Anyone in the Seattle area? pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got the last of the Ewoks at TRU in Lynnwood last night. Took two calls to get someone that was willing to actually check to see if they had one. Still rang as 4.99

Reaction score
I went to the Bellevue TRU today. They had Clones on Speeders, Spider Droids, Durge and one clone 3 pack all for 7.95. I couldn't find the ewoks though.

Reaction score
JoshEEE said:
I went to the Bellevue TRU today. They had Clones on Speeders, Spider Droids, Durge and one clone 3 pack all for 7.95. I couldn't find the ewoks though.
Heck, that's almost a duplicate of what's at the Federal Way TRU, except replace the clone 3 pack with a Jedi warrior 3 pack. They also had 4 silver clones for sale.

Federal Way Target had a good number of HOF figures. So did Puyallup Wal-Mart. No stormtroopers though.

And I'm sure that pesky Ewok will appear soon enough. Hope mine rings up at $4.99!

Reaction score
Hey! This is where we post! Yippe!

Anyhoo, went to the Tukwila TRU yesterday.

New Unleashed Luke and Emperor were there along with Clone Wars deluxe figures (Clonetrooper w/bike, Durge w/bike, Spider Droid).

No new regular figs though. Some second wave cinema scenes and Clone Wars vehicles. Also had Red Leader X-Wing.

That's that. Good to be able to post again!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Red Unleashed Clone Trooper yet? I find myself really wanting one of these....

Reaction score
JoshEEE said:
Has anyone seen the Red Unleashed Clone Trooper yet? I find myself really wanting one of these....
No, I haven't. The only place that I've even seen the unleashed line stocked is TRU.

Reaction score
Found the Ultra Ewok at the TRU in Puyallup and it rang up for $4.99 as well! If I had been smart, I would have checked the other ultras as well. A worker said he found a case of silver clones in the stock room so now there are 20+ back out on the floor for sale at $4.99 a piece.

Does anyone else know if the other ultras ring up for $4.99 also?

Reaction score
JoshEEE said:
They are at Suncoast today.

Why is this thread so hard for me to get to now?

Reaction score
Ewok hang gliders at Bellevue TRU today.. also some unleashed Lukes.

Phil

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
They are at Suncoast today.

Why is this thread so hard for me to get to now?

[/QUOTE]

Suncoast where?
I'm not sure why this thread is so hard to get to for some folks.

The shortcut is to go to the main menu of Rebelscum. Scroll down to the new "Look What I found section" which is below the community section now. It's an expandable topic, so click on it to see all the categories. Each city now has it's very own section.

Seattle now has it's own thread. I think if you're still clicking on the old (closed) thread, it's a more roundabout way of getting here....and takes a lot more clicks than just coming in through the main menu.

Reaction score
So which Suncoasts have people spotted the Red Unleashed Clone Trooper at?

Also, I was chatting with a TRU employee the other day, and he told me that on the manifest for Star Wars toys, there was a C-Wing listed. Anyone have any idea what that is?

Reaction score
I visited the Northgate Suncoast tonight (hoping to find a red clone). Instead, I found a yoda, a boba, and some Han Solos. Northgate TRU has a bunch of unleashed emperor and a Luke. They also have a TON of 7.95 clone wars deluxe figs. All flavors.

Reaction score
I added the thread to my favorites because it is a paint to find. It is also a pain to find because I can't look for the Jawa anymore.

Anyway I found them at the Westlake Suncoast this week. There aren't any left there. I didn't see any at the Alderwood Suncoast last night either.

Reaction score
Grrr. Wouldn't you know it?
I'm not sure I've seen even the regular unleashed clone at retail yet, so I'm not sure how I'll find one of these.

If anyone sees an extra on their hunt, you have my permission to buy it for me...and I will meet you to reimburse you. I think that's the only Unleashed figure I'm missing, so I do want one one of these days.

Reaction score
Well I finally found the last Saga figure I needed -- Tanus. There was one at the South Hill Fred Meyers. It was pure luck that I stumbled upon him (or is it her?). They seemed to have one of almost every new figure except J'Quille.

Stopped by Target as well but their Star Wars section was almost empty. All animated figures were now gone, not even to be seen in the clearance section.

On a side note, my wife and I went garage saleing today. It was completely unintentional but with the multitude of signs we saw, we figured what the hell. Well, at one of the sales, I stumbled across a POTF2 Tie Fighter Pilot autographed for $3! The autograph is Dean something-or-other (I figured I’d look it up later). Turns out the guy selling it buys abandoned lots at storage units and a few weeks ago came upon a bunch of stuff that someone picked up at the 1995 Toy Fair. Unfortunately, everything else he had already sold on eBay. A very interesting find indeed!

Another garage sale had this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=309&item=4189266258&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
on sale for $10. But being that the DVD set is coming out, I passed on it.

Reaction score
Dang, so this is where the thread got moved to. I tell you, I miss looking for that Jawa. I don't like this new layout. Hopefully it will grow on me.

As for sightings, nothing new where I usually look. Well, teh Puyallup Wal*Mart got in the Clone Wars cards so I picked up a few packs. I'm 30 cards shy of a set, but I got some chase cards so I'm happy.

Reaction score
dockingbay97 said:
I got my Ewok glider for $4.99 at the Everett TRU yesterday

Thanks TRU!
$4.99? I paid $10.99 for the same thing at Bellevue TRU last week
. Oh well.

