Anything New In Australia/NZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNT

Reaction score
Welcome to the 37th Anything New In Australia/NZ!!! thread,Discuss your finds etc in your area,etc
If new please read all 55+ pages to see whats going on ;)as dax always says "Happy Hunting"

OUT NOW:

AOTC Basic Figures:

</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/34 - Massiff</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/35 - Orn Free Ta</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/36 - Obi Wan Kenobi - Jedi Starfighter Pilot</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/37 - Han Solo - Endor Raid</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/38 - Chewbacca - Cloud City Escape</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/39 - Supreme Chancellor Palpatine</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/40 - Djas Puhr - Alien Bounty Hunter</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/41 - Padmé Amidala - Coruscant Attack</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/42 - Darth Maul - Sith Training</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/43 - Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/44 - Ki-Adi-Mundi - Jedi Master</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">#02/46 - Teemto Pagalies - Podracer</font>
<font size="2" face="arial">Remember to keep up to date with The Attack Of The Clones Figure List which has over 300 items listed

---------------------------------------------
THE GROUP:</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Beaten Up Liddle Doggie</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Ben Sheehan</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Bespin Escape</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Bikerscout22</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">BothanSpy</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Bounty Hunter GNT™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Brett Franks(Senator Frett)</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Caesar©</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Chi Bai</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Christo_fett</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">cyber_syxx™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">DarthHasbro</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">DarthJabba</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">DarthNewman</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Darth Papa</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Dark One</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">DaveFett</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Downunder©</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Dover</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">driley™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">DuneSeaCam</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">EBeth</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Fat_elvis</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Force Wielding Jawa™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Fozz1</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Goldleader</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Gollum The Great</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Greejo™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Groover</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Half Vader</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Harves</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Hemish</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Incom-T65</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">I_HOLLIS</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">JediPilot</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Jedi Locut</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Katsal</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Killerkiwi™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Kinki Jedi</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Knightstalker</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Leightongates</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Macca007</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Master_Jedi</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">MarchHare</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Milchcow™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Mobywan</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Musasa™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Ornfree_Taa</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Padawan Learner</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Pariah</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">PsyQ ---NEWEST MEMBER</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Rancor</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Red 5 Aussie™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Rosegarden</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Scates™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Scott_D</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Sen Ho</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Sithlord10</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Sparky™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Spidey</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">SpyBoy</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Starwarsauctions</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">SWH</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">TempestX™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Tessek</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Tessek48</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Themailmans</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Valleyforge</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Wilba</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">YodaFett™</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Zen Frequency</font>
<font size="2" face="arial">72 members and growing! ^
Rember if you change your name,please let me know
---------------------------------------------
OTHER:</font><font size="2" face="arial">GNT™

[ 09-21-2002, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Bounty Hunter GNT ]

G

I know it's not the place to do it but in the classifieds section I've got individual prices on my stuff. If your after anything take a look and give me an email. I'll give ya mates rates

Reaction score
Yo Jedipilot, hows things been? Don't stop collecting man, whats the deal? You gotta keep it alive

I haven't seen much of you around the boards (but i guess you could say the same about me)

I'm interested in the Wedge and Biggs 2-pack but $60 is a strain on my pocket now. If you don't get any hooks on that item, Let me know.

Dax

Reaction score
Hey guys, if you haven't already heard the 12" Luke with Speeder has started to show up at a couple of Toyworld stores in Qld for $200 each. Looks like they shouldn't be too far from other retailers as well so keep your eyes open and your plastic charged!

Dax

G

Hi guys,
More good news on the product front - I heard from the big H that both Collection 1 & 2 are in - with the luke xwing /han solo/vader wave arriving early.

They're expecting stock in stores early next week...as Dax says, happy hunting!

Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone in the Sydney area (preferably west) that can value SW. I want to insure my collection, but it needs to be valued first, so I need someone official - any help???

Dax

Reaction score
Hmm... how do you define "someone official"? Realistically there isn't anyone in Australia. With my insurance company I talked at length to them about it and we agreed that so long as I could provide evidence of market value and an itemised list of everything that would work fine. I quoted the values from Lee's Action Figure News & Toy Review. If you can I'd also take photos of everything particularly the more expensive items in your collection.

Of course, if they're not happy with that I could always do it for you

Dax

Dax

Reaction score
Not too much to tell but I did spot a B-Wing out at Grace Bros Penrith on Friday afternoon for $99. Cheaper than getting it at TRU if you still need one. They also had the 12" Bounty Hunters for $60 each and they did have a set of the latest 12" but they were on hold for someone else. Ah well. There's always next time. Happy Hunting all!

