any rots figures still in stores?????

Reaction score
i lived in the usa for a little more then 5 years and started buying star wars figures when episode 1 came out and got allmost all the figures figures in the saga collection but then right before the rots line got introduced (1 week before midnight madness i think) we moved back to sweden, they still have the potj line here so i did not have a chance to get any rots figures. Anyway we are coming back to visit this oktober specificly to texas so i am wondering if there are any stores that still have the rots figures or if my only way to get these figures is ebay

Reaction score
Except for a rare straggler here and there, I haven't seen any ROTS figurs for a while. Certainly by the time October comes around, I don't think there will be any left. Right now, the Heroes and Villains line is in stores, repacking some of the ROTS line, but I don't think that'll still be around in October.

eBay's actually not too bad a bet for them. Most of them aren't in too high of demand, so they won't cost that much (until you add shipping). Do you have any friends in the US you can have them mailed to so you can save on shipping?

You can also look at some of the online sites and see if they still have ROTS cases available. You may end up getting doubles, but if it ends up being cheaper overall, it may be worth it.

Good luck!

Reaction score
thanku for the help i guess i will have to buy the figures on ebay not the funnest way to get them but what the heck, i do not know of any online sites that may have star wars figures exept ebay and that is an auction site, do u think u can give me a tip?

is there any new line coming out in the fall so i can pick up some nice saga figures

thanks again for the help

Reaction score
Hey swe_clone

Usually brianstoys.com sells older lines like EP1 and POTF2 in sets for a somewhat reasonable price.

I wnet back and purchased the POTF2 and EP1 sets from them and it averaged out to $7-8. I looked on thier site and as of now they do not have a complete set for sale as of yet.
So if you want to wait you might check their site periodically.

Also entertainmentearth.com sells figures by the case. And they sell almost all the waves with revisions. Usually cases run around $79.99. I just checked they still have 2 ROTS cases instock and of course as mentioned by infallible there are the repacks comming.

Reaction score
OMG Toys (formerly OMGCNFO) has some ROTS figures (though I can't tell if they're actual ROTS or Saga Heroes and Villains). I've gotten stuff from them before, and they're all right.

You can also go to Froogle and enter in the item and see what they come up with.

Reaction score
thanks for the help, kind of nice knowing you can by a allmost complete set of the POTF2 line in 2006 from those sites, kind of expencive for me but its nice knowing there are places you can buy the figures if you havent got them, since the rots line seems to sold out i was wondering if there are any new figures from THE SAGA COLLECTION coming out in october in texas and what is the usual price for them

Reaction score
Saga Collection figures have been pretty strong. There are a lot of reports of Tatooine coming in now, with everything being easy to find except the Sandtroopers. A lot of the Heroes and Villains has also been pretty easy to find. I think around October we could probably expect to be well into the Endor/Naboo wave (as seen now on the front page), but who knows? It can be pretty hard to predict several months in advance what will be in stores.

But I think it's fair to say that if you haven't had access to anything since before ROTS that you'll be able to find SOMETHING out there that'll be new to you.

Reaction score
But I think it's fair to say that if you haven't had access to anything since before ROTS that you'll be able to find SOMETHING out there that'll be new to you.

[/QUOTE]

that is true, i am really hopefull to find some nice figs now

Reaction score
You may want to check KB Toys or Kmart...they seem to be the ones who hold on to the older stuff longer...