Anywhere to buy modern weapons? (PotF2)

Reaction score
I know vintage weapons are very valuable and sought after but most places I've found selling PotF2 weapons only cost $0.25-$0.75 a piece depending on the item. But finding people selling weapons without the figure are few and far between. I am looking for E-11s (a very common pack in) and a lot of DH-17s (only packed in with two figures). Any stores or users here that would be able to help me find these items?

Reaction score
I know vintage weapons are very valuable and sought after but most places I've found selling PotF2 weapons only cost $0.25-$0.75 a piece depending on the item. But finding people selling weapons without the figure are few and far between. I am looking for E-11s (a very common pack in) and a lot of DH-17s (only packed in with two figures). Any stores or users here that would be able to help me find these items?
I can see if I have any still. I have a large bin of weapons leftover from figures i customized over the years.

Reaction score
I know vintage weapons are very valuable and sought after but most places I've found selling PotF2 weapons only cost $0.25-$0.75 a piece depending on the item. But finding people selling weapons without the figure are few and far between. I am looking for E-11s (a very common customwriting pack in) and a lot of DH-17s (only packed in with two figures). Any stores or users here that would be able to help me find these items?
Hi there,
Have you checked the Battlefront forums? There may be someone out there who can have those. However, I usually look for the stuff at Jedi-robe Star Wars shop. Good luck with the search.