Anyone in the Seattle area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Actually, I take that back. I went down to Redmond Fred Myer to get my Weird Al tickets (on sale today for the Fair in September!!) and picked up Rappertunie.

They also had Lando, R3P0, Jabbas's R2, Hoth Luke, R1-G4 and all the ultras.

Now I just need Tanus, JQuille and Holo Luke to be caught up.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
... Now I just need Tanus, JQuille and Holo Luke to be caught up.
<font size="2" face="arial">I saw Tanus and Holo Luke warming the pegs all last week at Mount Vernon Wal-Mart. They might still be there if anyone has the stamina to drive that far North. Also Burlington Fred Meyer has the Jango/Jabba/Obi/Denizen Ultra sets.

Off topic: I have been strongly considering selling my entire collection of 3.75" scale. This collection has been building since 1995 and I've invested alot of time and money in it. But I am moving out of state in June and it would be easier if I didn't have to take it all with me. Does anybody have any serious advice on how I could go about selling it? There is just too much stuff and not enough time to sell it all individually on eBay. Its gonna be sad to see it all go...

Reaction score
Well....it's hard to sell a whole collection (on both Ebay and here) so I'd recommend putting up big lots of stuff in the classifieds here a group at a time. All your recent stuff first (for example) then green cards, red cards, vehicles, etc, etc. Give value pricing to people who buy big amounts.

OOoh, and you could even offer stuff to your friendly local collector's one day early and meet them in person instead of shipping. Dibs!

Reaction score
redmond target has the Gold Leader, Tie, Antilles, Dodonna, Hoth Luke, Jabbas R2, etc, etc.

They do NOT have the harder to find creatures in that wave because apparently someone bought just those.

Grrrr.

Still don't have them yet.

Reaction score
Head down to Redmond Target for the entire Gold Leader wave, plus one set of the Admiral Ozzel/Dengar, etc figs. I got the other set.

Even the creatures are there (all except JQuille who is now the lone holdout in my collection).

Reaction score
Well....it's hard to sell a whole collection (on both Ebay and here) so I'd recommend putting up big lots of stuff in the classifieds here a group at a time. All your recent stuff first (for example) then green cards, red cards, vehicles, etc, etc. Give value pricing to people who buy big amounts.

OOoh, and you could even offer stuff to your friendly local collector's one day early and meet them in person instead of shipping. Dibs!
<font size="2" face="arial">Hey Josh, thanks for the tips. Let me know if you need anything.

Reaction score
Josh,

Thanks for the heads up. Wish I lived in the north end as it seems you guys are getting the figs a bit sooner than those of us in Pierce County. The Red Leader wave hit once here at Wal-Mart and that was all I saw. I have given up on Puyallup Target as they haven't received any new figs since Christmas.

I read at Entertainment Earth that late Spring/early Summer will bring a few case assortments that have more than 1 JQuille and Tanus as well as the Imperial wave. So those of you still looking for those, don't give up hope yet.

I myself am still searching for Tanus, JQuille, and Ozzel.

Reaction score
Well, I walked into the Fred Meyer in Covington and was pleasantly suprised to see some Star Wars figures. They had Ultra Jabba, Denziens, Deluxe obi, Deluxe Jango, one Lando Skiff, R1-G4 and a few others.

This all after quite a dry spell of NOTHING! I already had everything there, so it's still there for you guys who don't have that stuff yet.

On a side note, I know alot of you had better luck at finding the clone wars stuff than I did. Before I post a WTB thread in the classifieds, I figured I would see if any of you have extras of what I need. I am looking for the green clone 3 pack, the white clone 3 pack, and the Red ARC.

I don't want to turn this into a trading thread, so if you have anything and are willing to part with them, PM me. I collect loose, so condition of packaging isn't an issue. Loose is fine also.
Also looking for a Concept Stormie.

JoshEEE, I know you are a moderator now. If this is against the look what I found rules let me know. I won't do it again.

Reaction score
The Redmond Target restocked this morning.

They had 2 sets of the Bossk/Ozzel/Dengar wave (now they have 1), along with the Vander/Dodonna wave.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Have I completely missed out on the Wampa, or does it have poor distribution in our area right now?

Reaction score
The Wampas have been out since December.

Your best best is to check check Fred Meyers or TRU at this point.

Reaction score
I found a couple of Wampas a few weeks ago at Wal Mart in Lynnwood. Something tells me they weren't going anywhere. I think they also had them at TRU in Lynnwood.

Redmond Target is currently the source for the Ozzel wave, Dodonna and they even had a Broccoli Padme this morning for some reason.

I just need to find Holo Luke and J'Quille now to be caught up (if anyone gets them, I'll be happy to meet you somewhere).
Otherwise, I'll post here when I find em.

Ramm...I've got the clones you need and maybe a stormie too.

Reaction score
Update: I visited Redmond Fred Myer around lunch time and they had both Lando and Rappertunie. Plus the same ones I reported above.

Go get em.

Reaction score
TRU in Bellevue has an entire case of Silver Clone troopers out on the pegs for 4.99 each.
<font size="2" face="arial">UUGGHHHHH!! The stupid TRU's in the south end (Fed Way, Puyallup, Tacoma) haven't done this! Or course they won't put out the new Saga figures either so should I expect any less?

