AOTC Yoda's Jedi Cruiser Mini-Rig

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like Mini-Rigs are set to return in 2013, I suspect this will be part of the AOTC Movie Hero line.

Yoda's Jedi Cruiser comes with Yoda himself and a Super Battle Droid. Picture up here.

Thoughts on this set?

Reaction score
I am not interested in it but it's cool for the Clone Wars fans or EU folk. The removable droid head is cool and the Yoda figure, though lacking in articulation, looks good.

Reaction score
I think this is the thing I look forward to the most out of the new items shown. Yoda's starfighter was the last thing I figured we'd get! B)

Reaction score
I suspect it could always be replaced by any of the B.A.D heads.
That's exactly what it is, they made a point to say so. Now that I've actually sat in the room during the presentation, I'm surprised by how much information the sites reporting on the show don't bother to write down.

Reaction score
It was mentioned in Dark Rendezvous I thought. But until now, we've never seen it I believe.

Reaction score
Nice colours on the Droid head but the only body that will go with it is the Disney BAD white/black trim parts.

pod

Reaction score
Should have included the astrodroid's BAD body pieces instead of a battledroid. I really like the orange & red though! Different and cool!

Reaction score
This vehicle is atrocious.
Hasbro's evil corporate ways have come to the fore here though, because that is indeed a unique B-A-D astro head (photo of it swapped over on Galactic Hunter).
Hey, I'm even going to buy another R3-A2 to put it on.
Then the rest of this garbage pack can go to ebay.

I don't know who's the most pathetic, me or them. :|

Reaction score
I considered an R3-A2 body but the blue clashes, I think the White & black will probably work best as it's panels match R4-P17 & P44 + the black trim on the dome helps to tie it together.

I might give it R3-A2 legs though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The buttons on the right chest are bright blue on the BAD R3-A2 & the side grill slits.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Hasbro, thanks for giving this super small Starfighter and accurate sized dome and then telling us we can **** off with Obi-Wan's Starfighter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to pick this one up! :) looks great, IMO.

I like how it's slightly different to the regular CW Jedi Starfighter design (Yoda-rized and smaller for his specifications).

Probably the highpoint of Celebration, in my books!

:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's a cool little fighter. Something interesting and new.
Can't wait to get one and add it with the other Jedi Starfighters

Reaction score
A perfect colour combo for the dome:

Possibly 4 different Droids-I am so there :grin:
Spencer?:>}
I am glad that somebody else can see it!!!

R2-A3 is crazy money on ebay so I just snapped up a spare R5-A2 to use for when I get hold of this new dome. I had overlooked the possibility, so thanks a bunch for that!! ;)

What with Disney this astro collecting is getting somewhat crazy these days...o-o

Reaction score
Not bad, but it looks a little too toyish for my taste. It's the kind of things I would expect to see in the Galactic Heroes line.

Might still pick it up though.

Reaction score
I am glad that somebody else can see it!!!

R2-A3 is crazy money on ebay so I just snapped up a spare R5-A2 to use for when I get hold of this new dome. I had overlooked the possibility, so thanks a bunch for that!! ;)

What with Disney this astro collecting is getting somewhat crazy these days...o-o
UR welcome 4 da suggestion D.S. :grin:
As I primarily only do Astrodroids (with the rare E.R.G. :weeabooface:) I'm liking the lack of too much at retail so more $$$$ for Diz B.A.D.-ness B)
And some older B.A.D.s elsewhere :p
Spence?:>}

Reaction score
Not all that excited about the rest of the offerings, but Yoda's Starfighter looks pretty darned cool!

Reaction score
Droid part? Do these come packed with BAD part as well?

EDIT: NM, I now see what you are talking about...I think. So the removable R2 dome is comaptible with the BAD figures then? Pretty cool actually.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's another added bonus. Good job on that Hasbro.

This one doesn't really interest me, but I'll have to see it in person. I'm glad to see something new like this, though.

ZX3

Reaction score
The Build a Droid dome for vehicles is a brilliant idea and one I wish they'd thought of years ago.
I can't believe that this creative little gem debuted at the same time as the awful iddy biddy Obi Wan starfighter.
If Hasbro wants a lower price point for Class II, why not more like this rather than lower quality versions of existing vehicles?

Reaction score
I already plan on getting three of these to open.

One will stay as-is.

One will have the dome replaced with a Disney Silver w/Green R2 dome and will become a ship for the Realistic CW Ahsoka figure.

The other will have the dome replaced with a Disney Clear w/Purple R3 dome and will become a ship for TVC Barris Offee.

The two displaced domes that come with the set will be given bodies, courtesy of the Disney Droid Factory - White w/Black R2 Trunk, Black w/Silver Left, Right & Middle legs.

My esteemed Droid Wrangler picked up the 2-pack for me today. :grin: