Anyone here from France?

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be in France for a couple of weeks later in the year. Anyone live near Orleans? Any hints/tips on things to do/see or places to go? Where can I score some good Star Wars swag?

Reaction score
Actually, I'll be there for 2 weeks, and I'll probably spend the weekend in between in Paris. Any tips?

Also, I speak little to no French... will the be a big hinderance for me? Silly me, studied Spanish in college instead.

[ 09-16-2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: DarthMushy ]

G

I was in France about a month ago,i only saw one toy store.. it was selling Anakin OPD for 16 euros

i ws quite amused though,the only other star wars item i found was a very tattered Force FX Emperor in the bargain bucket for 3 euros

[ 09-16-2002, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: RiinUnduli ]

Reaction score
sorry for the double post, but DarthMushy, are you interested in a swimming jar-jar?

G

Originally posted by 187-Maul:
where did you find that(emperor)?
<font size="2" face="arial">In a small toy shop in Normandy, i think the shop was called Oz? but i am probably wrong.

G

i just remembered, it was called Ozi.
it stuck in my head,because as far as i know ozi isnt in the french dictionary..

Reaction score
either trade or sell
what do you have for trade?
(BTW, he's carded)

Reaction score
Any unique Jango Figure out there in France. Like food premium, cerealbox, stationary etc anything. LMK as I may interested to get them. Also Boba Fett items else well too

Reaction score
hey mushy, you live in the US, right?
how much are SW figs there? could you get Tat. Ani and Darth Maul sith training for me?
I'm also willing to pay for them

or trade them for jar jar maybe? depending how much they will cost you of course (not that you pay more for jarjar then you have to, I mean)

Reaction score
I'll be on the lookout for them... I haven't seen any on the shelves yet, but hopefully they'll be out soon.

Reaction score
how much do the figs cost and when are you exactly coming to france? it would be great if we could meat one day and can trade and/or sell or anything
oh and are you charching something extra for the figs(fine by me as long as it isn't THAT much more)? and how about that jar-jar?

Reaction score
Well, they usually cost around $4.77 at Wal-Mart, before tax (after tax they're around $5). I wouldn't even THINK of charging anything extra for them... I'll sell them right at cost.

I don't have an exact schedule for my trip yet, but I'll let you know. It'll be sometime within the next couple of months.

I'll wait until I find the figs before I start working on trading them

Reaction score
Are you looking for battle droids or supers? There are still quite a few of each here, as well as the red clone troopers.

Reaction score
that would be too cool if you could get them (or yourself first)

any BD's or clonetroopers left in your area?

Reaction score
hey darthcycy, do you have stuff for sale too?
if so, could you send me a list?
my email is yannick_ludwig@hotmail.com

and DarthMushy, I'm actually looking for some more regular Battle Droids and preview clonetroopers

Reaction score
Yannick

I have tons of stuff to sale or trade
Most recent are TC 14 and Swimming Jar Jar,

Envoies moi un email please

Reaction score
Darth Mushy,

Any chance you get me a unleasehd Vader and an Unleashed Maul. I'll pay you or give you TC 14 and Swimming Jar Jar???

Drop me an email anyway, I'll tell you where to go when you're in Paris.

Yannick drop me an email too with your needs

Reaction score
Unleashed Maul won't be a problem, but I've only seen 1 Unleashed Vader (and that one has been opened and is sitting on my shelf). I'll keep my eye out for it, though.

Reaction score
DarthMushy,
any chance on getting me a unleashed dooku?
I would buy or trade against that swimming jar-jar (and add some money to the jar-jar) again...

oh and how about those preview clonetroopers? found any yet? would be really great but of course wouldn't be that bad if not
c ya

Reaction score
I'm going to have to write all this stuff down... that and buy some new luggage

Reaction score
DarthMushy,
the ones I eally want (clones are not that important) are unleashed dooku, darth maul sith training and Anakin TA
I will give jar-jar and pay up the rest (or pay fully if you don't want JJ)
if you could get those it would be soooo cool and I would be sooooo happy

c ya

Reaction score
darth Mushy,

If you could bring me two unlesahed maul (one will be opened) that would be cool? i'll pay back or give you Tc 14 and other stuff.

Thank you a thousand time....

Reaction score
187-Maul : Looks like darth Munshy wil invest in a new suitcase for us

Darth Munshy: Your help is appreciated, I have lots of episode 1 european card figs that I would be happy to trade...

Take care both of you and speak soon

Reaction score
hey, it's me again
I just wanted to ask if you got any further details on your trip, DarthMushy
how are the maul, ani and unleashed dooku coming around? found 'em yet?
oh and if it's no trouble and you have any space left in yuor suitcase (probably not) could you look for a ephant mon for me? I guess you don't have one yourself ATM since he's not yet released nation-wide but if you find one for me that would be too cool, I'd even gice up the ani (if you haven't found him yet of course) for him

Reaction score
Hey guys... sorry it's been so long since I last posted. The details of my trip aren't final yet, so I don't know how long I will be in Paris. I'm flying in and out of Paris, but then will be travelling to Orleans. I'm hoping to spend a couple of days there, though. I'll post more when I know more...

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am currently in Orleans, France, but I was unable to bring any toys with me. My company required me to bring so much stuff, coupled with all of my clothes and things, that I just didn't have an ounce of room. If I buy anything, I won't be able to get home with everything I'm afraid

Reaction score
nevermind my friend, hope you like your stay in our country but to be honest Orleans Sucks, come to Paris, it rocks...

Reaction score
I'll be in Paris this weekend I believe... I spent Saturday in/around Tours and Sunday in Versailles...

Reaction score
There is a comic shop called Arkham south of the centre. I'm looking for a webpage with a map and an address now. I'll post it as soon as I find somethign for you.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Hi guys !

OK here are a few addresses for the tourists in Paris

For new stuff : Definitely Pulps (Boulevard Saint Germain, 5th Arrd) where you will find the best prices for POTJ or Saga stuff (but it will be more expensive than in the US nevertheless). On the other side of the street you have Album. Only new stuff, a lot of action figures but more expensive than at Pulps.
Try also Arkham, rue Soufflot near Le Pantheon. Nice place too.

For vintage SW stuff : Lulu Berlu and Mad Toy. Both shops are located in the same street : Rue Oberkampf XIst Arrd
www.luluberlu.com
Prices are quite expensive but quality is there.

Hope this helps !

Stef