ARC-170 Fighter - Imperial Version

Reaction score
Yes yes yes yes yes! Totally buying an Imperial ARC. If they made an Imperial Gunship, I'd get that too!

Reaction score
This may be the first ARC-170 I get. Finally, the black-suited clone poilots have their own vehicle to fly!

GNT

Reaction score
I'll move this over to the Legacy section until we hear more about it being a Legacy or Clone Wars item.

Reaction score
I like the look, but I'll most likely pass unless its $30.

Reaction score
Seems like a shameless cashgrab to me. I guess it's possible this shows up somewhere in the EU, but I'm guessing it's a Hasbro Original.

Reaction score
I admit that I like the look of it; didn't even think of the black suited pilots flying this thing! Very cool!
The only thing that scares me is the rumoured(from the ARC-170 thread in the Clone Wars section) $65 price point

I would defiantely pass if that was the case! The only reason that I bought the TRU exclusive was that I had a coupon!

Reaction score
That is damn [censored]. I'd love to have one but I just don't have the room and nothing I try seems to work for ceiling mounting.

Reaction score
I'll pass on this, but I think it looks pretty good. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we see an Imperial-deco V-Wing (as seen in the "Dark Times" comics), gunship, and AT-TE ("Empire" comics).

Reaction score
I like the design, but I'll only buy it if it's actually going to be shown in some form of media (TV series, video game, etc).

If it's just a nifty creation of Hasbro's, then I'll probably pass.

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool and, as others have said, a great vehicle for our black suited clone pilots to fly, but it just doesn't feel very imperial to me. Maybe it just looks too much like an X-Wing for me to imagine as an Imperial ship? Anyways, I'll be passing and hoping/waiting for the imperial V-Wing repaint, which at least seems more justifiable - they were actually in the movie (albeit briefly)!!!!

Reaction score
well, incom (of skyhopper, snowspeeder and x-wing fame) was an imperial outfit until biggs and hobbie stole the x-wing protos. after which the imps went to TIEs exclusively.

i like the bridging the gap idea for the imp-deco CW vehicles for the most part...but if this is coming out it probably means an imp arc-170 in the titanium series line, too...

Reaction score
That's awesome, I love Republic equipment rebranded as Imperial, but I don't think I'll be buying as I have the first ARC fighter in Revenge of the Sith colors. I regretted that purchase first when the WWII looking one with the shark face came out, and now this. Oh well. I kind of want to repaint mine with USAF colors and stuff anyways. Or maybe like a WWII Japanese fighter.

Reaction score
It does look very sleek if it is only #30 I'll get one, but if it's more I'll pass. I only own the original release right now but this does look very cool if I was to buy another one this would be it!

Reaction score
Not impressed. The Clone Wars deco fighter rocks. See it in action in my film, linked in my signature.

Reaction score
Masterfett said:
It does look very sleek if it is only #30 I'll get one, but if it's more I'll pass. I only own the original release right now but this does look very cool if I was to buy another one this would be it!
Unlikely. The current TRU exclusive Wampa Squadron ARC-170 sells for $44.99. Hasbro will not roll the price back by 30%.

Reaction score
bkh0501 said:
The Tiger ShARC was only $29.99.
But is it at retail now? That would be a big no. The wampa squadron ARC-170 is still in stores at the $40+ price point.

Reaction score
Nicklab said:
bkh0501 said:
The Tiger ShARC was only $29.99.
But is it at retail now? That would be a big no. The wampa squadron ARC-170 is still in stores at the $40+ price point.
That's exactly why it is so ludicrous.

Reaction score
bkh0501 said:
That's exactly why it is so ludicrous.
They've gotten so much mileage out of the mold, they could at least try to make it a bit more affordable.

Reaction score
I passed on all the ARC-170's so this is a big no for me. I also passed on the new republic gunship for the fact I don't want a twilek' on the side of it.

Reaction score
it looks cool. i wish they didn't make it because now i have to get one! and i already have 2

Reaction score
It will depend on the price point. I have this ship already in multiple colors. If this one is an atrocious $45, I will continue to let it sit on the shelves. If it is less than $30, I will consider it.

Reaction score
I like the look of this ship, but I wonder how Hasbro came up with this deco? I can't think of any comic, show, or video game this appeared in.