Reaction score
Keep in mind you could also order them from Amazon.com from the link on the front page of RS right now.

Picking them up locally just saves shipping.

Reaction score
Lynnwood TRU has no Silver Clones in the building or on the Friday or Monday trucks.

Northgate hung theirs tonight - not very nice cards

Reaction score
Originally posted by dockingbay97:
Lynnwood TRU has no Silver Clones in the building or on the Friday or Monday trucks.

Northgate hung theirs tonight - not very nice cards
<font size="2" face="arial">Does that mean the Lynnwood store never got theirs or that someone purchased them all prior to the promotion?

That's to bad about Northgate. I was going to be in the area on Sunday and was thinking about stopped by the TRU there. How bad were the cards?

Reaction score
TRU in Bellevue has an entire case of Silver Clone troopers out on the pegs for 4.99 each.

You could wait for the sale on the 4th, or you could get them now without having to buy 14.99 worth of stuff you already have.

Reaction score
I was at the Tacoma KB this evening and they had one Screen Scene left, the Dooku set, at $7.99. I passed since I only want the Jedi ones and there was no sign of them. They also had a number of the old Playskool sets.

Tacoma TRU had nothing new though. I was hoping to score a Chome Clone. Hopefully, they will put them out soon. Otherwise I guess I'll have to hope and wait until Sunday.

Reaction score
The Jedi Council sets are still at Target in Redmond (on clearance) if you want them there....

Reaction score
Howdy All!

Checked the Renton WalMart today.

No new figs but they did have the shelves stocked with the Kamino Showdown Obi-Wan/Jango Deluxe figures and two Gardinian (misspelled I'm sure) 12 inch figs!

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
I spoke with Carolyn at the Tacoma TRU this morning and she said she's getting in 48 Star Wars figures on the truck tonight. Although, she said that if they are part of a promotion, she won't put them out until then. I guess it depends on how these are labelled to see whether or not there will be chrom Clones at TRU tomorrow.

Reaction score
Is that 48 or 48 cases? These are supposed to be packed at 32 per case (big case).

Reaction score
Talked with a stock person at Redmond TRU today.

I guess they had 12 pegs full of Silver Clone Troopers before someone realized they shouldn't have been out. They've all now been pulled until Sunday morning. He says there are a lot of them to be had.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sandtrooper0311:
Stopped off at tacoma tru today they had pegs of the silver clone out but no price or anything on them
<font size="2" face="arial">What kind of shape were they in? I keep hearing that the ones people are finding are a bit beat up. One forum member who got his from Amazon.com said he ordered 3 and 2 came with crushed bubbles.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. Zoltar:
What kind of shape were they in? I keep hearing that the ones people are finding are a bit beat up. One forum member who got his from Amazon.com said he ordered 3 and 2 came with crushed bubbles. [/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">Of the four they had left when I was there an hour ago, one had a bent card, one had a slightly crushed bubble, and the other two were in great shape.

Reaction score
The ones in Bellevue were very nice when I saw them. They were only out for a day, so They can't be THAT bad off for tomorrow.

Maybe I'll see some of you folks there tomorrow, I'm planning on going in the morning and getting that Anakin Starfighter I've been holding out on. MAYBE even a black gunship.

Reaction score
Well, the Bellevue TRU had the Silver Clone Troopers (at least two cases worth), but a majority of the bubbles were dented - not a very good packing job by Hasbro. I had to go through 30+ to get a good one. Sigh.

The Redmond Target has the gold carded Ayala/Barriss/Ashla+Jempa/Yoda+Chian wave clogging the pegs (the same wave currently clogging the pegs at the Bellevue TRU). Sigh.

Happy Hunting.

Reaction score
I had to search hard through the ones in Lynnwood to get two nice ones. They all seem to have somethig messed up on them. And they had $15 of crap to buy to get them as well. You are better off paying $5 for them IMO

Reaction score
The Hall of Fame wave hit the Redmond Target this morning (missing R2/C3PO/Stormtrooper though).

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for the tip on the Wampa. Got mine at Bellevue Fred Meyer.

Also picked up Yoda & Chian which had been eluding me, at Redmond Target, and Rappertunie at Redmond Fred Meyer.

I'll try hitting there next week, during my spring break, to get Lando, Tanus, and J'Quille. Yesterday wasn't a bad day of collecting for me.

Reaction score
Thanks to Eddie and Chris, I am now caught up (got my last few figs this weekend).

Is anyone here going to Norwescon? I wonder how the dealer tables there stack up? I've never been....and I'm on the fence about going down this year. It's 40 bucks!

Reaction score
Originally posted by dockingbay97:
The comic show at the Seattle Center is always deader than dead when I go.
<font size="2" face="arial">You were dead on about this. Stopped by the show on Sunday. Very few venders and I didn't see much in the way of SW stuff. Half the listed guests (and some venders) didn't show so I asked for my entrance fee back.

Reaction score
Finally found the HOF R2 & 3PO at the Tacoma Target this morning on the way to class. Oh, happy day. Also, the Fred Meyers on 19th in Tacoma has several Jedi Luke, Holo Luke, Skiff Landos and many of the recent Hoth Wave of figures, Bar2, and R1G4.

Reaction score
Target in Redmond had the entire wave of HOF Figs this morning .. I grabbed the last Stormtrooper, Vader, R2, 3PO and Chewie. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.