Anyone else collecting the Geeki Tikis?

Reaction score
I have to say, I just brought a set of these in and I really like them for display, I love the unique artwork on them and they seem very well made. Probably one of my favorite things in my collection recently. Now its simply about resisting the urge to start using them! I am wondering whether to remove them from the box and display with some cool tiki umbrellas or leave them in the box, decisions decisions. Regardless, these things are pretty cool and I hope they continue to series.

Reaction score
I got the Jabba and Salacious Crumb, and I really like them. I've been thinking about getting a 3-PO to go with them.

Reaction score
The Jabba and Salacious crumb is a cool one, I think I got the last one on their website by chance, looks like its sold out now unless you want to pay 5x the money on ebay. I think I will need to take them out of their boxes as you are right, they are just too beautiful to leave in, pictures do not do it justice for sure, the Tusken Raider is my personal favorite. I wonder if they will do a series 3 on these things? I imagine they will stay away from any humanoid faces as the artwork would be tough to get right. Is the Jabba and Salacious crumb the only limited edition they did?

Last edited: