anyone have some spart parts to donate? (for custom figures)

Reaction score
i still havent gotten around to it yet but im going to make some custom figures from my fan fic but i need certain parts.
im going to make the main characters of farris andvashlynn but i need a female hoth body and a female pilot body
plus a few other things
so far i need
1 bodies from ilo plourr,(rogue squadron comic pack) or paige (tlj)
2 a torryn farr figure (need the head for one and body for the other)
3 a tvc hoth soldier helmet/scarf goggle thing
what head would fit on a paige/ilo plourr body?
any other suggestions? i havent decided what head the vashlynn (hoth) figure needs but maybe a jyn erso head
my original plan was to use an eadu jyn head since those things are everywhere at walmart.

Reaction score
i still havent gotten around to it yet but im going to make some custom figures from my fan fic but i need certain parts.
im going to make the main characters of farris andvashlynn but i need a female hoth body and a female pilot body
plus a few other things
so far i need
1 bodies from ilo plourr,(rogue squadron term paper
comic pack) or paige (tlj)
2 a torryn farr figure (need the head for one and body for the other)
3 a tvc hoth soldier helmet/scarf goggle thing
what head would fit on a paige/ilo plourr body?
any other suggestions? i havent decided what head the vashlynn (hoth) figure needs but maybe a jyn erso head
my original plan was to use an eadu jyn head since those things are everywhere at walmart.
I've just started making custom figures (had no time for those for the past few months). You may also check the Sideshowcollectors and Toy News International forums. A lot of Star Wars fans are sharing their diy projects there too.

Reaction score
ok ive kind of gotten side tracked from star war for now anyway. been focusing on my other collections. i might try those sites out.