Anyone else digging the Mighty Muggs? v3

Reaction score
Thanks to Scummer Lightsword, I got MM Target exclusives Bossk, Biggs, Teebo, Shockie & Snowtrooper...I also picked up chrome head GI JOE Destro...

Reaction score
If this line is just sold at TRU and not available anywhere else I think you can stick a fork in it.... It's over.

I like some of these muggs but I'm not a completist and wouldn't really miss the line I guess.

Reaction score
Well, I think I'm done with these. My car died on me and I have to get a new one. So, I'm taking all my Muggs, except a few, and going to try and return them to a Wal-mart. Needing to save as much money as possible for a down payment. It's driving me nuts and kind of depressing.

Reaction score
Sell some one eBay, you'll get more than retail for them. Either that or sell them to me

Reaction score
SITHSPAWN said:
Well, I think I'm done with these. My car died on me and I have to get a new one. So, I'm taking all my Muggs, except a few, and going to try and return them to a Wal-mart. Needing to save as much money as possible for a down payment. It's driving me nuts and kind of depressing.
Sorry to it Spawn. Hope you can raise some cash quickly for a new ride.

Reaction score
I would do every effort humanly possible to try to get the $$$ from somewhere else before resorting to my muggs (or anything I truly like from my collection in general).

But yeah, sorry to hear that, that truly sucks...good luck with everything.

Reaction score
I just figure I can get the Muggs later on. I wouldn't get rid of them but I do not have good credit and the more I have for a down payment the better. Once I get home next week I might toss some on here and see if anybody is interested. Also, by getting rid of most of them it'll curb me from buying more.

Reaction score
Obviously car...it's where the funds are coming from to get the car that I personally would attempt to find elsewhere. I mean imo it ain't like the $$$ you would make from these muggs would actually make such a big dent in the DP you put down anwyay. After all the time and effort acquiring them, I would just keep them is all I'm saying. Especially if I actually enjoyed them. Times are tough though, so I totally understand how some might have a hard time coming up with $$$ elsewhere and going for this option instead.

But then again I don't think many people collect as passionately as I do, so whatever mind me.

Reaction score
Yea even if you had a full set of SW Muggs it would only be worth around 350 bucks. I guess you have to decide whether that is a lot of money or not.

Reaction score
Grak said:
Yea even if you had a full set of SW Muggs it would only be worth around 350 bucks. I guess you have to decide whether that is a lot of money or not.
I do have a full set and extras. Also, $350 can amount to a lot if you talking about having a percentage of the down payment. With having 10% down a $100.00 gets me another $1000.00 for a car. I'm shooting for a $20,000.00 to $25,000.00 car. I'm dumping comics, muggs, action figs, and a lot of other collectibles to round up the money. My biggest problem is I will only have about 6 days to do this in. See, my car is my job. I work for a railroad and travel where ever the crew I'm on is working on the track. Right now we are in Southern California and I live in Nebraska. I only have 8 days off between work cycles, some will be wasted goeing home/to work, to have another vehicle. That's why I am desperate, otherwise I ride it out and keep my stuff.

Reaction score
Dunno if this was posted already but Wampa is up at HTS. BTW, does anyone know what HTS's new email address is? Their usual address keeps kicking back emails.

Reaction score
aceattorney said:
Dunno if this was posted already but Wampa is up at HTS.
Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna order that wave but saw that the Wampa was missing, so it's good to see it up there now. I'd like to wait for the Transformers and Logan from the latest Marvel wave to come back in stock before I place an order.

Reaction score
I would hold off on placing an order with HTS. They are probably going to have a new code soon and these aren't shipping for a longggggg time.

Reaction score
Grak said:
I would hold off on placing an order with HTS. They are probably going to have a new code soon and these aren't shipping for a longggggg time.
I placed an order for the Imperial Guard, Biker Scout and old Ben with HTS because they're cheaper than BBTS...if a new discount code becomes available I could always cancel and reorder.

Reaction score
You know I tried that SW2009 thing and it didn't do anything for me at checkout. Is there a minimum order for that to work?

Reaction score
BenObi_70 said:
You know I tried that SW2009 thing and it didn't do anything for me at checkout. Is there a minimum order for that to work?
Not sure, but it worked fine for me when I ordered four Muggs.

Reaction score
BenObi_70 said:
Perhaps you had other items in your cart. If you have something that's not Star Wars related in your cart that could be the reason.

But I just tried the code with these latest 4 Muggs and it worked.

Reaction score
Mogook said:
BenObi_70 said:
Perhaps you had other items in your cart. If you have something that's not Star Wars related in your cart that could be the reason.

No, there were only 3 SW Muggs in my cart. Just for the heck of it I just went back and put the Obi, Scout, Gamo, and Hoth Luke muggs in my cart and tried the SW2009 code and it still did nothing. Came to $43 and change before shipping and tax, $56 and change after. You guys are pulling my leg right?

Reaction score
BenObi_70 said:
Mogook said:
BenObi_70 said:

No, there were only 3 SW Muggs in my cart. Just for the heck of it I just went back and put the Obi, Scout, Gamo, and Hoth Luke muggs in my cart and tried the SW2009 code and it still did nothing. Came to $43 and change before shipping and tax, $56 and change after. You guys are pulling my leg right?
You sure you're imputing the code in the correct field?

Reaction score
Razor's Edge has them for $44.99, $5 less than BBTS.

I tried all the codes I could find for HasbroToyShop and none work for me. The cost before discount is $58 with tax/ship, so Razor's Edge works out better, and is a wash if I had a 10% code that worked (no tax when I buy from Razor's).

Reaction score
The good thing about HTS is that you can order multiples of the Scout. I'll wait for a code.

Reaction score
DarthOnyx said:
I just ordered a Scout and a Guard from HTS using code sw2009 and it worked for me!
Have you used it before? I wonder if it's a one time use thing based on one's log in?

Reaction score
BenObi_70 said:
DarthOnyx said:
I just ordered a Scout and a Guard from HTS using code sw2009 and it worked for me!
Have you used it before? I wonder if it's a one time use thing based on one's log in?
Well, I've used it twice this week. Try clearing your cookies and going thru it again?

Reaction score
Thanks for the code whoever posted that you saved me $2.20, yet made me spend $41 by telling me I could get Luke and the Scout at HTS!