Dax

Reaction score
That B-Wing's still there come Saturday

GB are taking 50% off the lowest price of their ep 1 stuff at Penrith. All they had were 12in Amidalas for $10, the 12in Obi Wan and Qui gon Money boxes for $25 as well as Epic Force Leia for $15.
Target continues to throw their SW stuff out. I've been cleaning up as far as Shellharbour (on holiday) with Micromachine stuff for $1 and ep 1 figures $2 ea. At that price , they'll certainly make lovely wallpaper on my walls!!

Reaction score
Dax - Just a thought; I know about current rules on classifieds and so on, but it really ticks me off when you reply to all these guys in the classifieds section, but they say "I'll only ship within the US" I dont know how popular it would be, but maybe there's a case for a trading thread in the international section, aimed mainly at AUS/NZ.
What's the official view, oh great moderated one

GNT

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dover:
What's the official view, oh great moderated one
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop trying to suck up

...Thats my job

Dax

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bounty Hunter GNT:

Stop trying to suck up

...Thats my job
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now, there's plenty of room here for everyone to suck up

But to the subject at hand. I honestly don't think there would be enough traffic to justify creating a separate forum just for Aus/NZ trades or classifieds. I do sympathise with you finding it hard to get some people to deal outside the US. Unfortunately there is a great lot of insulation going on in America and it takes some encouragement to get some people to look outside the square.

I have noticed in the last year though many more sellers on Ebay now willing to deal internationally and I believe it's a trend that will continue to grow. Others I have simply e-mailed asking if they would ship to Australia, stating that I would happily cover the extra shipping costs and that I can help talk them through any problems. 95% of the time they are happy to ship to me. The 5% that aren't I can handle and I certainly respect their decision.

The more good international trades that we do, the more word gets around and the easier it is to arrange more trades. Perhaps you might want to change your sig line to read "Trading internationally is easy and inexpensive. Ask me how!" or something like that
Hell, start a new topic in the POTJ section asking why people have a problem with trading internationally. If you can get them to talk out their hesitations and get them to see how easy it is, more will consider it in the future.

Unfortunately it is sometimes the case that you'll have to skew the trade more in the other person's favour to encourage them to trade because of the additional shipping costs on their behalf. If you really want the item though sometimes you have to do it and in the long run, you're still usually getting it cheaper than the local scalpers would sell it to you for.

Lastly because of the difficulties with international trading and because we are a tight knit community here there is a lot more lattitude towards posts regarding helping others out with trades or picking up items. In the other sections normally the post would be shifted to the trading section but here it will often fit with the flow of the conversation and will be left alone.

Have a try at some of those other suggestions but we'll always be willing to listen to the proposal again in the future to see if it's viable. Happy Hunting,

Dax

G

I don't think dover is asking for a seperate forum for international trades, just a thread with-in the International Collective.

Dax

Reaction score
Ah... I see what you're saying now (silly me). I'll run it past the powers that be and will let you all know. Just to let everyone know I heard a reliable report that the 12" Luke with Speederbike has just started showing at some TRU stores for $149.00. Great item and finally a reasonable price as well. Happy Hunting!

Dax

Reaction score
That's right Caesar, sorry for the confusion Dax. Just a thread that would occasionally help us locals out. Even if something only came up weekly or fortnightly, it might be of benefit. I'm not saying that we should boycott the other trading section, it's just an opportunity to keep shipping costs down on figures that other Aussies or Kiwis might have and keep hassles such as the time it takes for shipping etc - anyway, that's my 2 cents. I don't know, what does everyone else think, has anyone else had similar problems -Is this something that would be good for our little community??

TRU Penrith had the 12in Luke/Speeder Bike in today for $150 - not too bad considering we were expecting $200; time to pepper the wife for a layby

Got the official word from Fox today re Matrix 2 - I have a fitting on Wednesday morning and am shooting most of next week. I'm a school teacher and am glad that the fitting is in the holidays. Am also glad that work has allowed me to have the time off

Am currently packing up my 'SW' room. I move in 2 weeks and it's amazing how many boxes are needed for this stuff - there's so much, and I'm sure my collection isn't half of what some of you guys have. Once I move and re-setup, I'll finish all my dioramas (just backfrounds mainly)and get the "me and my collection" thread happening again.
The main thing I'm worried about transporting is the starting grid bridge and Jabbas Palace from my Mos Espa Arena - it's mainly plaster and always feels like it'll break in half

One thing that isn't being packed yet is the DVD and home theatre - that baby's staying out until at least Oct 18

Thanks for the ideas on hanging my carded figs - I'm liking the 3M adhesives, nice and cheap and well, hopefully strong enough. Hemish, I think my wife would shoot me if I put that many holes in our new house

Dax-I'll get back to you on that insurance thing, I may need your services yet!!

