Anyone from Georgia

Reaction score
KEBco is in GA. Do they accept walk-in customers or are they online exclusively?

Reaction score
My son and I collect. We are from South Georgia. It is kinda good to be part of a handful of collectors. You see the same faces each week and get to have a chance to help others find things and share info. Not too much competition.

Reaction score
yeah i live in Carrollton..about an hour south of Atlanta..i want to start like a GA collectors group..we can do trades and whatnot with only GA people..

Reaction score
I have a sister living in Carrollton. I would definitely be interested in a Georgia group. Let me know if we can organize it.

Reaction score
freemanlaw said:
I have a sister living in Carrollton. I would definitely be interested in a Georgia group. Let me know if we can organize it.
cool beans..whoes your sister i might have met her..i know alot of people around here..and i'd love to put a GA trading and whatnot group together..

Reaction score
I am wondering if there are any fellow collectors in this state.
Dallas, GA here. I've been out of the country for the last 8 years, so not too familiar with the current Star Wars scene in GA. Do you guys know of any nice spots to hit for vintage Star Wars (toy shops, flea markets, etc...?)

Reaction score
Dallas, GA here. I've been out of the country for the last 8 years, so not too familiar with the current Star Wars scene in GA. Do you guys know of any nice spots to hit for vintage Star Wars (toy shops, flea markets, etc...?)
Toy man's booth at the The big shanty antique mall in Kennesaw is the only place i have seen a decent vintage offering.

Reaction score
Toy man's booth at the The big shanty antique mall in Kennesaw is the only place i have seen a decent vintage offering.
Yeah, I've spoken to him a few times. He's all over the place with his prices, usually on the high side. He uses ebay as his price guide. I at least tried to get him to price based on things that have sold, instead of what people are asking. No dice though.

Reaction score
Not living in GA atm, but from Central. There happen to be some fair deals on Craigslist for BMF and AT-ATs right now (or were). Check em out!

Reaction score
Anyone near Lowndes county? I have this and a few other items.It's a unasseblembed original trliogy special edition first time on DVD standee.

Reaction score
I'm a lifetime collector live in Stockbridge Georgia just south and east of Atlanta. Love to meet some other local collectors.

Reaction score
I sometimes get down to the Sky Valley area, and I would love to take a day to visit the High and the aquarium down in Atlanta.