Anyone in the Seattle area? pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I stopped by a few stores today but sadly not much was found.

Bonney Lake Wal-Mart: OTC General Wave
Bonney Lake Target: OTC General Wave (all crushed), VOTC ESB Wave (all of them)
Bonney Lake FM: OTC Jawas, Tie Pilot, and Sandpeople
Fed Way Wal-Mart: Almost nothing on the pegs
Fed Way TRU: 5 Silver Vaders -- All of opener quality.

Quite a few stores have shrunk their SW section as well.

Reaction score
More south end updates:

Spanaway Wal-Mart: Not much. 1st wave VOTC and a hand full of not rare OTC.
Spanaway and Puyallup K-Marts: Almost no 4" figs. 12" were on clearance for $23 and the cantina 3 packs on clearance for $16.
Puyallup Target: Old OTC and sparce wave 1 VOTC.

Things are looking pretty thin in pierce county at the moment.

Reaction score
The Bellevue TRU put out one case of the cantina aliens wave at $6.99 each - ouch (between me and another collector they're all gone).

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if stores like Target and FM are holding back since their 4" lines are currently on sale.

Reaction score
Yeah, yikes at $6.99, but we have no choice it appears because neither Wal-Mart or Target is getting much. Target is the big disappointment ... I called around today and found the figures at one store too (Lynwood), but they won't hold anything, so I don't know what I am going to do. Probably order them on-line or something for a similar price. Too hard to get to TRU on a weekday/workday for me and at this price it might be a wash!

Reaction score
I found the wave at the Everett TRU. I had to get them, I rarely do the hunt now, and when I see them I have to get them. Still need the Naboo/Coruscant wave. All 3 are incredible figures. Some of the best in a long long time.

Reaction score
If you guys are still looking for post otc figures, K-Mart on Aurora Ave. is the place to be!

They only had the first 5 figures, but about 10 of each. The cards were slightly bent and had creases, but it looked more like a transit issue than somebody bending them on purpose.
Also, they are not on the Star Wars shelf, they have them in front of the toy aisle, right before you go into the action figure aisle. Oh, and they were 6.99 each ...

Northgate Toys'r'us -> nothing, and, to my surprise almost all of the Jedi Council sets were gone!?

Northgate Target -> otc Madine and Lando General, plenty Luke Xwing Glasses and the regular figures were 4.24 each.

Reaction score
Seasons Greetings All,

Tacoma TRU had the Post OTC Cantina wave today. I didn't get there until the early afternoon but they still had two cantina sets and a '05 Yoda and Stormtrooper. I picked up one set for me and the other for a friend. The Sandtrooper was already taken. The figs are great looking and I would encourage all to hit TRU often as this time a year they get trucks every night.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
For those interested, the Bellevue TRU has the Galactic Heros (Playskool) X-Wing.

Reaction score
I bought the VOTC Luke & Ben at the Port Ochard Wal-Mart earlier this week. All I need is Leia and I'll have the ANH wave completed.

Reaction score
Monroe Fred Meyer's - Sale all basic figures $4 and all VOTC $8, they had 8 or General Maidens, 3 or so Lando's and 1 Luke.
VOTC - They had 1 Lando

Reaction score
The Bellevue TRU got the Unleashed Vader refresh as well as refreshes on Galactic Hero two packs and Jedi Council sets 3 and 4.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
If anyone still needs an Unleashed Red Clone Trooper, they can be found on sale for 12.99 at both the Redmond and Kirkland Fred Myers.

Reaction score
Found the first wave of POTC at the K-Mart on 72nd in Tacoma tonight. They are $6.29 which includes the 10% off sale going on right now. Thanks to a little Christmas cheer from my employer I was able to get them on their dime.

I hit the big KB store in Lynnwood on Saturday. Sucked big time. Almost all their SW figures were gone. And their Legos are only at 20% off. I guess I won't be finding Ephant Mon anytime soon for $3.

