Anyone in the Seattle area? pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Emerald City ComiCon is coming

Woops, I meant Toys R Us. I had KB on the brain I guess.

Reaction score

Killer185 said:
JoshEEE said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
It is two days this year with more floor space, more dealers, more exhibitors - more everything.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/index.htm
I went last year, stayed less than an hour and then took off due to a lack of good things to see. Your booth with all the toys for sale was probably the highlight of the whole show for me.

I'd stop by again, but they want 10 bucks for tickets. That's kind of steep for the entertainment value of attending.
Might be going, more than likely.

[/QUOTE]

If anyone does attend, I'll be working the show both days. I know I will certainly stop by dockingbay's booth as he had some good deals last year.

I do want to clarify that this is a comic book show so the focus will be on venders and artist/writers signing comics. Someone from Marvel will be there and Regal Cinemas (to discuss the upcoming comic book movies).

There were a lot of people who showed up last year (2600 maybe) and that show was just one day.

Reaction score

Yea its pretty much confirmed I am going so thanks for the tip man!

Reaction score

On the topic of the ECC - I have several Ep 1 Pepsi standees - the ones I had last year at my booth. I don't plan on bringing them unless someone has interest in them. I am looking for $10 each for them.

Reaction score

Redmond Target was a wasteland. They had Durge, Obi Wan and Asaaj clone wars figures (but no new ones) and two lone OTC troopers on the pegs (TK and TD) all at the KB-riffic new price of 6.99.

I'm hoping for a restock soon.

Reaction score

The Bellevue TRU has plenty of the Cantina wave, and got some animated figures (all the good ones are gone).

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score

Bellevue TRU got the newest Galactic Heroes in (Tatooine Wave) but I think another collector and I got both sets. They still have lots of all three Cantina guys.

Redmond Target has Falcons on clearance (most in bad boxes) for 24.98, OTC 12" Lukes for 14.98, The OTC Generals for 2.98 and that's about it.

Reaction score

Factoria Target had one OTC Slave I as of yesterday.

Reaction score

K-Mart in Lakewood had all the new Clone Wars animated figures last night and in good quantities. TRU in Tacoma has the Cantina aliens as of this afternoon as well as the ROTJ Galactic Heroes.

Reaction score
K-Mart

Thanks for the tip. K-Mart seems to be getting the Animated wave that contains the yellow and red clone variants. In addition, the SW stuff seems to be in its own section away from the other action figures.

Reaction score
TRU

I just picked up handstand luke 2 nights ago at the south hill TRU. They also have a nice assortment of cantina aliens. Also, wal mart figs are on clearance. For $2 a piece.

Reaction score
Re: TRU

bobabuster57 said:
I just picked up handstand luke 2 nights ago at the south hill TRU. They also have a nice assortment of cantina aliens. Also, wal mart figs are on clearance. For $2 a piece.
Blast! And I'm looking for a handstand Luke too. I stopped by TRU tonight and there weren't anymore. I'm guessing it was the '05 version since that is what the other OTC's were.

Reaction score
C3 Exclusive Figure

Well it finally was released what exclusive 4" figure will be at C3 this year. I really, really hope this is a new sculpt and not a repack. The voice addition is very cool.

So now comes the part where I impose on the kindness of other collectors going to C3 to see if they can get me one. Attendees qualify for 1 figure for each day they are going to the celebration. I just need one and can pay you for it or do a trade (anyone need any of the exclusives that will be at the Emerald City Comicon? Super Grover anyone?).

Reaction score
preview figures ...

Northgate Target: 3 Skiff otc Lando's for $2.30 each and a few of the animated Grievous (gray sabers), red ARC, Anakin and Obi's. No clone variations.

Toys'r'us Northgate: I hit the jackpot there! They had all 4 preview figures!! But, it was kind of weird paying a little over 30 bucks for 4 figures ...

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Re: C3 Exclusive Figure

I know between 12-20 people that are going besides myself and my fiancee, I'm sure I'll be able to get SOMEONE to pick up an extra Vader for me.

That's not to say I'm taking pre-orders, but I should be able to get a few extras home to the Seattle collectors.

Reaction score
Re: C3 Exclusive Figure

I'll make an effort to get a few extra of those talkie Vader dolls for some folks....

Reaction score
Ep 3 figures

There were a lot of the preview Ep 3 figures at the Lynnwood Wal-Mart this morning

Reaction score
Re: Ep 3 figures

dockingbay97 said:
There were a lot of the preview Ep 3 figures at the Lynnwood Wal-Mart this morning
Very nice!
Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score

dockingbay97 said:
Oops - I meant to say they are on a row of hooks and in a tray on the top shelf.

Reaction score

Yes Tom, thanks for the tip, I snagged all 4 of them. Still some Greivous and Wookies left. See you next week at Red Robin!

Reaction score

I noticed we hit the dreaded 500 reply mark in here, so I've started up a new Seattle thread HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.