander Havoc 3.75-inch action figure is inspired by the character in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • KENNER-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Calling back to the original 1970s Star Wars collectibles and including a special 20th Anniversary logo, this The Vintage Collection item features Kenner branding and package design
  • SERIES-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Vintage Collection action figure comes with 5 accessories, including a removable helmet
  • PREMIUM DESIGN AND ARTICULATION: Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, this Star Wars ARC Commander Colt collector figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections

Will you be purchasing this figure ?

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Repost from the General Discussion thread.

ARC Commander Colt from The Clone Wars. Code-named "Boardroom".

This is a
Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive
. Available for pre-order tomorrow, November 9th at 1pm ET HERE. On shelf Summer 2023. MSRP is $16.99.

Press Release

Fans can celebrate the legacy of STAR WARS, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION ARC COMMANDER COLT figure. This ARC Commander Colt action figure is inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS animated series. Colt served in Rancor Battalion with ARC Commander Havoc and helped manage cadet training on the world Kamino. Colt protected Tipoca City during an attack on Kamino by assassin Asajj Ventress, where he faced Greivous-and eventually Ventress herself. The figure features premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original Kenner line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco. Includes figure and 5 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

VC-ARC-Commander-Colt-TCW-Clone-Wars-20th-Anniversary-Carded-1-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Commander-Colt-TCW-Clone-Wars-20th-Anniversary-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Commander-Colt-TCW-Clone-Wars-20th-Anniversary-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-ARC-Commander-Colt-TCW-Clone-Wars-20th-Anniversary-Carded-1.jpg

VC-ARC-Commander-Colt-TCW-Clone-Wars-20th-Anniversary-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The character was fun in CW, the head sculpt looks great...but the way the articulation is presented on this buck is awful.

I bought one.

Reaction score
Why does this guy look like Curly from the Three Stooges? I must have forgot that part of the episode, haha. I would certainly keep his bucket on if I bought it, but I doubt I will, just another clone repaint that I can do without.

Reaction score
Why does this guy look like Curly from the Three Stooges? I must have forgot that part of the episode, haha. I would certainly keep his bucket on if I bought it, but I doubt I will, just another clone repaint that I can do without.
I've always though the Kenner '84 rancor Keeper looked like either Curly or more so, Curly Joe, one of the later successors of Curly. There was Shemp, who really was a Stooge before Curly, but Curly replaced Shemp when they started the Columbia pictures shorts. Shemp rejoined Larry and Moe after Curly's stroke.Then Joe Besser replaced Shemp. And Curly Joe joined later when the threescore started feature films

Reaction score
As I mentioned elsewhere I think Hasbro was using forward thinking logic here and thought they'd use this on a future Rex, sadly the the goofy smirk doesn't become him. But hey, at least it's a different sculpt than Larry, Moe and Shemp!

Reaction score
What would you have them do?
Basic ARC Troopers utilize these basic weapons/gear, so unless they start getting into EU lore you're likely not to see any change. Plus that's what makes it cost effective it being a straight repaint of a mold that's been used nine times already with this being the tenth. I think them tooling a new head for this release was all the change we can expect, though it now makes me curious what Blitz will look like under the bucket.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing them trot out the Quad Cannon for one of them but I suspect that release would have to be in DLX packaging. Also wouldn't mind seeing Blaster rifle from the EU ARC Trooper or repeater Cannon that came in Hunt for Grievous set to keep things fresh.

Reaction score
so sick of all these arcs but it is a nice headsculpt. and for some reason the shipping is free. in for one.

Reaction score
LOL so glad i'm not the only one that was thinking it's a curly howard action figure!

Reaction score
Colt was the shaved headed Clone that got the kiss of death by Ventress who impaled him on Kamino. The figure is accurate - but we need a TCW Ventress. All these damn clones they should've re-released the Clone Gunships but the prices would be insane,lol.

Reaction score
If there's one thing I'd like them to change on this mold it would be the kama, and by now it should be feasible enough to switch to SG's after eleven uses. The only issue with that is pretty much everyone I'm after is already done. lol

After the Pulse 3pk debut the only ones I actively campaigned for were these three from TCW so once they were finally released I would be done buying ARC Troopers anyway.

Reaction score
If they could tweak that head ever so slightly, we may finally have an accurate head for Rex.

Just curious how it would look on the existing Rex figures already available.

Reaction score
..and still preorderable..wow, couldn't say that for a wm preorder a few months ago...well the bespin guards did stay available for a bit longer than others...

Reaction score
Either they made a ton of these (which doesn't explain the UK retailers getting low quantities), folks are getting burned out on clones, or the new $17 figure cost is coming into play and folks aren't buying.

...or Walmart got their **** together. Typically Walmart exclusives are available longer than Target ones but Walmart just...sucks

Reaction score
Either they made a ton of these (which doesn't explain the UK retailers getting low quantities), folks are getting burned out on clones, or the new $17 figure cost is coming into play and folks aren't buying.
I suspect a combination of various things and not one thing in particular.

Reaction score
Havoc sold out the same day it was available for preorder and that was only a month ago, so I doubt WM got their act together that quickly.

Well it wasn't price that is the issue because Havoc cost the same as Colt

Reaction score
Just pretend that the skirt is a sorta hard plate balistic skirting anti-sharpel armor instead of cotton or canvas material.

Reaction score
I wasnt going to get this guy, but I had almost the whole amount to order him in bonus rewards on my Walmart card. So I went ahead and got him. I was surprised he was still available.

Reaction score
I had $16 on an old Walmart card, so I ordered this one. I like his look.