Don't know about you guys but I'm ready for the new POTJ - it's been a while between drinks.

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: dover ]

G

Cool. I'm glad I can still read between the lines. I'll be posting some stuff for sale shortly. There isn't much, but one of you might be interested.

Reaction score
hi, can any one here confirm the reports that kmart are offering a bonus slip cover when you preorder the ep i dvd. also can anyone tell me if you must preorder to get this cover and are other retailers getting this slip cover. if you don't know what i'm talking about it is mentioned on the australian kmart site under what's new, with a pic. i supose i could just call kmart but that would just be too easy.

mmmmm...... episode 1 on dvd...drool.....

Reaction score
Bespin Escape - The limited edition case is a carboard slip that slides over the DVD case. It's availbale from the Myers chain (GB KMart Target Myers). I preordered mine today from KMart and the little slip you get says that you need to bring it in with you to get this limited ed slip, so whether or not they give them out with copies from the shelf I guess would come down to the number of slips they order and number of preorders they take. Personally, I'm happy to have preordered - I'll get my 3 cent piece of cardboard and they didn't want any cash up front either!!

GNT

Reaction score
I've seen other stores that have the same cover advertised so who knows whats going on?

G

News today on the TIE Bomber!!

Apparently we may not be getting this in Australia. TRU has deleted it from their computers, which may mean it is not coming to Australia, or maybe just not to TRU. Myer may still wind up with it, which would be alright, since it'd probably be cheaper than TRU in any case.

And TRU should be getting Shmi, EW Vader and co in the next few loads of stock.

And I finally finished off my room with a wall of shelves, which means I now have every wall covered in SW toys. GO ME! I'll try to post pics soon!

Dax

Reaction score
GNT, as Dover said, the Coles Myer group have secured the slip cover as an exclusive to them so that would include Myer (Grace Bros), Target, K-Mart and so on. More DVD news, I just received a catalogue from Big-W advertising the DVD (no slip cover) for only $33.94! What a bargain! I wonder if you could get the Coles Myer group stores to price match and still get the slip cover? Might be worth a shot!

SWH, thanks for the info about the TIE Bomber, I'll look into this and see what I can find out for everyone.

I still haven't seen the new figures (Shmi wave and Luke X-Wing wave) at stores yet but they should be showing up any day now. K-Mart and Big-W should be the first to put their stock on show which is good because they're also the cheapest. Around $13.65 a figure now which is quite reasonable and better than TRU $14.99.

REMINDER! Sydney Star Walking meeting on the 21st of October! Same bat time, same bat location! I'll start a new post later this week with all the details. Hope to see everyone there (geographical obstacles not withstanding).

Dax

G

booyah luke with speeder has appeared at tru highpoint vic and is going for $150..they had 5 only 4 now...looks bewdeful.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the cost of the DVD at Kmart - I've ordered, but have no idea on the cost, none of the catalogues nor the website have it. Nevertheless, I think I'll be keeping an eye out for the Big W brochure to take in with me.
Just a bit more evidence for those interested - in the fineprint of my customer slip, it says:
"Exclusive collector box is only availableto consumers who fill in all details of the form prior to October 17, 2001........"
So there you go!!

GNT

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by driley:
I still haven't seen the new figures (Shmi wave and Luke X-Wing wave) at stores yet but they should be showing up any day now. K-Mart and Big-W should be the first to put their stock on show which is good because they're also the cheapest. Around $13.65 a figure now which is quite reasonable and better than TRU $14.99.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wooohhh whooooo! I found Darth Vader - EW, Han Solo - Death Star Escape and Luke X-Wing!!! Plus I scored another Sandtrooper! All at my local Big W at a price of $14.44 each,still not cheap but worth the effort of buying them
Heh,can belive I found them BEFORE Dax,I'm so happy

My quick review:

Luke - X-Wing - Man is he small plus talk about his his buck teeth
Give him some bunny ears and he'll be fine

Han - DSE - Not the worst Han,nice sculp.Only thing I don't like is his mouth it makes him look weird

Vader - EW - What a great figure! Looks exacly like Dagobah Vader just with a different head and clearer hands,plus the Blue bolts on/under(?) Vaders Helmet are a nice addition to this figure!

