AotC 12" figures

Reaction score
Pics are flooding in now....so what do we think?

What is the go with the body they are using for Dooku???....will it be the standard or the exception...articulated hands!!!!....please Hasbro yes, do it!!!!

So far I am pretty impressed.
Thoughts?

Reaction score
I'll definately get a Super Battle Droid, it'll be the Empire's latest diabolical weapon...

Reaction score
They do look pretty good!

I only wish that Obi-Wan had rooted hair.

Reaction score
Is that Deluxe Jango out of box? it looks different. The one in box has black armor. He has a very nice Marmit like quality and very aticulated. I hope there's a deluxe clonetrooper later.

Reaction score
I'm still stunned by the Dooku.....I hope that is the body they are going to go with.

As for the Ultimate Jango.....I think the fig at the front is the electronic 12" Jango....going from the pics I can find there does not seem to be a completed Ultimate Jango on display.

I just hope Hasbro don't decide to charge as if it were a Marmit. Maybe keep it about the 100th Luke price point....

Reaction score
The official site are reporting that Zam Wessel will round out the second 12" wave(some were reporting Padme at certain stages) along with Dooku and the Super Battle Droid. I wonder when we will see her, in the flesh, as it were?

Reaction score
Obi-wan is the worst-looking one. Looks like a crappy Chuck Norris fig from 1985.

Reaction score
Well Mike has confirmed in his Toyfair report on the front page that both Dooku and the Imperial Officer will(fingers crossed) be sporting a new body base for their releases...
...that can only be a good thing...

...right?

(Counts down to the obligitory about time/should have happened years ago response...
)

G

It looks like Duuko has a G.I. Joe body as does the Imperial Officer. I can't tell about Dengar, Zuckuss or jango though. Anakin, Obi-Wan and Clonetrooper look like they have the old style body though, Which I hope they change in the final products.

Reaction score
Check out this pic from over at SSG. How is the detail on the chain/clasp holding Dooku's cape. The more I see the more I want this fig, not to mention the ulitmate bounty hunter Jango....come on April.

On that note what other characters would you like to see make the AotC 12" line in the future?