Anyone from Sac going to CIII?

Reaction score
My son and I are going to Celebration III in Indianapolis. Is anyone else from the Sacramento area going? Can I get an exclusive (figure, saber, etc.) for someone? I'm putting my finances together for the trip and I'd love to help out any area collectors. Feel free to e-mail or PM me . . . .

Reaction score
Ya know, I haven't even been paying attention to what the exclusive figure being offered at CIII was, but I would definitely be willing to give ya some cash to pick one up for me. Do you know what it is?

Reaction score
Jedi_Mansur said:
My son and I are going to Celebration III in Indianapolis. Is anyone else from the Sacramento area going? Can I get an exclusive (figure, saber, etc.) for someone? I'm putting my finances together for the trip and I'd love to help out any area collectors. Feel free to e-mail or PM me . . . .
Jedi Mansur - I will take a CIII exclusive Vader if you can pick one up. I think that is cool that it will take with James Earl Jones voice!

Reaction score
Wish I was able to go to the show!! I would also like a c3 Vader if your able to get me one as well. That is so cool your willing to help the less fortunate people out. Ill pay you in advance, so let me know. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haven't had a chance to reply to PM's or e-mails yet . . . . sorry about that.

My son and I both have 4 day badges coming which means we can get 8 figures total. I will be responding to my PM's and e-mails to let you know which ones I can get for. I love helping fellow collectors out (at cost!).

Thanks for the interest. We'll be in touch . . . .

Reaction score
the price of the CIII exclsive Vader is no prob for me, just wondering about how much they charge for these figs though

Reaction score
DarthDre said:
There only $15 bucks a piece..not bad at all
damn right not bad at all especially for the cool packaging, the fact that it talks with James Earl Jones voice no less and the collectors value and the fact that Jedi_Mansur will do us this big favor at cost - you surely are a saint my man!!!