Anything New In Australia!!!

GNT

Reaction score
Target does have the C-3PO down to $31 atm which is a bit more decent.

GNT

Reaction score
So anyone over dusting their collection by staying home in the wake of Coronavirus? :p

Reaction score
Nope. It's been a blessing in disguise. Been having a blast going through it all. I work six days a week and have been doing so, for years on end. I haven't had an opportunity like this for maybe close to a decade.

Reaction score
EB Games/Zing seem to be the only ones that have TVC available. The K2/Wolffe/Power Droid/Luke ST wave is out now.
Big W (and David Jones) have had the BS6 AOTC wave, which seems to be difficult to track down. I missed Commander Bly in the recent sale (so much for advertising) but managed to get one from Mighty Heroes!

GNT

Reaction score
I did score a Bly in the Toy sale at the time and just picked up the Aotc wave at Bigw. Haven’t really bought that much lately.

Reaction score
I'm still going strong - thanks to EB Games/Zing, places like BBTS and picking up old Kenner and other things on Marketplace.

GNT

Reaction score
I never bothered getting all the Exclusive figures Zing had, I do kind of regret passing on some as I did enjoy the Fallen order game and I know they had some of the figures but highly expensive for me.

Reaction score
Jedi Fallen Order was excellent! One of the bright spots in this dark Disney era of Star Wars. I hope the sequel is as good, if not better. Great story, awesome characters.

I did see BS6 Kal and Offworld Jawa at DJ's in Bondi Junction last week.

GNT

Reaction score
My overseas order just arrived, just received the The Child from the Black series 6" line, yikes I feel like I'll lose him and the small accessories .

Reaction score
Yeah, keep 'em in that plastic container accessory. Just saw an in—hand review of Mando Beskar. What a beautiful looking figure that is!
I just picked one of those up at Zing Mt. Gravatt and it looks fantastic. They had three available in store, which is remarkable for Brisbane, as one only sees the peg warmers around these days and the 1st wave of TESB figures. I also picked the Mandalorian Heavy Infantry figure at Zing Garden City (another awesome figure). Target and K-Mart have had nothing of interest to me in my area lately ~ just the usual Yavin Ceremony Luke, Jannah and Zorii Bliss figures, as well as quite a few of the first wave of 40th anniversary TESB figures. I just received the 40th Anniversary TESB TIE Pilot figure in the mail and I'm waiting on the Mandalorian Stormtrooper to be released on Tuesday ~ that looks like a nice figure.

Reaction score
Zing at Mt. Gravatt in Brisbane has 2 Gaming Greats Black Series Jango Fett figures left (I snagged one) at $55. It's a little on the high side, but the boxes are all in perfect condition.

GNT

Reaction score
the Disney park “ Cardinal, Hondo, A trooper and the star tours droid are all out at bigw

the 1st wave of the new 6” Ackbar wave is showing up as well

Reaction score
the Disney park “ Cardinal, Hondo, A trooper and the star tours droid are all out at bigw

the 1st wave of the new 6” Ackbar wave is showing up as well
Sadly, after seeing this on Usualmike's channel, I hit 2 Big W stores in Brisbane, but I only saw old peg warmers. I picked up the GG Electro-staff Purge Trooper at Zing, Carindale yesterday.

Reaction score
Yes! I found the Galaxy's Edge Black Series figures at Big W Garden City for 39 AUD each. I grabbed Hondo, Cardinal and the Mountain Trooper, however, I didn't see the Star Tours droid.

Reaction score
Sorry, I know I’m late to the party. I was at Garden City today and they ONLY had the Galaxy’s Edge DJ R-3X. I picked him up - they had at least 8 more. I managed to pick up the others from another BigW on my way home.

Reaction score
You can back the Razor Crest through Zing!
And Popcultcha, it seems. Same price at both.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
The chrome Stormtrooper and Boba Fett ESB patina type figures are out at Bigw for $49 each. Pass for me.

Reaction score
The carbonized Storm Trooper and Boba Fett ESB figures are on special this week at BigW for $39 each ($10 off). Also available to order online at BigW too if anybody still chasing.

GNT

Reaction score
Surprisingly enough all good from my nearest Big W, I’m not really after those, they look lame to me so I’m glad they’ve sold through as they had about 15 of each

Reaction score
The Holiday Edition Black Series figures and the Credit Collection IG-11 are available at Zing in store now if anybody is interested. These look OK. Thinking of picking up the IG-11.

Reaction score
The Holiday Edition Black Series figures and the Credit Collection IG-11 are available at Zing in store now if anybody is interested. These look OK. Thinking of picking up the IG-11.
I scored the IG-11 from Zing, but the holiday figures weren't my thing, so I left those behind. I also found the Jedi Fallen Order Purge Stormtrooper (not the Gaming Greats Electro-Staff figure) tucked away behind other figures.

GNT

Reaction score
The 6” cad Bane, incinerator stormie, Endor Han, leia and Luke are our at big w.

I passed for now, I’ll buy them from the states as it’ll work out cheaper but nice to see a lot of new stuff arrive