Anybody going to Midnight Madness?

Reaction score
I might end up at the Toms River one. This will be my first, is it truly chaotic with people fighting over stuff here in NJ?

Reaction score
I'll be at TR too.

And no - I don't expect to see any fights break out there.

Reaction score
Just got back. It was my first one ever. Crazy. Surprised at the number of kids there. Missed out on most of the stuff, but got my BMF.

Reaction score
i completely forgot...it was my fathers birthday and it slipped my mind.
also, just thought i'd mention that i'm not a noob on here, i used to post as Zigga94, but that was a number of years ago, i have been a lurker since then. i took a break from my collecting during my college years, now i'm getting back into it...any info as far as good finds and locations around the central jersey area would be greatly appreciated! does anyone kno of any comic shops around here that sell lose SW figures? i've been buying a ton of them on Ebay but would also like to find some comic shops that sell them, or even any flea markets, if you know of anyone whos selling SW figs at flea markets...please let me know. i used to do a lot of customs back in High school...i'll try to get some pics on here one day. anyway just thought i'd say Hi to all the NJ collectors on here.