Anything New In Australia!!!

GNT

Reaction score
Now with TRU gone that opens the door for another retailer to jump in and offer exclusive items. The only normal stores that carry TBS6 is Target and Myer (does DJs???), myer did have the Chewie Exclusive so maybe that could be their next one. Otherwise Ebay or online stores are the way to go.

Reaction score
After a few good years collecting when shipping costs were low and the $AUD was high I found myself on struggle street and realised all I could afford of these figures was clearance sales or cheap auctions. I pick things up a year after release if at all. I just picked up a Baze Malbus 6” for 15 bucks on an eBay auction tonight, so that rounds out my R1 collection nicely, save for Tarkin who will have to wait. It’s tough seeing the Clone Commanders hanging at $70 on the secondary market. A waiting game as most of them come down.

Reaction score
Anyone out there waiting for orders from the little toy company.Put in orders back in February for a set of the 2018 vintage collection . ETA was meant to be april /may still waiting

Reaction score
Does anyone know who in Australia might be getting the Black Series Gamorrean guard?
Hasbro confirmed a few weeks back on email that "at this stage we are not getting this character in Australia".

Reaction score
Saw the Solo carded wave including Val, Beckett, L3, Emperors royal guard etc at Big W today...not collecting many 3 3/4" figures anymore. But it was nice to see new stock on the pegs.

Reaction score
Received a couple of HotToys 12" figures in the past week or so...I have to say if you have even the slightest interest in Dark Side Anakin don't hesitate in picking him up. The sculpt looks phenomenal with the Sith eyes and the base is all kinds of cool. I remember when Sideshow released their RotS Anakin and then the exclusive Sith eyed Anakin back in the day I was kicking myself for skipping the exclusive(with its special base)...ahh those were the days.

GNT

Reaction score
Haven't really ally purchased anything in awhile, Sad state of the hobby ATM but I'll prob do a big order of items in a month or 2 to catch up.

Reaction score
My Deluxe Emperor Palpatine 12" Hot Toys arrived from Popcultcha on Monday...I was a bit nervous when looking at him in box but once I got him out and put up his hood I was sold. I am yet to find a space for him on the shelves so he is resting back in his box for the moment. I look forward to futzing him at a later date. ;)

GNT

Reaction score
The sail Barge is coming to Australia in the near future, I'd hate to think how much it'll cost here.

Reaction score
Do you have a link Adam? I don't seem to be able to find it on their site.

Sorry for the late reply mate.

Was only available to a Facebook group and then briefly on their site for about 2 seconds. LOL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
No worries mate...now that I think about it I think I do remember seeing the barge on LTC's website a fair while back.

I remember thinking it was a bit expensive....if only I had known I may have considered it more closely.

Reaction score
No worries mate...now that I think about it I think I do remember seeing the barge on LTC's website a fair while back.

I remember thinking it was a bit expensive....if only I had known I may have considered it more closely.

Have seen a few unboxings the last day or 2 and man it sure is impressive!

This barge is so well made and has every detail you can imagine.

Is it worth $1000.00 + though, I don't know. :whistling:

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll just get the new skiff and be done with it

I can't see myself dropping that kind of coin on this....I mean you can pick up Sideshow's new 12" scale Jabba and environ for less.

GNT

Reaction score
$1000+ is just a little pricey for it myself. I don't know if I can justify it atm.

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll just get the new skiff and be done with it

I can't see myself dropping that kind of coin on this....I mean you can pick up Sideshow's new 12" scale Jabba and environ for less.
$1000+ is just a little pricey for it myself. I don't know if I can justify it atm.
Yeah it's a lot of coin to drop on one item.

Jus getting all that cash at once to drop on it is my problem.

If they had a payment plan then maybe.....

Reaction score
Received a few 6" Black Series figures from LTC today....Hasbro are really hitting their straps with these Dengar would have to be my favourite. Really well detailed. Skiff Lando is another stand out.

Reaction score
Has the Vintage Collection wave that includes the skiff guard Klaatu and Yak Face been seen anywhere yet?

GNT

Reaction score
Haven't seen them yet, haven't seen any new waves in a long long time

Reaction score
Yeah it's been slim pickings for a while now...

...One thing of note I did see a solitary X-Wing Luke from the Black Series 6" Archive line on the pegs at my local Big W,

Reaction score
I'll definitely be getting this and will be my new centrepiece.

It may be worth $1000 to buy now and will only increase but its real value will be how it's displayed.

Have seen a few unboxings the last day or 2 and man it sure is impressive!

This barge is so well made and has every detail you can imagine.

Is it worth $1000.00 + though, I don't know. :whistling:

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro sold out of the international Sail Barges very quickly.

Reaction score
Yeah only 400 for the rest of the world outside of the US and Canada....kind of glad I didn't have the money/space in the end...

...I think I would have had massive buyers remorse.

Reaction score
It went live from 6am EADT and it took all of 10 minutes for them to disappear. I had been up since before 5am waiting for it so I did get one. It's now in Kentucky having the customs documentation made up. Even though I don't have a place for it just yet. I will MAKE space for it.

Hasbro sold out of the international Sail Barges very quickly.

Reaction score
Congrats on getting one....be sure to post pics for us to be jealous over

400 units in under 10 minutes.....wonder how many they could have sold if they had the stock ready

Reaction score
So does anyone have any info on the Jabba's Palace Playset?

Are we likely to see a local release.....or at the very least are any of the local etailers going to stock it.

Reaction score
So does anyone have any info on the Jabba's Palace Playset?

Are we likely to see a local release.....or at the very least are any of the local etailers going to stock it.
Mad Zombie is the only local place that has it on pre order but it's at an insane $174.00. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Where are people going for the Yakface/Klaatu wave? Have we missed it, or is it still coming?