Anyone own any of the SW Arcade Games?

Reaction score
The closest I ever came was, I owned the IJTOD arcade game for about 2 years, as I recall. It was fun, but I did not play it as much as others I had at the time, and I was always worried it might die and I might not be able to get it running again. It was cool to have, though.

I remember playing the SW cockpit game at a mall in Delaware when I was a kid, as well as the ROTJ game that had the angled view for the speeder bikes, like the Zaxxon view used to be.

Reaction score
There are several collectors that have the original cabinets but they cost thousands of dollars. Arcade1up has a pretty good 3/4 scale reproduction that has all 3 games in one that is good enough for me and my family. I have the stand up version but they recently made a sit down version similar to the cockpit except it's not enclosed

Reaction score
I have 3 pinball machines, the original xwing cockpit game and the episode I pod racing game.

Reaction score
There is a great site called Arcade 1up that sells smaller versions of classic arcade console games. I purchased the stand up version of the Atari Star Wars game that also comes with the ESB and ROTJ games as well. There is also a version that allows you to sit down and play.

Reaction score
There is a great site called Arcade 1up that sells smaller versions of classic arcade console games. I purchased the stand up version of the Atari Star Wars game that also comes with the ESB and ROTJ games as well. There is also a version that allows you to sit down and play.

The game that I would love for them to make in a more affordable version is Star Wars battle pod.

Reaction score
After owning multiple arcade machines, decided the cost effective thing for me to do, was buy the Arcade 1up Star Wars. Space is an obstacle that is hard to overcome, Vector monitors have become increasingly rare, and the maintaining some of these things (especially pinball) gets to be time consuming. I have a vintage Ms. Pacman cocktail, and a Mame machine with 4 player, trackball, spinner and flight stick for the rest. Super happy I can play pretty much anything I want to except driving games, which admittedly are my least favorite.

Reaction score
I have the arcade1up SW machine, arcade1up SW pinball, the data east SW pinball and the mandalorian pinball machine is on the way.

Last edited: