Anything new in TN?

Reaction score
Are we the last state in the union to receive new Hasbro Star Wars product? In my area (Nashville) it seems items/waves show up about 4-6 weeks after any surrounding states start getting reports.

What I'm really wondering is if anyone in TN has spotted the new AT-ST at their local Wally's yet.

Reaction score
I've seen about 30 of them in Memphis lately. Most of them weren't in the regular toy section, so you might want to wander around your walmarts.

Reaction score
There's still a good amount of the new AT-STs at the Wal Mart in Collierville, TN (just outside of Memphis). They're on a shelf right outside the toy section, kind of close to to the bikes. Also, that same Wal Mart just got in some new Clone Turbo Tanks, and they had one Clone Wars Y-Wing bomber sitting next to them.

Reaction score
I founds some new clone wars figures this week. Aayla Secura, Darth Sidious, TX20 and the cold weather Anakin, pretty cool. Didn't see Commander Stone or Hondo whatever his name is yet. I'm guessing I was the 2nd person to see it in that Wal Mart.

No one seems to stock anything very often any more. makes my toy runs kinda dull. (it was this same dullness that let to me buying almost the entire GI Joe 25th Anniversary line) What will they think of next?

Reaction score
So are any of you guys finding any new stuff? Nashville is a wasteland for new product as far as I can tell.

Reaction score
Hey!!

It's been very desolate at the places around Chattanooga, so I ended up getting sucked into the CW line, which I had been carefully avoiding so as to save a little money!

Oh well! Nothing "new" per say though.

Reaction score
I've been buying CW all along, but I'm getting a bit frustrated hitting the same 2 Wal-Marts, Targets and TRUs over and over and finding zilch.

Reaction score
I've got 2-3 Walmarts, a target and TRU that I hit once or twice a week, I do pretty good midweek and early sunday morning. The rest of the time is usually a bust.
I've seen about half of both of the new CW waves, seen Aayla, but not Hondo or Thi Sen, found Sidious $ TX-20, but not Comm. Stone or anyone else.

It's really weird, I'm usually out so much I never have trouble finding anything. But there are 1-2 figures in almost every Build a Droid wave that I never saw at retail.

Reaction score
cu_tiger said:
Check your Targets! Tie's down to $10!!!!
I would LOVE to find one for $10! The Target I frequent marked them down to $27 a few weeks ago, they had 3 of them. I went back two days later and they were all gone.

I assume they marked them down and some scalper scooped them all up. Hopefully, collectors or kids got them but I have my doubts.