Anyone from Utah on here?

JP6

Reaction score
New guy to the boards, looking to see if there are any active members in the state/salt lake area

Reaction score
I reside in Salt Lake City (am originally from MA)-- feel free to PM me if you want to discuss trades (see my signature for RS feedback) :)

Reaction score
It's been pretty dead in here for a while, unfortunately. I'm originally from Utah, but am living in Michigan at the moment.

Reaction score
I lived in Utah for many years. I'm a few hours north in Idaho for now but I travel down often to visit family. There used to be a private Utah SW Collector Facebook group that eventually dwindled and died off around 2015. I tried to keep it going by posting on occasion but it seemed most of the members weren't collecting anymore. We used to report on cool toy finds and local scalper sightings, plus we arranged trades, usually in the TRU parking lot (RIP). Anyway, welcome to the Forums!

Reaction score
Welcome, swatter! Like Zepp_Head said, it's pretty dead around these parts, unfortunately.

Back in the day (at least 10 years ago...) I was also on the UtahToyCollectors.com forum, but that's long gone. I don't collect Hasbro much anymore (I'm mostly a Lego guy), but I dabble here and there.