Anything New In Australia!!!

Reaction score
Not sure, but l know I am still waiting for a loose POTF Luke Stormtrooper coin that shipped at the end of July from the US.
At the same time, l have received other parcels from BBTS, in less than three weeks, so l really don't understand what's going on.

Reaction score
Strange things are afoot, that’s for sure. I went to preorder from BBTS a couple of weeks ago and it warned me that services to my country had been suspended, but I could add it to my Pile of Loot. I got spooked and didn’t order. I have a shipment that is imminent from Dorkside, so will be interested to see what happens with that.

Dax

Reaction score
OK, tracked down the details on the USPS site here:

The Postal Service™ is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions.

Australia’s service disruption affects Priority Mail International® (PMI), First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), Commercial ePacket (CeP), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) packets and International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) packets only.

What a ****ing embarrassment on behalf of our country when you look at what other countries have such service disruptions:
Afghanistan, Guadeloupe, Reunion (Bourbon), Timor-Leste, Laos, Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Miquelon), Turkmenistan, Bhutan, Libya, Samoa, Yemen, Brunei, Martinique, South Sudan, Cuba, Mayotte, Syria, French Guiana, Mongolia, Tajikistan.

Granted, unlike the other countries we can still ship things from the US, just that we have to use the super expensive options of Global Express Guaranteed (starting at $68 USD) or Priority Mail Express International (starting at $46 USD).

Reaction score
Both Lobot and Bib Fortuna (Feb) are up at Zing and so is Emperor Palpatine—but what the hell is up with that price. It can't be, it can't be...

Screenshot_20210927-154010_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210927-153104_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
These just arrived this morning. From Robotkingdom in HK. I have no idea what will/won't be imported by Hasbro Australia, anymore. In order to collect these toys, not only do you have to be loaded, but you also have to be a bloody clairvoyant. We never know what is going to come here and who's going to get it. It's frustrating at times, to see these companies being so coy, or silent on what will be coming here. Can't get any info on the upcoming DROIDS 3.75 and 6-inch at all! I'm not dealing with Zavvi. I don't trust their packing skills.

IMG_20210928_143959_978.jpgIMG_20210928_143213_825.jpgIMG_20210928_142914_104.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that is more to do with their e-commerce platform. They put the pre order products up with an estimated release date and no real inventory into their system. When that date ticks over and they have not received the items it automatically marks them as out of stock as default to stop any more orders being made.

They will then in the next day or two either put in a new estimated release date or if they gotten the items in will enter their stock levels into the system which will then put them back in stock on the site.

Reaction score
Interestingly, while at a more distant shopping centre on Saturday I saw a VC IG-11 at a Zing hanging on the pegs. No Lando. I had already preordered for click and collect at my local store so didn’t pick it up thinking I would soon get a call about my order…

Last edited:

Dax

Reaction score
For those into the Black Series helmets, Myer has just loaded up the Wedge helmet on their site: Black Series Wedge Antilles Helmet

Additionally, this weekend they have a special of buy two items, get 50% off the cheaper item. So if you and a buddy want a helmet each, order two and they'll be 25% off each, which works out at a tidy $180 per helmet with free delivery. That's a hot price!

It also appears that they have already sold out of their Mandalorian helmets in the last sale so don't be surprised if these don't last too long either. Although the First Order helmet is still available so who knows.

Reaction score
Mate, you couldn't pay me to take a First Order helmet, but the others are tempting.

I have Vader, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Luke X Wing Pilot and they are all so good!

Dax

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse is one of the biggest '**** you' to International collectors ever. It's so US centric and there is no genuine thought about how to look after the rest of the world.

This 'partnering' with local companies is complete ******** as it's nothing of the sort. It's just finding a retailer big enough to commit to the order and then everyone piles on with their costs and their profits.

It's a half ****d solution and just another reason why I am discouraged as a consumer from buying anything Hasbro.

Reaction score
For those into the Black Series helmets, Myer has just loaded up the Wedge helmet on their site: Black Series Wedge Antilles Helmet

Additionally, this weekend they have a special of buy two items, get 50% off the cheaper item. So if you and a buddy want a helmet each, order two and they'll be 25% off each, which works out at a tidy $180 per helmet with free delivery. That's a hot price!

It also appears that they have already sold out of their Mandalorian helmets in the last sale so don't be surprised if these don't last too long either. Although the First Order helmet is still available so who knows.
Big W has the Luke helmet on their website now. I don’t collect these but $150 is a good price from what I understand.