anyone found TAC wave 3 in memphis area yet?

Reaction score
Yea,
I found one full set at Wal mart in Olive Branch yesterday afternoon. There was one Vader left this morning.
I checked the Wal Mart by Wolf Chase last night, but nothing.

Reaction score
Didn't find any Wave3 at the Olive Branch WM, but did come across the Luke and Vader at the Target on Winchester.

Reaction score
Anyone found the Saga Legends figures around here? I've only found a single ROTS Clone at the Germantown Target.

Reaction score
I haven't seen legends anywhere yet except for the Millington Wal-Mart a week or so ago (sold out now).

Maybe it's just me, but it sure does seem like this year has been horrible for the Memphis area. I'm not seeing new figures with the same frequency I have in years past. I still haven't seen Appo anywhere.

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen much of the Appo wave in months here, just the occasional Combat Engineer. And I still need to find Padme.

Reaction score
I see Padme frequently. I don't want to steer you wrong, but I know I saw a couple this weekend at either to collierville target or maybe the winchester/385 location.

Reaction score
I've got most of TAC wave 3 except for McChewie and Anchorhead Biggs. I find most of my stuff at Millington Wal-Mart since I work in Millington. The rest I usually find at Targets, Winchester & Colonial.

Commander Appo was hard for me to find. I only saw him 2 times other than the time I bought mine. I found mine at Target, Colonial after they re-stocked the Saga figs for the 5th time.

Wal-Mart, American Way just dumped all their Saga figs in a clearance bin and Wal-Mart, Winchester still has PLENTY of Saga figures. You might be able to find Padme there. I saw her several times.

I found Saga Legends at Wal-Marts, Millington, & American Way. The army builders went pretty quick.

Has anybody in the Memphis area seen the "Treachery on Saleucami" Battle Pack yet? I haven't seen it at all. I'm still looking for that plus:
McFett
McChewie
Anchorhead Biggs

Reaction score
Freedom said:
Wal-Mart, Winchester still has PLENTY of Saga figures. You might be able to find Padme there.
I live right by that one and they really stocked up on the Naboo/Endor 2 cases, every SAGA figure is from that wave except maybe some scattered WM wave figures and GH Vaders. They've had most of those since probably last August after they clearanced some of them.

I found the McFett once at the Target off Colonial, never again.

I guess I just need to go out hunting.

Reaction score
I picked up the Treachery on Saleucami battle pack at the collierville walmart awhile back. Other than that, I've never seen them at any Wal-Mart. Seriously, I hit Wal-Marts in Covington, Millington, Covington Pike/Austin Peay, American Way, Winchester, Highway 64, Germantown Rd, and occasionally southaven and Ripley. Thats 8 Walmarts total and I've only seen 2 battlepacks. Serious distribution problems if you ask me.

Anyway, I found Biggs last night at ToysRUs. Still no chewie anywhere yet that I've seen, but I have had some luck with Fett. I got 2 way back when they first hit and 1 recently at K-Mart of all places.

Reaction score
Tontus314 said:
I found Biggs last night at ToysRUs.
Aw man! I almost went to Toys R Us yesterday! I usually never have any luck at Toys R Us though. I'm not worried. Biggs will show up again sooner or later.

Not only have I not seen the Treachery on Saleucami battle pack, I haven't seen any new battle packs in a while. Not even an empty spot on the shelf for battle packs. That's why I didn't think I missed it. I hope it shows up again.

Reaction score
I can't promise Biggs will be there now, but there were 2 left last night at 8ish. Also plenty of Banthas, AT-ATs, and X-Wings if anyone still needs.

Reaction score
Tontus314 said:
I can't promise Biggs will be there now, but there were 2 left last night at 8ish. Also plenty of Banthas, AT-ATs, and X-Wings if anyone still needs.
Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not fighting I-40 during rush hour just for Biggs. I'm sure he'll show up again sooner or later.

Toys r us can't get rid of those AT-AT's and X-Wings. I have the first AT-AT and unless I just have some extra money, I don't think I'll be getting another. I already have two X-Wings and I probably won't be getting the new one just for some swamp grass and the swamp creature. I have the first Bantha as well, but I probably will get the new Bantha eventually for my AOTC shelf.

I will say this year has been the hardest for me to find stuff. I haven't had this hard of a time since the POTF Slave Leia days.

Memphis has lost two Toys R Us, Kay Be Toys, and all but one K-Mart. I might have to resort to on-line shopping.

Reaction score
Didn't even know there was a WM on American Way, but I ventured out there and was able to find a Padme, Labria, and UGH Grievous and Vader for $5 each.

Reaction score
Very cool! Glad you found the Padme you were looking for.

I call Wal-Mart, American Way the Forgotten Wal-Mart because a lot of people don't realize it's there, and I usually can find a few things there. I guess my secret is out.

Still looking for:
McFett
McChewie
Anchorhead Biggs
Treachery on Saleucami Battle Pack

Reaction score
I can see why it's forgotten. It's somewhat hidden away and it's just a regular WM, not even converted like the Collierville one.

BTW anyone find the VTAC figures clearanced at any Targets around here?