Aqua Battle Droid - CW10

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have plans to reissue the Aqua Battle Droid in the new 2012 Darth Maul Packaging, please discuss this release here.

Picture of him can be found here

Reaction score
The first packaged version is still on the racks over here, i have got 4 so far, might get some more.

Reaction score
I thought that I was lucky when I found this guy the first time around. But now that we've had him since May, I have to say that I really don't like him. I don't even blame Hasbro, this is just a odd design from TCW.

It doesn't belong in the toy box, it belongs in the litter box.

Reaction score
hehe :D

I saw him again this week. So he'll be around for you. You will likely see him many more times before Christmas.

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with getting this figure to stand? Mine is so weak that it falls over all the time. Anyone else, or is this a one off?
I have mine for about two months now and I never had any standing issues with the figure. I initially was afraid of the joints loosening over time, but when the fig is posed on the stand it stands fairly well.

Reaction score
I have mine for about two months now and I never had any standing issues with the figure. I initially was afraid of the joints loosening over time, but when the fig is posed on the stand it stands fairly well.
Maybe its just mine, but the foot joints have become so loose that he leans forward or backward the whole time now.

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. Came home one day to find him laying face down which has bent the removable laser on his arm way out of shape.

Reaction score
Finally got the Aqua Droid today, it's the best Separatist Droid we've gotten yet in this line.

I like it even better than the Commando Droid, which is a great figure though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a tremendous figure and I'm glad they repackaged him, because I never saw one the first time around.

I'm planning to pick up a second at some point when there aren't more pressing purchases.

Reaction score
Some pics of my solution to display this thing without falling over.....Kaiser doll stand #1175 with adj height jaws in black. Also like that this allows display with the feet folded as if it's swimming.