Reaction score
I don't know what everyone's out searching for but wanted to let you know that the Kent Fred Meyer has the Tie Pilots, cloud car Pilots, Lando Skiff and a Yoda all for their sale price of $3.99.

Reaction score
Kirkland Fred Meyer has a fair selection of OTC, and they are on sale for $3.99 each. Nothing too special, some Tuskens and Jawas in the mix, and a couple of scanning troops if anybody needs those. You can't afford not to buy 'em at $3.99! Good luck.

Phil

Reaction score
I saw a lot of new figures at the Kent K-Mart today.
'05 #1-5. The entire wave was there with more than one of each.

Reaction score
Went on a Toy run this morning ...

About a week ago I stopped at a Fred Meyer in North Seattle, Aurora Ave (next to Costco), and found an Episode I Watto on the shelf. I thought that was weird, but this morning I went to the Walmart Supercenter in Marysville and they had TONS of Episode I figures out for 6.74 each ..!!?? They had Darth Sidious, Watto, Rick Olie, Tarpals, and Boss Nass; multiple of each and probably around 10 Rick Olie's ...

Their VOTC figures were on sale for 7 dollars each, they had a lot of Han's, Obi's, Leia's, Lando's and Yoda's.

I also found a few of the new Animated Clone Wars figures, red Arc Trooper, wet Anakin, and the re-releases of Durge, Ventress, Mace, and Obi. They were 5.55 each ...

Alderwood Mall:
Target: nothing, and the only Slave I was not marked down.
Toys'r'us: nothing interesting, besides a red unleashed clone maybe.

Everett Mall:
Target: nothing;
Toys'r'us: 1 unleashed Mace on the new card.

Northgate Mall:
Toys'r'us: nothing interesting ...

Reaction score
Lacey Wal*Mart has their VOTC figures marked down to $7 a pop and have most of the line in stock with exception of the droids. Most of their Yodas, Vaders, Stormtroopers, and Fetts are on the shelf across the aisle though. Their OTC figures are marked down to $3 each, mostly General Madine & General Lando.

Same thing was found at the Bonney Lake Wal*Mart, though they had less of a selection.

Puyallup's sad excuse for a Wal*Mart didn't have a single Star Wars figure that I could see.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update might have to go check into one of those wal-marts for VOTC Stormies.

Reaction score
Well I got up a bit early this morning since I had to do some gift returns and did a quick toy run before work. Here is what I found (or didn't find):

South Hill Target: Saga figures down to around $3.50. Not much was left. In fact the toy aisles looked a little bare. I did see the new wave of Unleashed though.

South Hill Wal-Mart: 7 VOTC Landos at $7 each.

Auburn Wal-Mart: Nothing but Unleashed figs.

Federal Way Wal-Mart: All OTC were $3. But there were only Bespin Leias, AT-ST Han, General Madine, and General Lando. Star Wars Lego were all marked down 25%.

Federal Way TRU: Later wave VOTC at $10 each. Found a Clone Wars Durge for $5 and 3 3-packs of the clone wars Jedis for $8. Also found 2 very abused TRU exclusive 4 packs -- The Bounty Hunters and Imperials. Both were only $6! And for those of you familiar with Tops Trumps cards, those are marked down to $3 each. Not a bad deal for the Star Wars set.

No Cantina OTC or animated figures yet spotted in the south end yet.

If anyone finds the Jedi 4-pack at TRU on clearance for $6, would you let me know? That's about the right price to pay for the containment unit that is the only new thing in the set.

Reaction score
Lakewood Target got in a couple cases of the Cantina Alien wave which has some Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers, and other OTC figures... all ringing up at $6.99 each. I left them all there as I won't support another round of price-hikes.

Reaction score
Had to go back to the Lakewood Target this evening and noticed that some people don't mind that jacked-up prices on the Star Wars figures. They were almost all gone.

Anyway, they put out the Jedi Force Luke with Speeder Bike sometime between when I was there this afternoon and closing time tonight. It didn't ring up, so I got it for $9.99. Is that a good price?

