Anyone receive their ordered C3 stuff yet?

Reaction score
I was one of those poor soles who by the time I reached the cashiers on Saturday was forced to order a bunch of the sold-out stuff from the order form they were passing around. Has anyone else who placed a similar order received their stuff yet?

I was told by the cashier that if I hadn't received my stuff within 4 weeks that I should call the number on the receipt. I figured I'd ask around in here first before placing my call.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I made an order over $200 of the things they sold out of. I did not get any estimate on when it would arrive, but when SWS.com had things for sale after the convention, most of them had a "ships in june" label under them. So I figure I wont see my order until mid August.

Reaction score
I hope you guys get your orders and more importantly what your ordered real soon.

Did they give you an order number when you ordered your items?

Reaction score
My C3 Badge set will be here tomorrow. My BIG C3 blanket that I ordered from SWS.com says it ships in June, so I'm awaiting both items still.

Reaction score
JayRendar said:
I made an order over $200 of the things they sold out of. I did not get any estimate on when it would arrive, but when SWS.com had things for sale after the convention, most of them had a "ships in june" label under them. So I figure I wont see my order until mid August.
Samething here.
I placed an order on SWS.com when they had items from C3.
They order was supposed to ship in May and so far nothing.

Reaction score
I ordered some items from SWS.com when I arrived back in the UK from C3. Amazingly enough my C3 baseball cap arrived here this morning

Still awaiting my Vader Hoodie and Vader T-shirt though

Reaction score
Nothing yet.

Patience. Anger...fear....yada yada yada.

They are probably behind on orders. I recall June, but I would not be surprised until early July.

A good indication if shipment is on the way is if they charged your credit card.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I just receaved an order I placed through SWS.com (epic poster/leia shirt) the week they opened to clear out the extra C3 items. Still no word on the order I placed at C3.

Reaction score
My CC just got charged for the C3 stadium blanket today, so I'm sure I'll see some tracking info in a day or two!

Reaction score
Sigh...

Order placed on May 2nd on SWS and still nothing.

Reaction score
Receiced my order yesterday. Did not receive the 2 Kids Blue toons shirts, Yoda Hoodie or C3 Vader pin I ordered.

Rod

Reaction score
Was that the order you placed through SWShop or the one you placed at the convention?

Reaction score
I recieved my yellow kids t-shirt on Thursday that I ordered from C3. I did not get my Yoda hoddie, but I got a note that said the hoodie and the Vader pin were delayed in shipping and that I would get it in three weeks from a different vender. This is really strange because I ordered a Vader pin from SWS and recieved that weeks ago. Why would they fill orders from SWS before C3?????????
Anyways from my C3 order I also got a program which I did not order, but I'll take it!!!!

Reaction score
Funny thing happened with me. I ordered a C3 Black Hat (The one with the C3 Logo on it) from Gencon since they were Out of Stock on Saturday of the Convention. I then figured they would mess up my order so I ordered one on SWS.com when they were selling them. I received the hat from SWS.com the first week of June. The hat was messed up (bad stitching) so I sent it back and I received another one that was all better. This was all before Gencon even sent out my hat, which I just received last week. Plus I realized why they charged me $10.00 for shipping a hat...they used a 6lb label from UPS to ship my hat in a very large box (I could have fit about 20 hats in this box). I haggled with them on the shipping charges, but got nowhere.
Long story but pretty ireonic that SWS.com got stuff out to people that ordered it after the con before Gencon got their orders out even though they were pre-ordered at the convention before SWS.com had them for sale.

At least I got my stuff...

Reaction score
I finally got the Blue Toon C3 shirt last week. The shipping was freaking ridiculous at $10.00 for a shirt that could have been mailed in a padded envelope for under $4.00. I did receive a free C3 program though.

Reaction score
I got my hat but they sent me a yellow kids toon shirt instead of a blue one and then they put a letter in there saying that they were out of blue shirts but to pick something from the list on the letter. I'm just gonna call them and tell them to refund me my money for the blue shirt. There were like 5 different things you could choose from. I'm not sure why they even sent me the yellow shirt but oh well.

Reaction score
I got my order today, all except the Yoda hoodie.
Stadium blanket (which is really HUGE and im very pleased with), C3 black Vader t-shirt, Hat and TWO free programs and Slave Leia (after hour party) coasters.

Rod

Reaction score
I finaly got my stuff too. No pins...they say they where out and will be sending them from another location within 3 weeks.

Did get the right shirt, my cap and a free program and coaster...LOL

I was starting to get worried.

Reaction score
Has anyone got their hoodies yet? I haven't got mine yet and its getting to be ridiculous.

Reaction score
I got a letter saying my hoodie was on the way in a couple of weeks, but no hoodie.

It's ok. It's 83 degrees in Seattle today anyway.