AOTC Yoda's Jedi Cruiser Mini-Rig

Reaction score
That head looks like it belongs on a bootleg figure - great quality control, Hasbro.

Reaction score
LOL Look at those eyes.

Other than the head, are there any differences between this and ROTS Yoda? May pick this up for the droid part but would a removable pilot headset work on ROTS Yoda?
This figure is all-new. It only has 7 POA but the sculpt is great. Hopefully they work the kinks out of the paint apps with later shipments.

Reaction score
If anyone feels like posting the UPC from this or the other sets, I can get some Target information.

Reaction score
Is there anything new about the super battle droid?
It's more metallic silver than the versions I have (blue/grey and the light grey one from Battlefront pack). It stands better than them too.

Reaction score
Does Yoda's robe have a hood to it? I was kinda dissapointed the VC one left it off even though it's there in the movies, and have been stuck using the CW cloak on the VC body which is OK, but it's rather clean and bright rather than a little dark and worn looking. Wondering if this set has the hooded robe for me to use.

Reaction score
I don't think it did, no. Sold mine on ebay and sent it off already. It didn't have any of the weathering on the VC version either.

Reaction score
Does Yoda's robe have a hood to it? I was kinda dissapointed the VC one left it off even though it's there in the movies, and have been stuck using the CW cloak on the VC body which is OK, but it's rather clean and bright rather than a little dark and worn looking. Wondering if this set has the hooded robe for me to use.

No hood, Hasbro really cut corners on these figures. Yoda just looks so goofy.

There are a lot more / Larger photos at: Star Wars Collector - Yoda's Jedi Attack Fighter with Yoda & Super Battle Droid

Reaction score
Again, I hope Yoda doesn't represent what the mainline will be.

Reaction score
Found this @ TRU on sale for BOGOHO Sunday in PHX and grabbed one. Thought it was neat and didn't know it was upcoming.

Reaction score
I picked this up today.
Likes - The overall concept of Yoda's Starfighter being petite, the removable pilot seat, removable droid dome (just happen to have an R3-A2 body that needed a head!), unique Yoda with sculpted headset, hoodless robe (the hood on a Jedi robe of this size simply doesn't cooperate as evidenced by the Geonosis set Yoda from a few years ago)
Dislikes - the Super Battle Droid (worst possible version of that figure; hate the preposing and general cheapness of the figure), the adjustable missle cannons (this feature seems unnecessary.

Reaction score
I passed up on this today at Toys R Us in North Carolina and dont regret it. The thing looks like a pint sized speeder , dont see how this thing has any ability for sustained flight let alone a starfighter and I just have problems picturing Yoda dogfighting in a fighter -Lucas giving him a lightsaber was bad enough in AOTC. The figures are lame as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
DPCI at Target is 087-06-1382, priced at $19.99 for most markets. It's not on planogram, so don't expect to see it there for a while.

Reaction score
in case anyone is curious how the droid dome looks w/ swapping w/ G8-R3---

i kinda like the G8 dome better on the starfighter than the one that came w/ it, kinda blends in better colorwise, imo

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up one in Tescos this afternoon as I had a £5 coupon to use. I only wanted the Dome so the rest of the set is on ebay already.

Idealy I'd like to swap it for a spare R3-A2. The Dome is currently on a spare Disney body.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn... This is really kinda cool. The ship, I mean. And the BAD head... I'm a huge sucker for Orange -- my favorite color! -- and this one is even a great shade, too... sporting lots of cool details, too. Simply irresistible!

Kudos to Hasbro for finally doing the obvious and using a BAD head for ships... Truly a KILLER idea! Just awesome!!

Hmmmmm, not exactly a huge Yoda fan, per se... But I am thinking I will turn it into a Tatooine speeder for my favorite Jawa with a little sandcrawler-esque paint. Definitely one of the more interesting offerings in the driest of dry spells...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jeez. The same factory that painted the Indiana Jones figures is at it again (courtesy of Yakface):

First thing I would do with this figure, is take a Q-tip and fingernail polish remover and wipe off his eyes. Probably look better with none! You can tell by this image that the sculpt is there, but the paint app on the eyes are cheap. So bad... I haven't seen anything this bad from hasbro for a long while. Yes, I have one of those Indy figures.. lol

The ship itself? I don't buy that yoda had a special little custom starfighter with cannons all over it. I would take a Galactic Heroes mold over this for it's purpose. But it's neat looking and unique I guess.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why do I keep thinking of "Rambo" Gizmo from Gremlins 2 when I look at that Yoda.:grin:

Reaction score
I'll pick this up eventually. I got an extra TVC R5-D4 That should look good with the orange dome. I've also gos an extra blue R3.

Reaction score
Picked this one up, and I kinda actually do buy Yoda has a starfighter like this. If it is canon somewhere that Mace really has purple everything (I know his clones were a Hasbro creation but still), then I could assume Yoda has a custom starfighter. I would just assume that it really only has the twin lasers on each side, and the fold out engines don't actually fold out and don't contain rocket launchers. Really, by the looks of it, its a sized down Jedi fighter with the sides removed ala Hasbro's Episode II Jedi Starfighter's action feature.

Yes, I am overthinking a Hasbro creation, but I could see it working, and given while this toy won't, a real one would probably have a hyperspace ring or be compatible with the current rings, so the "hyperspace mode" wouldn't need to exist. So yeah, I buy this. And buy it I did, I do like the little thing, although costing me $25 at TRU was abit steep considering you can still find class II vehciles for a little more. My Yoda has the wonky eyes but otherwise it isn't a bad sculpt at all, and the rest of the paint is pretty decent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got one tonight, and am a bit disappointed. The details seem very soft, like a kids toy. Compared to the original AOTC ship and the Clone Wars versions of the last five years, it isn't as crisp. The pale green isn't the best color, I would have one for something bolder...

The droid head is different than previous parts, also. The peg is a separate piece, rather than molded on, and seems to be slightly bigger. Old pieces (from Legacy up to the Naboo droids battle pack from last year) spin freely, but the new head is harder to get on an old body.

Yoda's head, though poorly painted, is strange. The TVC Yoda's head can fit on the body, though the neck is too long. The pilot Yoda's head does not fit on the TVC body... and once removed, hardly fits on the pilot body.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The droid head is different than previous parts, also. The peg is a separate piece, rather than molded on,
The Disney ones are all like this, just glued together. I think you'll find it's the same. Just put a spot of superglue on it if your peg has come off the inside of the dome.

Anyway, I have got my exclusive droid sorted at last. R3-A2 is expensive loose and R5-A2 is cheap but too bright! So I got a torso from R3 and the legs from R5, but painted the orange "shoulder" parts a darker shade:

Reaction score
Has anyone popped the dome on a black astromech body from Disney? I'd be curious to see what that looks like.

Reaction score
I don't have any Disney droids, but I tried this combination a few days ago - the black/dark blue (I can't tell) R4 from Legacy.

He looks like the sole survivor of a droid death match. They even beheaded Obi-Wan.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Gives me an idea about what it would look like. I think the orange dome + black body would resemble a Halloween 'mech.

Reaction score
Dang it... The more I see that orange dome... the more USELESS it is for me to resist.

Reaction score
I don't have any Disney droids, but I tried this combination a few days ago - the black/dark blue (I can't tell) R4 from Legacy.

He looks like the sole survivor of a droid death match. They even beheaded Obi-Wan.
You slaughtered all of them! Even Obi-Wan! :disgusted: :D