Reaction score
The Redmond Target had remanants of wave 3 of the animated figures (got an Anakin - no clones or Grievous).

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
The Redmond Target has POTC 1-5 at $6.99 each.

The Bellevue TRU has the Jedi Force Speeder Bike and X-Wing.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
If anybody still needs an OTC Falcon, go to the Factoria Target right now! They are on sale for $34.99 each. OTC figures are $3.50 and going fast.

Phil

Reaction score
Tacoma Target has all the new Clone [censored] figures as well as the pre-OTC figures; prequel figures and Cantina aliens as well OTC figures... all for $6.99 each.

Reaction score
Cantina Aliens

The Redmond Target has the Cantina Aliens wave.

The Redmond Fred Meyer had the Unleashed Darth Vader repack wave.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Re: Cantina Aliens

I can't win with these Clone War wave 3 figs - every place I go I'm just a dollar short from finding them. Puyallup, Tacoma and Federal Way have all had them.

The same goes with the POTC repacks - I still need the Sandtrooper, Biker Scout, Chewie, Han, Luke and Vader.

As for today's rounds:

Puyallup Target - nothing

Puyallup TRU - nothing - they are doing inventory so I would suggest staying clear as they get no trucks during this time.

Puyallup Suncoast - has a few micro bust wave 2 left.

Tacoma TRU - I was able to find 2 of the 3 new Galactic Heros Tatooine wave. They were the last two on the peg.

Tacoma KB - closing the doors soon and nothing Star Wars

Tacoma Suncoast - same as Puyallup

Happy New Year and Hunting,

Jake

Reaction score
Emerald City ComiCon is coming

Hey all, remember the Emerald City ComiCon is coming Feb 5 & 6. A month away!

It is two days this year with more floor space, more dealers, more exhibitors - more everything.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/index.htm

Come by - I think I am in booth 515 on the map - and say hey! Sorry no SW girls at my booth this year.

Reaction score
Re: Emerald City ComiCon is coming

The Redmond Target has the Cantina Aliens, Jedi Force figures, X-Wing and Speeder Bike.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
It is two days this year with more floor space, more dealers, more exhibitors - more everything.

[/QUOTE]

I went last year, stayed less than an hour and then took off due to a lack of good things to see. Your booth with all the toys for sale was probably the highlight of the whole show for me.

I'd stop by again, but they want 10 bucks for tickets. That's kind of steep for the entertainment value of attending.

Reaction score

Hey guys, I'm looking for an OTC X-Wing and Slave I. I've hit several Targets and FM's lately with no luck. If anybody comes across either of these, please PM me. Thanks!

Phil

Reaction score

JoshEEE said:

I went last year, stayed less than an hour and then took off due to a lack of good things to see. Your booth with all the toys for sale was probably the highlight of the whole show for me.

I'd stop by again, but they want 10 bucks for tickets. That's kind of steep for the entertainment value of attending.

[/QUOTE]

Well, there should be more this year with more exhibitors.

And maybe I am jaded by paying $45 for shows like WW but $10 doesn't seem bad to me.

Reaction score

Howdy all!

Sorry I've been off the radar for a while. Too busy at work.

Anyhoo, went to KB in Southcenter the other day and they had the Scanning trooper wave with about five troopers, one Slave Leia, one Bib Fortuna and a host of others.

This was on Thursday, so I hope it at least helps.

Reaction score

JoshEEE said:

[/QUOTE]Might be going, more than likely.

Reaction score

Northgate KB had the OTC Padme figure, Handmaiden, Sly and Yakura in abundance at 6.99 today. Plus lots of that Jedi Force stuff (C3PO, Speeders, Wookiees etc).

Reaction score

JoshEEE said:
Northgate KB had the OTC Padme figure, Handmaiden, Sly and Yakura in abundance at 6.99 today. Plus lots of that Jedi Force stuff (C3PO, Speeders, Wookiees etc).
Which KB? I was unaware Northgate had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.