Anybody seen The Temple of Doom figures in town?

Reaction score
I wish. I still haven't seen Vogel or Elsa from Last Crusade.

All I see are the same figures that came out at launch. Rarely, I'll see Indy in tie or Boy Scout Indy. Twice I've seen Jones, Sr.

Ugh.

Reaction score
Just saw Elsa and Vogel at the Target on Ben White. In that shopping center that's on South Lamar across from Hobby Lobby and TRU.

Reaction score
Your best bet is to order a TOD case from Entertainment Earth.

Infallible, I found an Elsa a few days ago that I'm going to end up selling, LMK if you want it

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, dudes! I actually found Elsa and the Grail Knight over in Houston last weekend, then did some flips when I finally found a Vogel on Tuesday at the Target that Holwer mentioned.

I'm going to take my chances at retail for ToD. I can't justify ordering a case for $90+shipping when I really only want four figures from that case.

Reaction score
Yeah that makes sense. The thing is I've only heard of them showing up at Kroger stores. I just went the safe route and ordered my case online and it was worth every penny. I even bought some clearanced figures I didn't have yet and brought back the extra Indy's from the case I didn't want.

Reaction score
I've also seen TLC at both T.J.Maxx locations and it seems like pretty much all of them are at the TRU on South Lamar next to Hobby Lobby. Saw them last night. Jan.1

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I went to that TRU today, and didn't see Elsa or Vogel. Granted, I didn't do a figure-by-figure search, but it still looked like mostly the same ones we've had all along. I even internally joked about jacketless Mutt Williams needing a re-release.

However, I did see the deluxe Mutt Williams on motorcycle for those of you that can't get enough of that wonderful character that added a welcome new dimension to the Indy universe.

Reaction score
No big deal. I was over there anyway, so it's not like it was a special trip.

However, having said that, I was at the Greatland Target over on MoPac and 71, and I didn't see any Indy figures left on the shelves at all, nor any space for them. Ill omens for finding TOD at retail.

Reaction score
Red alert, everyone! I hit up the Super Target and the Mega-Mart down at 35/Slaughter earlier today, and they both had reset and moved Indiana Jones off of the main aisle. In both stores, they had been scattered over in the clearance aisles. The Target at 71/MoPac had done the same thing, so it looks like IJ is off the Planograms at both stores.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that everywhere I've been. Makes it even harder to imagine we'll ever see TOD here.