Reaction score
Earlier this afternoon, the Tacoma Target had three Ewoks with Gliders along with a number of figures from the Snowtrooper / Hoth Han (brown coat) wave.

Reaction score
Found one Unleashed Red Clonetrooper at the Puyallup South Hill Mall Suncoast. Employee said she just put it out not more than 30 minutes before I walked in. There was one each of the Unleashed Chewbacca and X-Wing Luke so I'm guessing they were holding a set in back for someone.

So keep checking your Suncoasts. They are still shipping. And the only other store I've seen carry Unleashed is TRU, but all they have are repacked Lukes and Sidious.

Reaction score
Skirmish at Carkoon Found

The Bellevue TRU has the Skirmish at Carkoon multi-pack.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Unleashed Clone

So has anyone found the plain white Unleashed clone yet? I've only seen the red one (which is strange as it's the variant).

Reaction score
Re: Unleashed Clone

I saw ONE at TRU a long time ago. I think I posted it in the old thread. It looks like I have a red one lined up from a friendly local collector though. Thanks to anyone who was keeping an eye out.

Still never found that last Saga wave (Solo, Madine and lando). Wonder if that wave is going to hit here, or if we'll skip right over to OTC?

Reaction score

JoshEEE said:
Still never found that last Saga wave (Solo, Madine and lando). Wonder if that wave is going to hit here, or if we'll skip right over to OTC?
They have been showing up pretty regularly at the north end Wal-Marts/Targets (Lynnwood to Marysville). I have seen them the last 3 weekends.

Reaction score

dockingbay97 said:
JoshEEE said:
They have been showing up pretty regularly at the north end Wal-Marts/Targets (Lynnwood to Marysville). I have seen them the last 3 weekends.
I saw them once at Wal-Mart in Spanaway. But that was the only sighting for me.

Thanks for the info on the clone docking bay. I went to TRU and Target in Fed Way yesterday. Target just had a bunch of repacks -- Han in brown coat, Snowtrooper, Throne Room Luke, etc. TRU seemed to be supporting the rumor that a case or two of old 2002 figs were finally making it to retail. Saw what looked to be the case that Ephant Mon came in (with the blonde Endor soldier) except no Ephant's to be found.

Anyone here into the Spider-Man 2 figures that are clogging the shelves? The same day at TRU I found 2 Doc Octs amoung the hundred or so Spider-Mans (is that men?). They were hidden. I bought 1 and tried to put the other one out on the pegs, but with them being so full of Spider-Mans and Doc Opt's bubble being so thick, I couldn't get him to fit anywhere. So I stuck him back in his hidding spot. Anyone that wants him, PM me and I'll tell you where he is.

Reaction score
Lakewood

Target in Lakewood has Bossk, Ozzel, Dengar, Tanus, and Antillies... two of each.

Reaction score
Re: Lakewood

Yep, sure is dry at the moment. I've only seen 1 or 2 new things at any given time. The last thing I purchased was the red unleashed clone from Suncoast 2 weeks ago. I saw one of the new Target glass sets today. But otherwise in the 3 3/4" line, not much.

Reaction score
dry spell

I figure we are only experiencing the calm before the storm - the storm of OTC stuff.

Reaction score
Re: dry spell

In terms of new things I've seen:

Target - Wave 2 glasses.

Fred Meyer - Yavin wave (hopefully they'll get the Endor wave soon after - I need AT-ST Han).

TRU - Skirmish at Carkoon multi-pack.

Walmart - I've seen nada.

Reaction score

Hi all.

KB toys in tacoma is full of Orn Free Taa's.(2.99)
and the C3po deluxe set w/interchangable battle droid (3.99)
plus the Geonosian war chambers. (7.99)

the pegs are full, I dont see them putting out anything new for a while.

Reaction score

I'm getting up early to scout out things in the Renton/Tukwila area. Let me know what to look for. I'm actually in town for a few days and am willing to give time up for the faithful!

Booyah!

Reaction score

I'm sort of half-a$$ly looking for a HOF Vader. I heard he's the best one to grip Antilles neck and keep him suspended in the air. I'm using a bespin Vader at the moment, but it only works OK.

If you go to a TRU and see the 2002 wave with the Endor Rebel Soldier and that pod racer guy, you may want to ask an employee if they have any more in back. Ephant should be in that wave, and I've heard a rumor that some TRU's have been keeping him in back.

That's about it for me. But post anything interesting you find. Good luck on your hunt!

Reaction score

I saw the Anakin figure with glass at the Target in Puyallup on Sunday. I didn't pick it up sinc eI only want the glass and can't justify $10 for a glass since I'd likely throw away the figure (or donate it). They only had one there. No sign of anything in Tacoma or Puyallup since then though.

Reaction score

Lakewood Target has the deluxe Star Wars figures (Jabba's denizens, Riekaan, Obi-Wan) marked down to $6.98 each.

Reaction score

Saw my first OTC toys this evening.

Rain City Comics in Woodenville has the X-Wing and TIE.

Reaction score

Good the hear the OTC starting to finally show up.

I was in Bremerton yesterday and decided to check out TRU and Target in Silverdale. They had absolutely nothing new. Both stores selections were pitiful. Target did have a deluxe Reiken for $6.98 though. I have yet to find anything new at a Target since March. Wonder what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.