Still can't believe I found them before Dax

G

In respone to the sleve on the Episode 1 DVD. I work for Harvey Norman and Fox assures me that all retailers are getting the sleeve.

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just heard about a price rise on POTJ figures at wholesale level.
Anyone else heard this?
Mike

Reaction score
Let me start by saying
.....and then by saying the DVD is awesome!!!!
Now as many of you know I live in what can only be described as a bit of a backwater. Nothing SW related tends to show up here. There are no TRU's, K-marts, Targets, Myers, GB's, Harvey Normans....nothing...no toy store stocks SW and no shop sells DVDs in any number. So imagine my surprise this morning when on a whim entered the local video shop not actually to get a video but just to see whats new and seeing the E1 DVD in the for sale rack. Needless to say 5 hrs later here I am to tell you it is worth every penny IMO. The extended Pod Race intro and extended 2nd lap are absolutly brilliant and the others are more than worth checking out(can anyone tell me just what ship that is at the end of the farewell to Jira scene? Oh and just how good does Coruscant look in the Taxi ride!!) The other extra's scattered around the discs are all fabulous...alot of stuff here I had never seen before like the tone poems...very nice...I especially like Mauls and Anakins. I still can't get over just how much clearer things seem in comparison to the VHS release. Backgrounds come alive, and the entire movie(already one of my fave SW movies) just seems to sing with renewed voice. It's hard to explain......but as Big Kev would say "I'm excited"
Get this set as soon as you can.....the menus usually no more than window dressing on most DVDs are beautiful, everything you can think of is included....I am truly blown away. And to think the E2 teaser trailer will hit cinemas(and the net) in a few weeks, plus its only about another 200 days or so until E2 itself hits the cinemas....colour me very excited.
Sorry if none of this makes sense but I am pretty hyped right now.

EDIT:for clarity but I don't think it helped

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: Greejo ]

Dax

Reaction score
Congrats to GNT for locating the figures before anyone else. I still haven't seen them but hopefully that will change when I go on my toy run today

Yes, there has been a price rise on the figures which is why Big-W's price now appears to be $14.44 whereas previously it was $13.55. Gee, it's almost getting cheaper to collect vintage figures at those prices. OK, it's still not a bad price for the quality of the sculpt and paint deco we get on the figures and is comparable to what they pay in the US so we really can't complain too much. Bring on the Deluxe figures!

Dax

GNT

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Greejo:
It's hard to explain......but as Big Kev would say "I'm excited"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my god his got to your brain!That guy is so annoying!

Nice find!

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: Bounty Hunter GNT ]

Reaction score
The scary thing GNT, is that his ad's are not shown on the TV here. I saw him once on the footyshow and that catch phrase of his has been stuck in my head ever since.

EDIT:for clarity.....I really should either be here or checking the DVD out instead of trying to do both. Talk to you all later

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: Greejo ]

GNT

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Greejo:
The scary thing GNT, is that his ad's are not shown on the TV here. I saw him once on the footyshow and that catch phrase of his has been stuck in my head ever since.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His been on every Austalian TV show you can name and just never gives up,plus his getting his own TV show soon so "I'm excited" well not really...

so move over Jar Jar Binks...

Reaction score
Man how much do i envy you at the moment Greejo
My prob with the release of Ep1 on dvd is that it's on my wedding anniversary and my wife has made it clear in no uncertain terms that there will be no things starwars on that day!!

It's Just not fair!!!
So Greejo gone looking for all the "easter eggs" on the disk ?
I heard there are heaps but they are a pain to get out
I want my dvd!!!!!!
But on another note i had 2 boxes of toys waiting for me on Friday , 1 was the EW Vader case and another was a trade from the US. Total 22 more toys

Reaction score
It's a very sweet set Hemish, my wife is already sick of me playing it.
As for the Easter Eggs so far I have got all the reported ones to work (ie Gag reel attatched to disc 1(this one took me a while to get to work) and the behind the scenes reels for the Pod Race intro and lap 2) but have not found anything new yet. I have been too busy taking in all the stuff you don't need to find.
"The Beginning" is a real eye opener....some people are really not going to like that one IMO.....sheds some really good light on the process and more importantly the people "behind the magic" (nothing like a good cliche'
). Having never seen the mini doco series for E1(Lynes Diary or something) on the official site it was good to see all of those included too, even if many of the same things are covered in the bigger doco. There is one part of "The Beginning" I particularly liked with GL talking to John Willams about "Duel of the Fates" and how he intends....l*SPOILERS MAYBE*....to reprise that piece of music in E3....*END SPOILERS MAYBE*. Oh and where Frank Oz views some footage of Watto with a stunned look and says to George "..you don't need me!!" to which George replies "We'll always need you!!"
So all up I have had a great weekend looking through the set and I am really looking forward to tomorrow night when I intend to watch the actual film with no interuptions(wife is heading out on business and I have the house to myself
) so I can try and catch how much has been fiddled with. Some of the Pod race intro and lap 2 have been spliced in, as has the intro to Coruscant, but I want to see if anything else has been adjusted.

