Anyone else digging the Mighty Muggs? v3

Reaction score
She looks huge - granted it's mostly the head pieces (which look to be a new piece type for the Muggs). I almost think she would have worked better on the smaller Muggs body type.

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe. She's not that small thought. With the head pieces you might have a point.

Reaction score
This could also be encouraging, because with alittle tweaking (or maybe none at all) on the head pieces, you could make a nice Aayla Secura.

Reaction score
icruise - beautiful display! How do you keep the dust off em? And what did you do with the boxes? Mine are still in their boxes for dust protection, and I like the box art, but they take up so much room.

Reaction score
I just tossed the boxes. They're nice boxes, but they take up way too much room in the boxes, and generally speaking I prefer not to display things in their packages. Dust isn't really a big deal since they are so smooth and featureless (in terms of their physical shape). I blow it off with some compressed air every once in a while, but you can't even really see it unless you pick one up and look at it closely, so it's not something that I worry much about.

Reaction score
new muggs section under Hasbro modern collecting:

Mighty Muggs & Galactic Heroes (1 viewing)
All things Mighty Muggs and Galactic Heroes. Discuss