Any SAGA resculpts you want yet?

Reaction score
Are there any figures that were first introduced in the SAGA line that you wish to see resculpted yet? I guess most EPII figures are fair game here too since they didn't come out until the SAGA line, but any others as well?

There's a few in the EPII line I can think of off the bat:

Arena Padme - the Factory version is very nice, but I would like to see one with the torn shirt and a good sculpt with the normal face

Mace Windu - I still don't feel we have a really good AOTC version yet; one with Jabba's Palace Luke articulation would be nice

Clone Youth - don't know why, I just want a good version with nice articulation; they can pack in a Kaminoian scientist or something

Jar Jar - don't kill me, but I really would like a better version that isn't in such a silly stance

Peasant Anakin - the original had potential, but I think they could improve it a lot; even though it is a boring figure to begin with

I'm sure there's others...what ones do you all want to see done?

G

Well lets see, pretty much every ATOC figure.
Anakin Jedi-we still didn't get a good version, the secret cerimony one doesn't do it for me. I'd like one with bet elbows and swivel biceps, so he can hold his lightsaber in two hands,and no action features.
Anakin peasant(nuff said)
Obi Wan-I know everyone thinks the outlander club one is great, but he doesn't have a lightsaber, and the hilt is stuck to him.
Padme Arena-I'd like to see her posed and ariculated like the bespin escape leia.
Padme Droid factory-I know everone loves this figure, but I have to complaints about her, one is the twisted pre posed waist, the other is that the belt pouch limits the movement in her right hip.
Jar Jar-I'd like him to be pretty much neutral posed except his elbows bent, and hands spread out so he can be posed like he was when he was adressing the senate.
Zam wessel-ditch the wavy leg stance, and the one ball joint/one cut joint arms,also nix the action feature.
Taun we -Fix the scale problem
C-3po-no removable pieces
Plo Koon-correct outfit.
Mace windu-nix the action feature, I'd still like him somewhat preposed, but not as drastic. I'd like him in a battle stance, lightsaber in both hand, etc.
Count duuko-i'd like a nice action featureless one.

Reaction score
If any definitely the Emperor needs a makeover. The saga version looks like he is on "Crack".

Reaction score
</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Mace able to hold his saber with both hands and not look he just got kicked in his windus.</font>
  • <font size="2" face="arial">Arena Padme with Factory Padme pose and neutral face. Maybe a relaxed Factory Padme cape thing too.</font>
<font size="2" face="arial">
-cs™

[ 02-11-2004, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Smitty ]

Reaction score
The Saga resculpt i would most like to see is a Jango Fett with SA, removable helmet, working holsters and both jetpacks.

Other resculpts i would like to see are
Mace Windu - Arena
Padme - Arena
Han Solo - Endor
Anakin - Jedi with no metal arm

Reaction score
Yeah, both Anakin and Han really need to be redone. I'll agree on the Padme Arena--give us either a cloth poncho or a rubber "wrap" style of her cape, instead of one flying in the wind.

And no knee articulation, makes her too clumsy. Save the articulation for the guys who really need it (clones, etc.)

Reaction score
Since this thread concerns mostly PT figures, shouldn´t this go with my PT resculpt thread and the one regarding OT resculpts that Gay Star Wars posted. Both of them cover this up very nicely since this is the SAGA board.

Maybe merge them all together in one big topic or spilt them into a PT version and a OT version?

Reaction score
I'd like to see the following redone:
Peasant Anakin: no lightsaber gimmick
Secret Ceremony Anakin: non-removable robe with a better, non-action, scene-relevant pose
Droid Flight R2D2 - Better plastic and painting
Taun We and Dexter Jettster - make them bigger/taller
Final duel Luke Jedi - no action pose, and bigger scale

Reaction score
Originally posted by Force Guy:
The Emperor
<font size="2" face="arial">Cloth goods or plastic? Are you pissed about the Lord Helmet style hood I guess?

I would prefer plastic if they would do one with him seated as well as a redone standing version. A Screen Scene with him seated behind awesome versions of Luke/Vader fighting might be a good way to do that. Or just release a Throne Room playset finally.

Reaction score
I have to go with whats said above.. Mace Windu.. One of my favorite characters from the pequels and he has had some really mediocre figures.

Reaction score
I am actually pretty content with with all the figures we have. The only figure I never really liked was Mace, but I think the deluxe one is decent.

Reaction score
So I'm digging this thread up because I'd love to see a resculpted Taun We. The existing figure was poor right out of the gate, being too short and the figure won't stand since the skirt is longer than the figure's legs. Not looking for a dozen POAs, I'd be happy with longer legs and a skirt while reusing the original Taun We torso and arms.

I'd tried custominzing my own Taun We using Lama Su's legs and skirt, but my painting skills are junk. :\

Any other Saga figures you'd like to see resculpted?

GNT

Reaction score
All the AOTC figures updated that havent been yet but chances are we're never going to get that so all those figures in the vintage style would be interesting.