EDIT:a couple of things I forgot..

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Greejo ]

Reaction score
i'm just interested to know who out there owns a dvd rom. i think it sucks that people (including me) don't get the episode ii preview linked with the dvd. also because the material is copyrighted it can't be posted on the web. greejo because you've already got the dvd i was wondering if you've got a dvd rom to access the episode ii web page. if any one has screen caps i'd love an email at bespin_escape@hotmail.com as all us non dvd rom fans would, how else are we going to see it.

UPDATE: i may or may not have seen the pictures in question. if my australian friends here are interested i can send you a suprise via email. can't wait til wednesday.

p.s haven't come across any of the new waves yet either which is a shame. i still can't believe how f'ing cool the ep ii pics are.

[ 10-15-2001: Message edited by: bespin escape ]

G

Hi guys,

Just got my b-wing off lay-by today. Wow! This would be in my top 3 all time favorite ships! It is so dam beautiful and it's sex in a BIG box!
Ok slightly untrue but you know what I mean! I'm easily aroused!

My pilot fits in the cockpit nicely too. Don't know what all the complaining about this has come from.

I put the tie interceptor on lay by at myer ($59.00)and cancelled scalpers r us tie interceptor $99.00. Total saving of $40.00. TRU'S you should die for that piece of scalperisim!

Thats everyones honest opinion of the tie interceptor? I'm not that fussed over it but could changed my mind when it's out of the box. Looks like the old tie fighter to me with diferent wings!

I also put on lay-by the 12 inch death star droid and death star trooper. They look not that bad to tell you the truth.

Can't wait for the epiode 1 DVD. Have mine on pre-order. Will give the yamaha amp and 130cm sony t.v a decent workout! Heehee!

Lucky you greejo my man! Can't wait for my ep1 DVD. Feel sorry for you hemmish! It's only one day out of your life though!

I saw the ep1 DVD today in a store in the city. Wasn't it meant to be officially released on the 17th? Oh well I can wait two more stinking days! No I can't, no I can't!
(I'll keep telling myself I can which will make me feel better!
)

Dax or anyone who might know this. Does the upcoming 12 inch luke with yoda come with lukes jacket, belt, gun and lightsaber?

I've been looking at the pics on the net and it doesn't look like it does which is a bugger. I really wanted a bespin luke since the last one was pretty crap!

One last note. My wife is going to try and find me a 12 inch luke and speederbike set for xmas. Gees I hope she delivers!

GO WIFEY, GO!

[ 10-15-2001: Message edited by: Red 5 Aussie ]

Reaction score
bespin escape, I have the dvd but no drive in my computer so that is one feature I cannot access at the moment. I was lucky enough to catch most of the new pics from various sources last night......there was only one(or two) I felt was really interesting(if you have seen them you know the ones) but I wont go into details just incase people are avoiding E2 stuff.

Hang in there Red5 it's worth the wait.....easy for me to say
Got to love the racing class SandCrawler
Uutini!!

Reaction score
Oh and I will be in Sydney this weekend for a flying trip to check out the place. Any last recommendations of places to check out or avoid around the Smithfield area?

G

My Ep1 DVD arrived today, can't wait to get home to try it out. Of course I also got the Simpsons season 1 box set as well, and that will probably get priority to watch. I've got about 8 more new DVDs to watch right now, the combination of tax return and lack of star wars meant I had a lot of free cash on my hands.

Has anyone else bought any Lord of The Rings figures. I've got a couple and they're awesome, the detail on them puts POTJ to shame. Plus as a bonus the girlfriend is a LOTR fan too so I can talk to her about it without boring her half to death, makes a nice change from star wars.

Greejo,
Don't have any reccomendations for places in Smithfield, but if you are still in Sydney on Sunday afternoon, come along to Starwalking at Lidcome Catholic Workers Club (24 John Street, right opposite Lidcome station) and meet some fellow forumites.
Dax, Dover, Groover and myself all went last time.

GNT

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bespin escape:
UPDATE: i may or may not have seen the pictures in question. if my australian friends here are interested i can send you a suprise via email. can't wait til wednesday.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me the surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.