Anything New In Australia!!! - 2014

GNT

Reaction score
Very nice, I wish Hasbro would do a modern version of it.

Reaction score
Very nice, I wish Hasbro would do a modern version of it.

Yeah can never understand Hasbros refusal to make more playsets.

If they make them well enough then they will sell I reckon.

No stupid big add on guns or goofy play features, just a nice looking playset and it will sell.

Reaction score
Greetings,
My name is Mace Papa and I am also from Down Under (Brisbane) and wanted to say G'day to you all on here.
I have been a Star Wars fan since i was a kid in the 70's and currently I love watching Star Wars Rebels with my two young children.
Kind Regards to you all
Mace Papa

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mace! I'm also a Brisbane Star Wars fan and I'm watching Rebels with my son. It's not as good as the movies but it will do until he's old enough to appreciate them :)

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with either Rebels or the Clone Wars tv show, both would be very entertaining for a kid.

GNT

Reaction score
Kmart has the X-Wing and the LEGO Ghost on sale this week.

Reaction score
Couldn't resist buying the 60cm Hasbro Falcon just before Xmas. Unpacked it today and gave it a makeover. looks so much better now.

Just ordered a lighting package so will install that as well in a couple of weeks and then it will hang in my cinema room with the super sized Xwing (bought at the same time).

Reaction score
^
Wow.. Some great detail!!

The new Star Wars HOT WHEELS located here in the Hunter Valley. Found 2 days ago at first Toys'RÚs Kotara (shelves had been ransacked - very few there), and also at KMart Kotara.

Could have got the complete wave 1 set but held off on the Maul, Clone Trooper, and the Tusken - (and held off on the death star set with exclusive xwing design car). Did buy the Han/Chewie and R2/3P0 twin packs, the yoda, luke, vader, and stormtrooper. I really so much want to break these cars out. Looking forward to the next wave already.
To make this release so much better, I did receive, from my lovely wife, for Christmas the set of 8 hot wheels Star Wars 'movie' related cars.

Very much liking this little collection.

Seems so small fry in comparison to S4Sith's post...

Reaction score
Brought the X-Wing up to speed this morning with its make-over. Also noticed that Hasbro has put some basic fibre optics into R2 (not mentioned on the box or instructions), so that will light up well when the lighting kit arrives.

X Wing doesn't look as good as the Falcon, but when it's hanging from the roof all lit up, it'll look pretty cool.