Anyone have issues with the PM system?

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm having issues receiving PMs or if people just aren't replying, but it seems like once every month or so, I get a PM from someone wanting to trade or purchase something. I reply back to them, then I never get a reply in return. I send them multiple PMs asking if they received my last PM and if they're still interested but I never hear back from them again. Also had this happen with a guy I did a trade with a few months ago. We were having a nice back and forth conversation. I sent him his item, he sounded really excited about receiving it. I asked him to PM me back when it arrived so I could know if he got it and was satisfied, but he never did. I sent him a follow up message a few weeks after it was supposed to be delivered but never got a reply back.

I realize some people just do this. They message someone about a deal and then get cold feet or get busy or whatever and drop the dialogue. Maybe I've just been hitting a string of these types of people in a row...for months...But still. This is starting to make me think that my PMs I'm sending are getting lost somehow. And for whatever reason on this site, I can't view my sent PMs. I see the folder for it, but it's always empty even though I am obviously sending PMs out. So I can't even check to see if the PMs were read or not.