AOTC Yoda's Jedi Cruiser Mini-Rig

Reaction score
I like it.
But I hate the repacked figures with it.
Couldn't we get it for $10, and forget the two repacks?

Reaction score
I can't say what body Yoda has (it doesn't appear to have knee articulation, so it isn't TVC), but it does have a headset sculpted on the head, so I'll be happy to take that. The droid I could do without.

Reaction score
I can't say what body Yoda has (it doesn't appear to have knee articulation, so it isn't TVC), but it does have a headset sculpted on the head, so I'll be happy to take that. The droid I could do without.
I think the top half of Yoda is the TVC, the head is all new, and the legs are from an older Yoda with no knees.

Reaction score
Ya know, I really can't wait for this. Might sound silly, but I was always intrigued by the possibility of Yoda having a starfighter - I assumed it would be a full-size with a booster seat, though. :p

Reaction score
Is there a estimated release date for this mini-rigs and the new and smaller Class II vehicles.

All I know is 2013.

GNT

Reaction score
Love the packaging but will be passing on this one. Good value for money that's for sure.

Reaction score
Wow a whole 4 POA on the SBD there. There is no way that droid will be able to stand up on it's own, the legs are already warped in the package.

Reaction score
^Yeah, that is the worst SBD mold ever and they need to toss it. I am okay with them using a 4 POA SBD or of any other character for sets like these but they need to be sturdy and solid figures.

GNT

Reaction score
Wow a whole 4 POA on the SBD there. There is no way that droid will be able to stand up on it's own, the legs are already warped in the package.
If I remember correctly that version of the SBD had one leg positioned behind and not straight up normal positioned like most figures, it doesn't look warped to me.

I'd be more worried about the "119" stamped into the droids chest more then the legs lol

Reaction score
Definitely picking up two of these, one to keep as it is and another to customize for Jedi Tsui Choi.

Reaction score
Interesting that these are shipping already. Maybe I'll get lucky and my store will have them Monday, when I go to use my Groupon.

Reaction score
Scored one of these tonight for myself. It's nice to actually see new product in the stores!

Reaction score
Just picked up one of these.
Unreported fact is that the small Yoda seat unplugs from the ship interior so a full-size figure can fit in.

(Now I have the dome though, it's still crappy and going to ebay LOL)

Reaction score
just got shipping notice from TRU.com, ordered yeaterday, then today saw a full set at an out of town tru...figures

Reaction score
Now that I know the droid dome is the BAD size, I'm going to have to pick this up. Had no real interest before...

Reaction score
i have an extra g8-r3 (? WM TPM droid) that i plan to swap domes.

Reaction score
I bought R5-A2 to use the orange body but it is a little too bright.
The panels on the new head match best with the orange shade on R3-A2 but they are a lot pricier! Typical. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Jeez. The same factory that painted the Indiana Jones figures is at it again (courtesy of Yakface):

Reaction score
LOL Look at those eyes.

Other than the head, are there any differences between this and ROTS Yoda? May pick this up for the droid part but would a removable pilot headset work on ROTS Yoda?

Last edited: