Anyone in the Seattle area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found them in rather large quantities this past Thursday at the Puyallup Wal*Mart and found one lone Clone Trooper at the Tacoma Target last Friday.

Jango Fett was in short supply at Wal*Mart, there were only four of him and at least twenty of the other three. I'm guessing that he's the popular one, though not my favorite out of the four. That spot is held for R3-T7.

[ 03-29-2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: ViceGripX ]

Reaction score
Went to the Tacoma Toys R Us this afternoon and they had five pegs full of the figures,, one for each figure and a miscellaneous peg. They also had some Eath Koth and Zutton figures.

Still no sign of the Teebo wave though.

Reaction score
Hey,thanks, ViceGrip! I sped down to Tacoma from Seattle when I read your post--I stopped off at Sea-Tac Mall along the way...Here's the scoop:

Seatac Mall TRU: Lando Wave (no R2-Q5), all three 25th Anniv. Sets

Seatac Mall Target: Nothing exciting--just Slave Leia's and Amanamans

Seatac Mall Walmart: Zam Wesell, R3-27 (2 of each), about 7 Eeth Koths and 3 Snaggletooth/Zuttons...The cool thing was, Eeth Koth and Zutton were 4 bucks each!

Tacoma TRU- Pegs were still pretty robust with Ep2 Sneak Previews--except for Jango; only about 3 or 4 left of him. They also still had Zutton and Eeth Koth in good numbers. A lousy footnote to this: I called TRU in Tacoma before driving down, and very politely asked if they had the sneak previews in stock (with the intent of asking them to hold 'em for me 'til I could get there)...The answer? "No, sorry, we haven't gotten those in." Luckily, I trusted my fellow SW fans above those Lie Merchants, since there were so many figures that they were hard to miss. Thanks again, ViceGrip!
All these sightings were between 6:30-7:30 pm Monday night...Good luck!
Eddie

Reaction score
More, or less. I'm closer to Monroe, but would deffinately like any insight on newer figure sightings in western Washington.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VintageJarJar:
Hey,thanks, ViceGrip! I sped down to Tacoma from Seattle when I read your post--I stopped off at Sea-Tac Mall along the way...Here's the scoop:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're very welcome. I'm always glad to be able to help out. I didn't see anything of interest while I was out today though. Hopefully the Teebo wave will hit here soon.

Reaction score
My wife so kindly (actually I begged her to) just stopped by the Target in Redmond and found all Sneak Preview Figures. She said there were several of each left.

G

I found all four of the E2 Preview figures this morning at Target in Woodinville. No sign of the Teebo wave yet.

G

there was plenty of the teebo wave at walmart in puyallup and they were only 2.50 they were all snapped up tho! They did have more at the auburn store and I am not sure but I think they had em at the federal way store also. It would figure these would show up the day after I get mine in the mail. I am just waiting for the starfighter!!!come on starfighter!!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
My wife so kindly (actually I begged her to) just stopped by the Target in Redmond and found all Sneak Preview Figures. She said there were several of each left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's where I got one of each, plus Leia and Amanaman. I was stoked! I was lucky to get them when I did, as I was leaving the aisle with the 6 figures, three guys started looking through the Star Wars pegs.

G

I found Teebo, BoShek and R4-M9 at the WalMart in Renton this afternoon. No newbies at the TRU in Bellevue, though...Between my early morning Preview figs find and this, it was a great day overall! None of the stores I visited today had made room for the preview vehicle on the shelves. Has anyone seen the Tie Bomber, AT-ST or crashed Snow Speeder yet?

Reaction score
Nothing that I needed but I thought I'd put it out that there were about 4-5 R2-Q5's at the TRU in Puyallup this morning.

G

The TRU in Olympia off of Black Lake Blvd. had about 4 R2-Q5's last time I checked 4 days ago.

Reaction score
I stopped by the TRU in Southcenter today. They have tons of the Imperial Officers, Tantive Defenders, Eeth Koth, and Zuttons. No AT-ST but This is the first time I've found these figures yet.

G

Just got back from the Federal Way TRU where I picked up the AT-ST!! It was the last one on the shelf and the guy at the register said that it was about the 10th one he'd sold today. Nothing new at Target or Wal-Mart though.

Also the Bremerton Wal-Mart had Teebos today, but someone got to the R4-M9s and BoSheks before me.

Reaction score
I went to the Tacoma TRU this morning and they had four AT-STs. The Puyallup TRU had them, but all that remains are the shelf labels.

All I really want is R4-M9. Anyone out there able to help a Droid collector?

Reaction score
The Tacoma TRU has one AT-ST/Speeder Bike set left while the one in Puyallup has eight. The Wal-mart in Puyallup also had the Jedi Starfighter. I got the last one which had a crunched box. The toy was fine though.

Reaction score
Thanks ViceGripX! I ran down to the TRU in Puyallup this evening and picked up the AT-ST.
I called after I saw your post and asked if they had the AT-ST and they said 'no'. But when I pushed they said "Do you mean the Imperial AT-ST?, oh we have that" Brilliant folks when the word 'Imperial' can confuse them, as opposed to all of the other "AT-ST's" out there.

