Anything New In Australia!!!

Reaction score
Walked in to Big W this morning, expecting to see the usual suspects hanging from the pegs, like meat in a deli - but instead found the US Walmart Exclusive Black Series 3.75-Inch Luke, Praetorian, Rose, ST Executioner wave hanging there, all mint and wonderful. If that wasn't enough of a shock, they didn't scan and sold them to me for $6.00 each! lol

GNT

Reaction score
Nice score but is there any left now? :hmm: Would be nice to get them if I can find them.

I did pick up the 3rd series of Rebels at JB for 20% off.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Depends on how many stores decide to carry them, I'd say within the $15-18 mark, any higher than that and it's highway robbery IMO. Star Wars is just pretty dead lately, while I did get a couple 6" figures I can't even remember what I bought prior to that.

Reaction score
Myer had a few surprises yesterday. Found all of these for $1.00 each.

Then I spotted these two - buy one get a second 25% off. Both came to $95.00

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
I'm expecting them to be $24.99 RRP
I think I'll just order mine from the states I cases, it depends on how many stores carry the line here - if it's just TRU yeah I can see them being $25 each but if they're sold elsewhere maybe $20 at most.

Reaction score
Hey guys...

...I was wondering with the 6" line upcoming figures like 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Gammorean Guard and Dengar are listed as various US store exclusives. Are these figure likely to hit stores in Oz?

....or are any e-tailers likely to stock them?

GNT

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about them, most of the last few exclusives never showed up here anywhere so very doubtful I'd say. best o get them from Amazon, US Scummer or whatever site has them as exclusive. Maybe TRU or even Big W could get them in?

Reaction score
Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open. I don't like Amazon that much since I ordered a 6" Spirit of Obiwan off of them. It arrived virtualy destroyed...the disturbing thing was that the damage didn't happen in transit, it was packed that way.

Might be time to strike up a conversation with some fellow board mates.

Another question. Has anyone dealt with "the little toy company"?....just curios as to how reliable they are.

Reaction score
TheLittleToyCompany have a bunch of BS6 listed for pre-order, including 4-LOM.
Estimated availability is June/July.

I have ordered a lot from TLTC Joe and will continue to use them, Robot Kingdom and BBTS.
I would only deal with Amazon out of sheer desperation, or if I have downed half a bottle of scotch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed the BS6 preorders they have up there...do they require payment for preorders up front? Or do they take payment upon arrival?

Sorry for all the questions...

Reaction score
TLTC do require payment upfront, yes.
They pack really well and always send MIMB goods. They're the new Case Fresh (remember the good ol' days)

Reaction score
TLTC do require payment upfront, yes.
They pack really well and always send MIMB goods. They're the new Case Fresh (remember the good ol' days)
Loved Case Fresh.

Ordered so much stuff from them.

Ah, the good old days indeed....

Reaction score
Spent way too much money at Case Fresh....if it wasn't for tem I would never have got into Sideshow 12" figures....

....started with Jedi Luke and RotS Anakin....now things have come full circle and we are back at Jedi Luke and RotS Anakin from Hot Toys.

And how good do they look now. I cant get over the quality of the latest figures....just look at Hoth Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin. o-o

Reaction score
HT are off the scale. I just got a great deal on a Chirut and he is outstanding!

Due to the price of these (350 on average) I am limiting the ones I will buy, to a very specific list.
Two of which are coming - ROTS Anakin Skywalker and ROTJ Emperor Palpatine, but I would absolutely love it if they released Ahsoka from Rebels.
I would buy her in a heart-beat!

Reaction score
Once and never again. I had ordered an EE exclusive Astromech set and when it finally arrived; it was not mint - after I had specifically asked for a MIMB version months earlier!

A few of my friends have had problems with them as well, far worse than mine. I would cancel and demand my money back. They've got a bad reputation.

Reaction score
Spent way too much money at Case Fresh....if it wasn't for tem I would never have got into Sideshow 12" figures....

....started with Jedi Luke and RotS Anakin....now things have come full circle and we are back at Jedi Luke and RotS Anakin from Hot Toys.

And how good do they look now. I cant get over the quality of the latest figures....just look at Hoth Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin. o-o

I got my Sideshow Jedi Luke and Anakin from Cas Fresh too Joe. LOL!

Yeah it's ironic how things are going full circle now with Hot Toys releasing their Jedi Luke and Anakin.

The likenesses are so good now, agree with you there.

I so want that Hoth Leia and Tarkin too, they are mind blowing! :eek:

Reaction score
Seems like a lifetime ago...was going through some boxes and came across an old CaseFresh invoice. It had all the things I had back ordered with them listed. Man I spent some money with those guys. One thing of note was the Lando 1/6 scale figure from Sideshow for $160....and that would of been around the time the Aussie dollar was near parity.

I made a pre-order with "The Little Toy Company"...we'll see how that goes.

Reaction score
Seems like a lifetime ago...was going through some boxes and came across an old CaseFresh invoice. It had all the things I had back ordered with them listed. Man I spent some money with those guys. One thing of note was the Lando 1/6 scale figure from Sideshow for $160....and that would of been around the time the Aussie dollar was near parity.

I made a pre-order with "The Little Toy Company"...we'll see how that goes.
I still have that Sideshow Lando too Joe. LOL!

$160.00 seems like a bargain back then compared to now price wise. :awesome:

What did you end up ordering from The Little Toy Company mate?

I've ordered from them before too and they are great. :)

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Big W have the 2018 Vintage Collection figures in stock - $24 or $25 each!

Reaction score
So does TRU and Myer for the same price. Crazy money for that scale of figure.

The extra money is definitely not for glue as a couple I have seen had the bubble coming off the card already.

GNT

Reaction score
I ordered them from the states but if it keeps being that pricey I might just stop and just go for the 6" scale which is IMO better buck for what they cost.

GNT

Reaction score
Saw the Solo 5POA figures at TRU but passed, it seems that the Rogue One and TFA figures all ended up on clearance so I think the Han Solo movie figures will have the same fate in a few months.

Reaction score
Saw the Solo 5POA figures at TRU but passed, it seems that the Rogue One and TFA figures all ended up on clearance so I think the Han Solo movie figures will have the same fate in a few months.

I find it ridiculous that you can't buy Han Solo in the regular line without having to buy the Force Link. :wtf:

And the damn Force Link doesn't even work unless you update the firmware over the internet which I hear is a bit of a pain in the **** to do...

GNT

Reaction score
Anybody bought anything lately? I haven't really purchased much at all but I probably should track down those 6" exclusives.

Reaction score
Does anyone know who in Australia might be getting the Black Series Gamorrean guard?