Anyone going to see Indy???

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going to see Indy in the next few days? Me and a buddy of mine are going today at 6:30 at the Valley View theaters. But before the movie we are gonna stop and have some wings and a beer or two. Yummy...

Reaction score
Yeah in due time...probably some time next week...not sure exactly when yet...it'll be playing for at least 2 weeks I'm thinking.

Reaction score
Jedi_Drew said:
Just wondering if anyone is going to see Indy in the next few days? Me and a buddy of mine are going today at 6:30 at the Valley View theaters. But before the movie we are gonna stop and have some wings and a beer or two. Yummy...
Sounds like what we do every time we come up to Columbus for a show. Nothing beats Rooster's!!!

BTW, I heard Indy compared to Rocky V a few times today at work. I probably won't be seeing it until next weekend.

Reaction score
Yeah I've postponed seeing it until sometime next week...looking back I thought the last two sucked....and I realize the only one I really enjoy is Raiders. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
I enjoyed Last Crusade and TOD is a nostalgia movie for me. I remember all the controversy that surrounded it and PG-13 was created shortly after it's release. Remember the first movie released as PG-13? RED DAWN!!!

Reaction score
I'll see it eventually.
Even if I hear it sucks, it's one of those 'popcorn' flicks that's probably best enjoyed on a big screen.

Reaction score
I went to see Indy on Thursday at the Regal Cinema near to the Fairfield Commons Mall. I think it is one of the best Indiana Jones movies, for me only Last Crusade is better. The only major problem I had with the movie was, the showing I saw they were having problems with the sound. A pity they did not offer it in DLP like they did Chronicles of Narnia though.

I prefer the Regal to the theaters in Springfield, better seating and sound, but Springfield does have better refreshments.

Reaction score
BE WARNED. THERE ARE SOME SPOILERS BELOW!

I saw it and...um...I was kind of disappointed.
It could have (and should have) been a lot better.
Ford looks and acts way too old for the part, the plot idea was horrible (I mean, come on....freakin ALIENS and U.F.O.s?????....come on guys!!), the effects were not that good, and the ending totally sucked.
It was cool to get a glimpse of the Ark at the beginning, and the fact that Marion comes back is pretty cool. But a blind man could see from a mile away that Mutt is Indy's kid.
It did have some nice humor and aluded to all the other movies though.

If you can, I suggest waiting for video.