Reaction score
FYI, TRU in Northgate and Bellevue had 20 AT-STs each this morning.

Happy Hunting!
Chris

G

Southcenter TRU had several AT-STs last night.
Also this is kinda OT but if anyone is looking for the Macaroni&Cheese E.T. pack-in, try Albertsons.

G

I found the Snow Speeder and Tie Bomber at the Renton WalMart and the AT-ST at the Bellevue TRU. Nothing new at the Target in Woodinville, though...

Has anyone seen the Jedi Starfighter yet?

Thanks,
-C

Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud!!! I have stopped at the WalMart in Renton for the past couple of days and it figures that the one day I can't (kids are napping and my wife works on Saturday) something new shows up.

I have heard that the Starfighter has been at the WalMart in Puyallup twice but I missed it both times.

G

Originally posted by Jithero:
Southcenter TRU had several AT-STs last night.
Also this is kinda OT but if anyone is looking for the Macaroni&Cheese E.T. pack-in, try Albertsons.
<font size="2" face="arial">What is inside this CHeese box?

G

It's a six-pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese dinners. the 6th pack is actually a window box containing an E.T. figure, it's a little larger than scale to normal star wars figures, but still a good stand-in for an E.T. Republic Senator.

[ 03-30-2002, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Jithero ]

G

Originally posted by Jithero:
It's a six-pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese dinners. the 6th pack is actually a window box containing an E.T. figure, it's a little larger than scale to normal star wars figures, but still a good stand-in for an E.T. Republic Senator.
<font size="2" face="arial">anyone store that carries this Cheese box?

Reaction score
I found it the other day at the Albertsons near me. I had looked everywhere and didn't think I'd find it until I saw Jithero's post about Albertsons.
Jithero, thanks- by the way...

G

I found Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter at the TRU in Everett this morning. I'm not sure that I like the new packaging scheme. Who am I kidding? As if that will keep me from grabbing all the AOTC toys I can get my hands on! Is it April 23rd yet?

G

Did anyone check out the toy sale at the fairgrounds in Monroe today? Is it worth a trek out there tomorrow?

[ 04-06-2002, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

Reaction score
The TRU in Puyallup had the Jedi Starfighter tonight. One left, and I didn't take it.

I couldn't justify $25 for a ship that was floating loose in a box with no packaging. Actually, I'm trying to limit myself on spending too much $$ and waiting to find the Tie Bomber...

[ 04-06-2002, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

Reaction score
Hey, Cmohan, do you have the info on that toy sale in Monroe, i.e., the times and exact location? Thanks! Also, has anybody spotted the SW cereal in Seattle yet? The pics on the front page are exciting--there's something great about a cereal box meant to be marketed to children that features a picture of an 80 year-old man!

VJJ

G

Here's the info on the toy sale in Monroe, from the Seattle Times Classifieds...

Doll, Bear & Toy Show & Sale - Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Monroe, April 6th, 9-6pm; April 7th, 10-4pm. (360) 794-9772

I don't have any details and don't know for sure that they even have SW toys.

Reaction score
>I couldn't justify $25 for a ship that was floating loose in a box with no packaging.<

The main body is tied down to a cardboard insert; it's just the two wings that are rattling around in there.

I saw several of these at both toy stores at the Supermall on Saturday.

I finally found one beat-up snowspeeder at the Renton Wal-Mart last night, but some @$$hole had stolen the Dack out of it.

-Vic.

Reaction score
The Wal*Mart in Federal Way had one TECHNIC Jango Fett and a whole mess of the AOTC card game. The cards were on the risers on the opposite corner across the aisle from where the Star Wars figures were.

The Auburn Wal*Mart must have had the TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder since they had a shelf label but no product. All I want is a TIE Bomber. Is that too much to ask? :)

Reaction score
>I finally found one beat-up snowspeeder at the Renton Wal-Mart last night, but some @$$hole had stolen the Dack out of it.<

I was lucky. One of the toy dept. reps put one on hold for me, along with a Tie Bomber on Thursday. I had to say I was coming from Everett, but it worked.

[ 04-09-2002, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: gringo ]

Reaction score
I finally found one beat-up snowspeeder at the Renton Wal-Mart last night, but some @$$hole had stolen the Dack out of it.
.[/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">I stopped by there today and was quite excited when I found a Snowspeeder!!! I got a couple of miles away to find it was this same one... no Dak. Walmart put it back out on the shelf!!! I returned it and this time they taped a note on it with why it was defective so hopefully it won't go back out. I have a few choice words for the jerk who stole the Dak...
The hunt continues...

G

That Renton Wal Mart has serious problems. Especially considering the length of time it takes to get those figures out of the damn packaging. I had a hell of a time getting my speeder open.
Anyway the Southcenter KB Toys has Jedi starfighters for $21.99 and also has Rebel Troopers, Imperial Officers, R2-Q5 (surprised to see him again), and other more common stuff.

Reaction score
I was out at the McChord BXtra this afternoon and they had the lightsabers in stock. Not the electronic kind, mind you. Just the flick of the wrist variety. They had all the colors available and plenty of them and were $9.95 each. Sadly, that was the extent of their Star Wars merchendise.

Status
Not open for further replies.