Anyone else in SE Louisiana?

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Hi- looking to see if there are any collectors in the New Orleans, Northshore, or Baton Rouge area? I'd like to be able to trade/sell/buy with anyone locally every once in a while. Hope someone sees this!

Reaction score
I’m in St. Francisville, just north of BR. I work in Baton Rouge, so I’m here 5 days a week. A lot of my stuff is in storage, but just holler if you are looking for something in particular.

Take it easy, Adrian

Reaction score
Hi- looking to see if there are any collectors in the New Orleans, Northshore, or Baton Rouge area? I'd like to be able to trade/sell/buy with anyone locally every once in a while. Hope someone sees this!
I'm still here. (BR) You and I traded back in 2012. Met up at Millerville Target parking lot. (I got your Star Tours Boarding Officer.)

I think that's where I last traded with Adrian, too. (Hey Adrian!)

I'm always ready to trade/sell/buy.

Reaction score
Lee, I’m glad to see you are still on here. I haven’t heard much from many BR Area folks since the flood. Hope this thread brings some people out of the woodwork.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Great! Thanks for responding (and I remember that Target meet up lol). I'll PM you guys soon!

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Just in case you don't check, I sent a PM to you Greycap- let me know if anything there is of interest!